It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Helmets are terrorists, can choose surrender or death - Assad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

White Helmets are terrorists

People keep saying this but never present any actual evidence to support this claim.
Even this article, like all other RT propaganda, doesn't provide any evidence suggesting that this organization is corrupt.

I think it is pretty obvious they are a western tool, but you carry on believing the western governments and media who blatantly lied about Iraq and Libya. Like i said before, the west is the problem, and and will cause ww3 if people do not open their eyes.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

They are in someone else's country illegally

By official accounts this organization was established by Syrians and mostly consist of Syrian civilians, so they are operating in their own country. I know you will probably reject the "official story" and I have no problem with that, but please provide evidence for your statements.

they are funded by the UK and US State Department for 'humanitarian' efforts

Don't see an issue with that. There is a humanitarian crisis in Syria.
US and UK are also giving aid to Haiti. Does it automatically mean that whoever is receiving this aid in Haiti is a terrorist?

they are armed and allegedly carrying out false flag attacks

This is exactly the part for which there are no actual evidence. I saw a couple of photos of alleged white helmets members holding a weapon. Not sure how this makes them terrorists.
The false flag attack part is completely random. Every time civilians die in Syria, Assad blames everybody except himself.

It is kind of obvious

I would have to disagree with you there. You also didn't provide any evidence and just recited the conspiracy theory.

If you're still struggling to make sense then ask yourself why a 'humanitarian' group would have to be evacuated by the likes of Israel?

They are a huge pain in the butt for Assad as they showed the world the atrocities he committed. Obviously they had to run, otherwise they would be killed. They simply got close to the border (like many other Syrian refugees), and Israel has arranged a transfer for them to Jordan. Again, don't see an issue here.

Now you ask yourself, what would be the point for the west to send a terror organization into Syria if Syria is already full of numerous terror groups, rebel militias and other anti-Assad organizations?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I think it is pretty obvious they are a western tool

How is it obvious? You, like many others, simply reciting the conspiracy theory, without providing any evidence.

but you carry on believing the western governments and media who blatantly lied about Iraq and Libya.

I don't see what Iraq and Libya have to do with anything. Every single government lies. Russia, Iran and Syria also lied many times. Why should I believe them over the western governments? Why should I believe the Russian sponsored media?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

By official accounts this organization was established by Syrians and mostly consist of Syrian civilians, so they are operating in their own country. I know you will probably reject the "official story" and I have no problem with that, but please provide evidence for your statements.

No, they were established by a British mercenary (or ex-soldier) called James Le Mesurier.

There is a humanitarian crisis in Syria.

Caused by whom? The West arming groups, which along with direct action, has caused this, and once again, in the correct context, they are terrorist groups, The White Helmets are no different.

They are a huge pain in the butt for Assad as they showed the world the atrocities he committed.

Allegedly, and with no proof, it should also be mentioned that the information from Syria is coming from the same places ie. through the State Department, whom are the same people doing the arming and bombing.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

No, they were established by a British mercenary (or ex-soldier) called James Le Mesurier.

Where is the proof?

Caused by whom?

Assad killed hundreds of thousands in the first years of the war, before any terror group entered Syria.

Allegedly, and with no proof

What has no proof? The fact that they showed the world the atrocities Assad committed? Should I post here the numerous photos they provided showing dead civilians after Assad's attacks?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

This is getting ridiculous, go look him up, I would post links but seeing as you and the other guy are making stuff up and then criticize me for referring to actual facts, I'm not going to waste my time.

Assad killed hundreds of thousands in the first years of the war, before any terror group entered Syria.

Assad was once an ally of the West, kind of similar to Saddam and Gaddafi, look at the humanitarian efforts those guys received from the West. Additionally, a lot of the groups the West arms in Syria are fall out from the destruction of Iraq and Libya.

Go and be all warm and cozy in whatever beliefs you feel suit you best

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I think it is pretty obvious they are a western tool

How is it obvious? You, like many others, simply reciting the conspiracy theory, without providing any evidence.

but you carry on believing the western governments and media who blatantly lied about Iraq and Libya.

I don't see what Iraq and Libya have to do with anything. Every single government lies. Russia, Iran and Syria also lied many times. Why should I believe them over the western governments? Why should I believe the Russian sponsored media?

Why dont you do some research instead of blindly believing everything you see and read.

Thank you Zcustosmorum for answering before me

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

This is getting ridiculous, go look him up, I would post links but seeing as you and the other guy are making stuff up and then criticize me for referring to actual facts, I'm not going to waste my time.

I have looked him up. He is only mentioned by tinfoil hat sites which never provide any source for the claims they are making. The single source for the white helmet conspiracy theory I was able to find is Vanessa Beeley.
This pseudo journalist believes the Charlie Hebdo shooting was was a false flag operation and that "Zionists rule France".
After the Russians introduced Beeley's presentation in the UN, her claims were completely debunked by Human Rights Watch.
Snopes, an anti-hoax website, concludes that "The accusations seem to be levied at the group based on political motivations, not evidence".
Several media outlets have shown that these accusations from Beeley are without foundation. The Guardian published in December 2017 a comprehensive study of the "propaganda machine" concerning the attacks on the White Helmets from individuals such as Beeley.

