It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Ready Choose Wisely

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here are the first two verses to get you started.

www.biblegateway.com...

2 Corinthians 6 King James Version (KJV)
6 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Strong vision of was givin along with direction to this chapter. I find it to be very powerful and on time. As you all are seeing things are very much in a state of change and after reading the words i am left in a state of relief. As if there are some alignments relieving pressure.

The vision was of the last moments of the cross and hearing that it is done and a bit of time travel...

As too the rest of the chapter it is heavy stuff to think some could fit all those descriptors somehow and be of sound mind. That is a testament to the human spirit itself.

I am only posting so that after you checked out the thread of the kingdom of GOD and the kingdom of Heaven thread you could follow the energy.

I do not pretend to know how much of an impact this will have on the world but only to say it is arriving. Catch the wave.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Succoured, suckered... so different and yet...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Succoured, in any English dictionary as well as in the context of the verse means, "to be helped" or "to get help" or if you like "to be aided" or "to get aid", which Paul did help them, and so did God in the verse being quoted by Paul from the OT.

To try and play such childish word games is a waste of bandwidth.

edit on 22-7-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

so...choose your delusion...

K.O.G. has serious energy that could only be momentarily guided by something heavy like a lie.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Do you sit at your computer watching the new thread feed, just waiting to s# all over anything anyone says about God at a moment's notice?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

Carpe Diem!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Do you sit at your computer watching the new thread feed, just waiting to s# all over anything anyone says about God at a moment's notice?

Well, considering I haven't commented on a religious thread for at least more than a month...no.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Succoured, in any English dictionary as well as in the context of the verse means, "to be helped" or "to get help" or if you like "to be aided" or "to get aid", which Paul did help them, and so did God in the verse being quoted by Paul from the OT.

To try and play such childish word games is a waste of bandwidth.

Word games, or shades of gray?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well even if it were a kneejerk comment it actually was surprisingly spot on in regards to the choice we are all making.

It summs it all up on a verbal level.

eta........ repent

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Are you Atsbct. I thro not.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Are you Atsbct. I thro not.

Am I not sucker enough for you

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

It is like answering someone else's mail.

edit on 22-7-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

It is like answering someone else's mail.

Not if you are posting on a public forum where anyone can read and reply. Maybe you could use the exercise, or maybe you're afraid of it.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

It would be kind of lame if Christians were the only ones crapping on lifestyles. Or is that the Muslims? Hard to tell these days. "Choose wisely" isn't as subtle as the op pretends.
edit on 31-7-2018 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

But a quote of a reply for the purpose of replying to an individual, is still not written in a personal way to anyone else except the one quoted. I have seen too many people on ATS get all bent out of shape to a reply that was meant for someone else and had nothing to do with the one who took it personally and started bantering the person who made the reply as if it was directed at them.

As you see Tzar, this reply is directed to you because I replied to you specific response. No one else reading it should in their rational mind think I was talking to them. They are just listening in per se on the conversation.

I mean really think about it. When you go to a restaurant, and hear other peoples conversations going on around you, would not get involved in the conversation going on at the table next to you, would you? Of course not people would think you were being rude and or nuts. Restaurants, Subways, Website forums are all public places but not all the conversations are between everyone else, that would be ludicrous.

new topics

top topics

join