It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NETFLIX has gone way too far - "Leftist" Michelle Wolf's salutes ABORTION

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Everyday it feels like I wake up to a more troubled reality. Today was no different.

What if I told you that ABORTION should be celebrated? I hope you would call me insane but unfortunately for all us, it seems there exist amongs us people who think just alike. And I mean, people who would even go as far as pushing an agenda about it.

Don't believe me? Take a look at this short disturbing clip taken from the Netflix show called "The Break with Michelle Wolf"

A SALUTE TO ABORTION

This is disgusting to say the least.
Abortion is a choice that a human being has the right to do but it must never EVER be portrayed as something to be 'proud of'. Something that's 'good' to do. To claim such a thing is to have a vile and evil #ed up mind. It is a very disturbing experience that a woman will have to live with all of her life.

The left is going WAY too far with this one and I think it will eventually back fire on them. And Netflix should be ashamed of themselves to allow and produces a show like this one on their platform.
Not that I'm surprised though considering the latest appearance of Rachel Bloom on Bill Nye's show and her trash song "Sex Junk".

FFS, what is wrong with modern America?
We will have to wake up one way or another folks. The day will come when we won't be able to close our eyes anymore to degenerate propaganda like this one.

Let's pray this day will come soon enough!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yeah people.

Cracking lame arse jokes about terminating a human life is funny!

Trump haters never asked themselves though how many future supporters they've murdered.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

I hate that show, cant stand her...with that being said, there was a thread about this, when it came out the 4th of July week....

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The great thing about free expression is that it allows people to illustrate how messed up they actually are.

*shrug*

While she should be allowed to speak, there is never any obligation to listen.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Whats the difference between her celebrating abortion and people celebrating war?

We have people who do both, and I think both are distasteful. Never understood how people take such a moral high ground on unborn, unformed babies yet turn a blind eye to those who have been roaming the earth for years.

For the record, I'm not pro abortion or anti abortion. I'm a male, I think that debate should be for females as it's their bodies, not mine.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
That was frickin hilarious. Loved the Harry Potter references. She also has really nice legs.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

She's not a leftist, she's a libtard - an actual real example of one.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don't like the liar and chief, that is no secret....but for you to lump me with the likes of this woman, just shows that your narrow minded. I can not even stand to listen to MW, for 22 seconds....Her Voice is like nails on a chalk board!

Of coarse, according to you, because I can not, stand the liar and chief, I must salute abortion, and love MW. None of which is true about me!!

Speaking of liar and chief, Cohens tape has trump on it, telling him to pay the Playboy model CASH!!! trump, is not happy...I will probably make a thread, about the latest scandal he brought on himself.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

.but for you to lump me with the likes of this woman, just shows that your narrow minded.

I don't like getting likened to mass shooters, and nazis, but I deal.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
That was frickin hilarious. Loved the Harry Potter references. She also has really nice legs.

No it was not. There was absolutely nothing funny about any on the generic jokes she made.

I'm all for dark humor, but this is just plain propaganda.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
First Question who is "Michelle Wolf"? Oh I clicked the link and its seems to be a daily show type of thing.

Next: I am pretty sure that If either, a hard core republican or democrat that imbodies their party line came out against water there would be huge numbers supporting him/her. Ppl take party ideology too far and make it apart of their lives. Seems like most party dogma in todays Americana political society is just to piss ppl off and be a catalyst to generate more hate towards their counterparts.
edit on 25-7-2018 by MorpheusUSA because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

No it was not. There was absolutely nothing funny about any on the generic jokes she made.

You are trying to dictate what I find funny? That's funny.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

So why do you watch her videos if you don't like them? No one else does.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Pretty sure she started on the Daily Show.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
As a fellow conservative, I agrre w/ you in the fact that abortion is not right morally, but I realize that what a woman chooses to do with her body is really none of my business. I'll go one step further - Im actually in favor of pro-choice. In some cases, abortion is the best choice.

I dont see this as glorifying it, per se. Even if that is your take, remember this: There are stand up comics on netflix that also glorify drinking, drugs, etc.

I get your point, but its a video. The ones who watch it wont be overly influenced by it. I laugh at trump bashing stand up comics all the time.

Im not saying 'Suck it up cupcake' at all. What im trying to say is do the effective stuff: dont watch it, mainly. Live your life and actions by your conservative principles.

Doing that is the same thing as voting, dont get drawn in.

Or do as I do, which makezs my wife laugh: yell at the TV during the news

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

If only those who celebrate abortion knew what it felt like to take an innocent human life. They'd probably actually think about what they've done, then again some probably never would smh.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If abortion is a womans choice then why to men get stuck with the bill if they decide to have it?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Considering that is appears to be a Daily Show segment, what is the exact context that she discusses on the topic?

The Daily Show is known for using hot-button topics and extreme language as a vehicle for humor.

Could you provide a general overview of what point they make?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So why do you watch her videos if you don't like them? No one else does.

What?
I didn't even know her until today... strange question to say the least.

Like you never stumble upon a video you didn't willingly choose on the internet, huh?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

You are trying to dictate what I find funny? That's funny.

Nop,

I'm simply stating the obvious-

This # is not funny. Not. At. All.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join