It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Hollywood Star destroyed by pickaxe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It appears someone ( a musician apparently) has used a pickaxe to destroy the Trump star on Hollywood Blvd.

Never before have I seen such disrespect for a man trying to do his best for his country.😕
www.foxnews.com...

I don’t have much to add to this article, but I must admit I worry about Trump’s life being taken. I have never seen such hate from an alleged tolerant leftie. Oh wait... someone defecated on it way back as well.

I hope the man has the best security... he needs it !

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
People generally try to destroy what they fear and the left is scared to death of Trump.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Anyone want to take a bet that the guy was a peaceful, tolerant preaching left leaning Democrat?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'm actually impressed that some california soy boy "musician" was able to actually pick up and swing such a massive tool.

Or maybe he had his girlfriend do it for him while he stood there rubbing his fragile wrists.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Wasn't the first time.

I was going to do a thread and decided against it.

What can one really say ?

Tolerance!

The complete antithesis of.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Like how trump vowed to destroy obamas legacy?

I to think it's super childish to attack people like this.

Hopefully the person who did it was on camera. I mean wouldn't the walk of fame be a place with a lot of cameras pointing at it all the time?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

How many times has his star been vandalized now? Don't these idiots realize how idiotic the act of destroying public property is?

It's like when BLM vandalizes cars and stores in their own neighborhood. Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Scissors beat paper.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: whywhynot

I to think it's super childish to attack people like this.

Hopefully the person who did it was on camera. I mean wouldn't the walk of fame be a place with a lot of cameras pointing at it all the time?

Trump ran on doing a 180 from Obama and was elected. Therefore he is just keeping his promises.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Never before have I seen such disrespect for a man trying to do his best for his country.

You should familiarize yourself with the history of Presidential politics, it's been happening since Washington.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

This is exactly why people are WalkingAway. Keep it up Lunatic left.

#WalkAway
edit on 7 25 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

This left destroys America every day. Not too far from what ISIS does with monuments/statues.

edit on 25-7-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I'm actually impressed that some california soy boy "musician" was able to actually pick up and swing such a massive tool.

Or maybe he had his girlfriend do it for him while he stood there rubbing his fragile wrists.

That's funny I had that picture in my head and then I reached your post ...lol. and to make it worse he probably had the new lumberjack beard too ...hahaa

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Sheye
Never before have I seen such disrespect for a man trying to do his best for his country.

You should familiarize yourself with the history of Presidential politics, it's been happening since Washington.

Yea right dude, you have a YouTube video of someone doing something to Washington?

I won't hold my breath bub.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Why?

Wasn't there a statue to tear down, a book to burn?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

How many times has his star been vandalized now? Don't these idiots realize how idiotic the act of destroying public property is?

It's like when BLM vandalizes cars and stores in their own neighborhood. Pathetic.

Right , like when they riot and tear up their own neighborhoods and then when its over, they can't just run down to the corner for bread because they destroyed their own place....now they have to go through more inconvenience for simple things......WTF

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Yea right dude, you have a YouTube video of someone doing something to Washington?

A YouTube video of something being done to Washington? That would be a neat trick. How about Thomas Paine who is considered a great patriot to the United States:

... and to you, sir, treacherous in private friendship ... and a hypocrite in public life, the world will be puzzled to decide whether you are an apostate or an impostor, whether you have abandoned good principles or whether you ever had any.

There as always been over the top political opposition to each President.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Why?

Wasn't there a statue to tear down, a book to burn?

They are waiting for the wall. Prophecy : They'll march with heavy tools to the border.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Youtube wasn't invented until the 1800's.

Washington was dead at least 3 years before Youtube.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Haha I know man, I was just joking on the point people don't look past what they see in social media.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join