It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martian Sand worms, Dragons, Towns and Vegetation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Been some time before I last made a video about my recent findings on the Martian surface so here it is.

Found these things recently in Mars satellite pictures. A giant slug like creature or should I say giant sandworm.

A dragon like creature with huge wings and tail or neck, wing size 5 meters across,

A huge harbor / atoll ruins now, but it looks artifical,

with straight lines and strange tower like structures in the corners. A Martian town, that is just sitting out in nowhere.

There are no similar objects in the area, looks like small houses.
A Crash,

a big size of a mountain have crumbled down due to the impact of some unidentified object, one half of the object is still sticking out.

Strange black spots spreading like bacteria across the surface

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
Very interesting. Thank you.
We really haven't a clue what the truth is.
Have you seen the activity on the Moon lately? If not, look at this man's observations using his 14 inch telescope:

Bruce Sees All - Youtube

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Been some time before I last made a video about my recent findings on the Martian surface so here it is.

Found these things recently in Mars satellite pictures. A giant slug like creature or should I say giant sandworm.

A dragon like creature with huge wings and tail or neck, wing size 5 meters across,

A huge harbor / atoll ruins now, but it looks artifical,

with straight lines and strange tower like structures in the corners. A Martian town, that is just sitting out in nowhere.

There are no similar objects in the area, looks like small houses.
A Crash,

a big size of a mountain have crumbled down due to the impact of some unidentified object, one half of the object is still sticking out.

Strange black spots spreading like bacteria across the surface

Thanks for this. It's reminiscent of Arlen's many Mars's threads.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

If they are satellite pictures, how big is the sandworm? Massive, i would have thought. Got any links to the original pictures?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide

If they are satellite pictures, how big is the sandworm? Massive, i would have thought. Got any links to the original pictures?

Yearh if you watch my video in the intro the "sandworm" is shown to be around 1200 meter

Here are the coordinates : 75°34'54.17"N 14°38'17.57"W just copy paste those into google earth after you switch to Mars.
And remember to turn on global mars and CTX Moaic to get the same picture as me
edit on 27-7-2018 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

How big are the Sandworm... We just want the truth.

screw the truth, the spice must flow !!!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Here are the coordinates : 75°34'54.17"N 14°38'17.57"W just copy paste those into google earth after you switch to Mars.
And remember to turn on global mars and CTX Moaic to get the same picture as me

Could you post the coordinates for the other images?

I don't want to spend 13 minutes of my time just to know that.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Sure, if you can.. add it to my OP in the bottom.

Remember to turn on "CTX Mosaic" under global maps to see what is depicted in my videos

Black spots:
62°35'13.72"S 53°20'10.25"E

Town:
71°21'5.75"N 24°17'37.48"W

Harbor:
40°21'55.32"S 59° 6'34.67"E

Crash:
1°59'13.80"N 28° 4'38.73"W

Sandworm:
75°34'54.17"N 14°38'17.57"W
edit on 28-7-2018 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Thanks.

I don't want to share them, I just want to look at the original photos, the images used on Google Mars are much worse than the originals.

edit on 28/7/2018 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Great, looking forward to hear if you get some alternative views of these things

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
First, the "sandworm".

It's from photo P18_008218_2563_XN_76N014W. I downloaded the Pyramidized TIFF from that page and this is what it shows.

Next I looked for the "town", but I couldn't find then on those coordinates.

edit on 28/7/2018 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

My mistake..

The town is at

65°58'12.26"N 15° 5'24.69"W

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Nonsense thread and it's all due to pareidolia.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: The Shrike

I am glad I could waste some of your time

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I am glad I could waste some of your time

Not just mine, everyone's.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Not just mine, everyone's.

Nobody was forced to read and/or post on this thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Your findings are interesting.

The sandworm appears to me, to just be a collapsed ridge, hence the shadow. (The sandworm's "body" is literally just sand/oxide dust, between two levels of a ridge collapse.)

I know of dozens of collapsed ridge formations on Mars. That image isn't too unusual. (We image them with Curiosity every few weeks.)

I'm not attempting to neg on your images, that's the only one that I have a reasonable and likely explanation for.

Your "crashed object in a mountain" image, has me interested. I found an object in a satellite image of Antarctica this past week, that looks exactly the same.

I won't be posting it, nor it's location. I don't publish all of my findings, openly. Personal choice. (Conservational reasons, I don't want anyone attempting to go to the location. It is extremely dangerous and could impact local wildlife.)

The final image of a possible large bacteria colony reminds me of tar pits/swamp land on Earth, as viewed from a satellite.

Very nice post. Please share more, if you feel the need to.

edit on 28-7-2018 by Archivalist because: Bad post attempt, typing on a phone screen is terrible.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Thanks for your perspective and kind words.
I am glad to hear I am not the only one that got a curious heart
I will keep digging

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Here are the other original images.

The dragon, as we can see by the blue area on the video, has been photographed by HiRISE, so we have a nice high resolution photo (PSP_005412_1755) of that area, and this is what it shows.

As they have two photos of the same area they created an anaglyph, so, for those with red/blue glasses, we have a 3D version (not map projected, I rotated the image to try to align it with the map projected version).

Second photo (PSP_004423_1755)

Anaglyph

The black spots also appear on a HiRISE photo (ESP_011605_1170). As this photo is focused on that feature an 100% zoom view is not possible on this forum, so here's how it looks like at 3% zoom.

And some of the spots at 100%.

NASA thinks those dark spots are areas from where CO2 evaporated, leaving darker sand below.

The town.

The original photo (B22_018279_2477_XN_67N015W) of the "town" isn't much better, but it still makes a little difference.

On this photo it looks like the "town" is on the edge of an shallow crater.

The harbour.

For this there's no much difference between Google Mars and the original photo (P19_008651_1395_XI_40S301W), as seen below.

The crash.

In this case the original photo (B22_018148_1819_XN_01N028W) doesn't give more detail, but a wider view gives a better idea of what we are looking at.

For those that know me I suppose it will not be a surprise when I say that all of those look like natural features, but they are good finds, specially for someone that like geology like myself.

PS: I cannot really see any dragon on that area.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Always love your threads! I love to go walking on Mars!

PS: I cannot really see any dragon on that area.

Pfffft! That's because the DRAGON is here!

]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join