It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC One-on-One with President Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This interview was posted on YouTube on July 20, 2018:

CNBC
Published on Jul 20, 2018

President Donald Trump spoke with CNBC anchor Joe Kernen on Thursday just outside the Oval Office at the White House. The conversation touched on the state of the U.S. economy, America's trade wars — and the president's news-making remarks about the Federal Reserve's ongoing interest-rate hikes.

It is so nice to listen to a civil discussion.
edit on 7/25/2018 by LiberateEarth because: Add

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
A leader for the American people. I've never seen such an American leader speak with a of true conscious that is in his heart beat.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Every single word he said was right. Not only that, you could feel how much he loves America.

edit on 25-7-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I really do believe if the haters just took the time to listen to his words and looked at the fruit of his labors their hate would vanish....unless they are so spoon fed by CNN and the NWO etc etc that they are beyond redemption.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I really do believe if the haters just took the time to listen to his words and looked at the fruit of his labors their hate would vanish....unless they are so spoon fed by CNN and the NWO etc etc that they are beyond redemption.

They don't want to hear it because it hurts them like when the exorcist reads the Bible to a person possessed by a demon.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
A leader for the American people. I've never seen such an American leader speak with a of true conscious that is in his heart beat.

YES x 1000!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Just took the time to listen to this. Nice interview. It's a shame the haters ignore things like this. But I suppose it's how they are trained.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Sometimes I wonder if the reason the haters actually hate Trump himself or if they hate the fact that he ruined the coronation of their Snowflake Queen, Hillary, the only reason she was supposed to be president simply for the fact that she is female.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Every single word he said was right. Not only that, you could feel how much he loves America.

That's what I was telling people during the election.
When you hear him speak, and actually listen to him, and watch him, you can tell that everything he is doing is for US - for ALL OF US. He loves this country.

No one else would have the strength to endure what he has and keep on trying so hard.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I tend to agree with you, but the cynic in me keeps looking for the other shoe.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So how much of what he said is factual?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Where are the anti-Trump posters?
I know there is a brigade of them.
What are their opinions on this?

I would name names, but we all know who they are.
Let silence be their recognition.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
This interview was posted on YouTube on July 20, 2018 . . .

These were posted on July 23, 2018:

CNBC
Published on Jul 23, 2018

President Donald Trump criticizes the Federal Reserve's monetary policy again on social media Friday, a day after his initial negative remarks were revealed on CNBC.

~~~~~

CNBC
Published on Jul 23, 2018

CNBC keeps track of President Donald Trump's most outrageous, newsmaking and world-changing statements each week — so you don't have to.

top topics

join