It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message For Christian Men

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I know this article that I found will probably not go over too well here.
I found the article to be something that Christians' should read and
give serious thought to.
newswithviews.com...

Many of us know that we are living in the end times and our Messiah is
coming back soon.We need to get the gospel out and live our lives the way
God wants us to.
To all of my fellow Christians',be strong,be not afraid and keep the faith.
We are living in dark times but the light is at the end of the tunnel.Look
to the skies for our King's return.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-7-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth
We should be cautious about generalising.
Jesus was tough with Pharisees, and soft (but clear) with the rich young man.
Different people need different approaches.

edit on 26-7-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Mama, we don't know when, and we don't know how. The best we can do is life as if it were to happen tomorrow, and remember that Jesus may not look like his pictures when he comes back, so don't be quick to judge and condemn. With that tiny bit of thinking in mind, people can be kinder, happier, and have more love in them, which will project outward and infect others like a plague. But a good one. Keep smiling.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I just found the article to be interesting and thought it should be shared.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ok, I'll bite. I always heard that the meek will inherit the earth and those who are without sin should cast the first stone. But I understand those are not the christians you're looking for. You're looking for harsh christians with harsh actions in these harsh times. Harsh in the eyes of whom? God? Christians? Others faiths and non-believers? That doesn't sound right.
You want some harsh christians in action? Crusade anyone? Plunder, pillage and pulverize in the name of GOD. Now those were some dark times.

No I don't think you want that, you want christians to play a more dominant role in worldly affairs? Make christianity great again? Or just make the others look bad/worse? I dunno, seems pointless anyway you know with the endtimes being upon us and all. Is he going to make an exclusive appearance in the mid-west? Just asking for a friend

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Sorry MamaBeth
David was a Jewish King, David was a Jew not a christian
John the Baptist, Jew
Jeremiah another Jew

Jesus taught the sermon on the mount, go have a read, the fruit of the Spirit is another interesting read about not being a David or Jeremiah

It's not my job to contend with the world, fight sinners, I am called to love individuals

Sorry that article is not my calling or Christianity in my opinion, not fighting to restore this earth, that's christs job. I find it hard enough to love it, that's harder to do than fight it
edit on 26-7-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Only the Christian ones? This is what is wrong with religion, it separates rather than bring together. Personally, I prefer to honor the truth from my perspective, we are part of a greater power and there is no such thing as religion, it is an energy we are all attached to.

That being said, we are always in the "End Times" on planet Earth, try living for the promise of tomorrow and the serenity of today, no matter what the climate (temperature or otherwise), life is precious no matter where it is, who you are (human), where you are (here or there), where you are from (Orion, Pleiades), we all have a sacred geometry that runs through us, at least that is my theory.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I think it's a good point!
Thank you

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Why do Christian men need to be more tough and not sissified? Best part about christ was that he could have been a religious warlord but instead taught pacifism

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
We should always remember to take everything to God in prayer.
We should let His Holy Spirit be our guide in finding what is truth.
Like I said earlier,I found the article to be interesting.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI
He wasn't always verbally pacific.
"You do not know the scriptures nor the power of God" would be criticised as appallingly "negative" by some clergy that I've met.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Perhaps we could take the point that Jesus was adamant against wrong ideas.
"Therein ye do greatly err".

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Sorry MamaBeth
David was a Jewish King, David was a Jew not a christian
John the Baptist, Jew
Jeremiah another Jew

Jesus taught the sermon on the mount, go have a read, the fruit of the Spirit is another interesting read about not being a David or Jeremiah

It's not my job to contend with the world, fight sinners, I am called to love individuals

Sorry that article is not my calling or Christianity in my opinion, not fighting to restore this earth, that's christs job. I find it hard enough to love it, that's harder to do than fight it

Well, we are not told to love this world so that's no problem.

1 John 2:15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh, the desires of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not from the Father but from the world.…

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Just want to say God bless you Mama and thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I know both kind of christian guys. Some are way too nice, almost sickening nice, and some are just guys who desire to follow in the steps of the Messiah. Of course there are also many guys who just go to church to look appropriate to society in their area.

I know lots of different kinds of Christian guys. I am not much for people who preach at coffee though.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

My mistake, I should have said the people of the world, not the world
I knew what I meant
Thanks for allowing me to clarify

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

There are a few efeminate men in the church, as you stated earlier to be cautious about generalisations is wise

I find a few men to be fundamental and arrogant, not a christian attitude at all
Balance
edit on 26-7-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
By the way, I meant "You do greatly err" as an example of Jesus being uncompromising, not as a comment on yourself personally.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
By the way, I meant "You do greatly err" as an example of Jesus being uncompromising, not as a comment on yourself personally.

If Jesus came today without any proof of himself and told the Christian leaders that they had misinterpreted the scriptures concerning him many in the church would react the same as the Pharasees and Sadducees did 2000 years ago.

They would hold onto the interpretations handed down to them and be blinded by self-righteous arrogance, unable to fully comprehend the truth.

edit on 26-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I think nancy regan and hash tags are responsible.

I also think it is a bit too late to be waitin on jesus to show up. If we do not see him now then we may not have the sight.

What i mean by that is that most all the end times stuff is here so he is too.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join