I'm not criticizing you, by the way. I just want someone to show me actual proof for this conspiracy theory without me having to perform a huge leap of fate.
I don't think it is a waste of time for you to participate in a debate. I assume we both want to know the truth and avoid disinformation.
edit on 30-7-2018 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The west had nothing to do with the conflict in Syria. The west came in after the event.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Why dont you do some research instead of blindly believing everything you see and read.

That's the thing. There is nothing to research. The white helmets conspiracy theory is completely baseless. There are many people who recite it, but no one provides any actual evidence to back it up.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

FFS.

We go in after the events and now they are our tools.

What a load of bollocks.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

That's the thing. There is nothing to research. The white helmets conspiracy theory is completely baseless. There are many people who recite it, but no one provides any actual evidence to back it up.

Says the guy that makes stuff up and is too lazy to research, please mate

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

No, you have not researched this! You said you could only find evidence about white helmets on conspiracy sites, then just proves you know nothing st all about this!

Former British Army officer James Le Mesurier became a key factor in the development of the organisation. This is not conspiracy, this is fact. Go do some real research!

They have been caught staging rescues. Footage showing White Helmets members removing a man's body following his execution by rebel militants has caused critics to accuse the group of "assisting" in executions. Of course they deny this and say these are isolated incidents.

Just like Iraq and Libya, ilegal invasions, you are being fooled again into blindly believing the west.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777

FFS.

What a load of bollocks.

Seriously! Look at our past. Ilegaly invaded Iraq on a lie, destroyed the country and left thousands dead.

Responsible for the Libya invasion. The west armed rebels ( terrorists) thousands of people dead and now a breeding place for terrorists.

Syria, arm rebels to overthrow Assad, thousands die, but this one did not go to plan because the west were not counting on Russia helping Syeria.

So what do they do, turn Russia into the bad guy too with fake news and propaganda.

Seriously! You see no pattern here?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

The west had nothing to do with the conflict in Syria. The west came in after the event.

Oh dear.. A little wet behind the ears. Do some research.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Yes, we certainly did create that mess. The civil war in Syria started as part of the "Arab Spring" which was an Obama-era plot to destabilize the Middle East and Northern Africa

The Arab spring in Sryia was largely funded by the west and used as a tool to bring conflict to the country.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

FFS.

What a load of bollocks.

Where did you hear that, was it Fox or CNN ?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Says the guy that makes stuff up and is too lazy to research, please mate

Why are you ignoring my response to you? Am I the lazy one? What exactly did I made up?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

No, you have not researched this! You said you could only find evidence about white helmets on conspiracy sites, then just proves you know nothing st all about this!

Ok, then provide one legitimate source that supports this theory.

Former British Army officer James Le Mesurier became a key factor in the development of the organisation. This is not conspiracy, this is fact. Go do some real research!

How is this makes them a terrorist organization?

They have been caught staging rescues. Footage showing White Helmets members removing a man's body following his execution by rebel militants has caused critics to accuse the group of "assisting" in executions. Of course they deny this and say these are isolated incidents.

Staging rescues? There is one video depicting this (Link). Wow what a research you did there! The video is obviously fake as it makes an excessive effort to demonstrate that the rescue is indeed fake (which wouldn't make any sense if there was a genuine attempt to do a staged rescue). This is a 3000 man organization. How come we don't see hundreds of secretly filmed videos of them staging rescues?

Removing a man's body following his execution? Yeah, that's what terrorist do alright. You've got them there pal.

Just like Iraq and Libya, ilegal invasions, you are being fooled again into blindly believing the west.

I think the average Syrian will disagree with you.

Seriously! Look at our past. Ilegaly invaded Iraq on a lie, destroyed the country and left thousands dead.

Ok, look at Syria's past. Political prisoners, illegal imprisonment and torture. Restrictions on freedom of speech, press, assembly, and association. And this is before the civil war. Is it that hard to understand that a dictator would gladly murder hundreds of thousands before he agree to step down. Every revolution in history followed the same scenario. People are suffering under a dictatorship or monarchy. They rebel. The dictator/king sends the army to fight the opposition. Nothing new here.

Syria, arm rebels to overthrow Assad, thousands die, but this one did not go to plan because the west were not counting on Russia helping Syeria.

Thousands didn't have to die. If Assad simply would agree to hold an election, as he was demanded by his own people, the war could have been avoided.

So what do they do, turn Russia into the bad guy too with fake news and propaganda.

Turning Russia into the bad guy? Russia annexed a chunk of Ukraine in 2014. In your eyes they are the good guys?!

edit on 30-7-2018 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

They are as shady as it gets.
Remember this?

Oops didn't see this was already posted. Original excuse by the WH org was "bad judgement". That alone makes me doubt anything else they claim. Sorry.
edit on 30-7-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join