It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Releases Carter Page FISA Applications

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

In an unprecedented move, the Department of Justice has released 412 pages of top-secret documents related to surveillance conducted against former Trump campaign chairman Carter Page.

The documents include an October 2016 application and three renewal applications for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants taken out against Page.

The New York Times and other news outlets obtained the applications through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

“The FBI believes Page has been the subject of targeted recruitment by the Russian government,” reads the FISA application.

Click link for article...

So it looks like Mueller's probe is coming to and end and I think some Obama admin people might be going to prison. Nothing in the warrant application goes beyond the dossier or the news sources discussing Trump Russia collusion that Brennen et al leaked to the media.

FISA Application - Carter Page **PDF**

It is 400+ pages long and redacted. However Republicans have given Trump 5 days to review the application and to give objections to its release. If Trump doesnt object then Congress is going to release the application in full (unredacted).

Certain Democrats are pitching a fit over that plan.

They admit in the application that the dossier was, in fact, not corroborated but cited their relationship with Steele, who was paid for the dossier by the FBI.
edit on 21-7-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

There is another thread that popped up but different forums. Hope there is something good but ill wait for you sleuths to find it..

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

There is another thread that popped up but different forums. Hope there is something good but ill wait for you sleuths to find it..

Got a link?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its in the pit. Not trying to mini mod just thought u would be interested in the other one..

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Its in the pit. Not trying to mini mod just thought u would be interested in the other one..

No worries.. I will leave this one up since the pit has the different posting standards.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Holy Smokes...50% blacked out.

I'll wait for the real one.
edit on 7/21/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

A MudPit thread can co-exist with a "Normal" thread like this one.

This one is the "Civil" topic, the other is the "Mud".

Now we can see just what some Politicians were fighting to "Not" release !! 😎

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The application makes many charges against Carter Page and yet he has never been charged. Never mind the fact he was an asset for a US alphabet agency.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: carewemust

The application makes many charges against Carter Page and yet he has never been charged. Never mind the fact he was an asset for a US alphabet agency.

Source 1 is obviously Steele. So many redactions, it will be refreshing to see the whole thing. The case looks to be all Steele and Page hasn't been charged with anything.

Bad news for the Obama Admin and it's Intelligence agencies that allowed such a flimsy case.

edit on 21-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Just getting in and hearing this---I'll read it through here in a bit but until then you said the FBI also paid Steele? That's one they've been hiding. Un-redacted version should be very revealing.

Time to end this travesty/constitutional crisis.

edit on 21-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This should be very interesting to follow.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Working my way through it, but I see why the Russian indictments (first & second set) were needed and expedited by team deep state: The FISA is so full of dookey they are desperately seeking to show they were at least correct in their overview about muh RUSSIA!!

It reads like a cheap Tom Clancy rip-off in the dollar bin.

Did you ever think you'd see the day that justice was flagrantly perverted right in our face like this?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
John O. Brennan will be going to prison, if not worse, methinks. He is one evil p.o.s., imo. He is a psychotic hate-filled commie.

It's all coming out!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is an excellent and up to date overview that fills some blanks nicely and fits with the issues being raised in this first FISA peek:

Perspective Over the Madness – The Media are Just as Complicit In The DOJ Corruption and FISA Abuse…

I'll drop this piece too while I'm here that puts the big picture as per POTUS in interesting perspective:

At Helsinki, Trump Undermined Our Power-Abusing Intelligence Agencies, Not Americathefederalist.com...

And here's what life is like for the folk who are cheering on the deep state:

“When the next generation ask: what did YOU do when Trump came to power? I’ll proudly say: ‘I called him a Nazi while dressed like a vagina'” ~ Godfrey Elfwick

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
still readin through it but its crazy redacted so what exactly does this mean?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
on page 267 so far but all ive gathered is trump is canidate one and clinton is canidate 2? .....way out of my area of knowlege but does any one have any idea what this means......

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
starts and continues from page 340 says " in or around febuary 2017,page sent a letter to us department of justice,civilrights division,voting section, urging the review of what page claimed was "sever election fraud in the form of disinformation,suppresson of dissent,hate crimes and other extensive abuses led by memebrs of canidates 2 campain and their polticial allies last year" and in his letter page claims that he has not directlysupported a political campaing since sep 2016,but continues to be subjected to personal attacks by former memebrs of canidate 2s campain based on fictitious information. page wrote that his acedemic lectures and related meetings with scholors and buisness people in moscow had no conenction to the Us election.page attributes the assertions that in sept 23rd news artile that page mett with 2 serion russian officas while he was in moscow jully 2016 to give the commencement address at new economic school,which page claims is "false evidence" to canidates campain.page further claims taht the information relied on by clanidates campaing certian members of us congress,and the media are lies that were completely fabircated by canidates 2's paid consutants and private investigators"

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It would be great to see an unredacted version for sure.
Otherwise, not much new here. Similar to Manafort, Page was already on the FBI’s radar before the dossier, Papadoupalos running his drunk mouth, etc.

The interesting thing to me is that the FISA warrant was renewed 3 times.
The bar for obtaining a FISA warrant is high to begin with, but to get it renewed you have to prove that you are indeed gathering valuable information—i.e., something’s happening.
So what did the FBI get that convinced a FISA court to renew the warrant 3 times?

Mueller’s team certainly knows...

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

In an unprecedented move, the Department of Justice has released 412 pages of top-secret documents related to surveillance conducted against former Trump campaign chairman Carter Page.

The documents include an October 2016 application and three renewal applications for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants taken out against Page.

The New York Times and other news outlets obtained the applications through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

“The FBI believes Page has been the subject of targeted recruitment by the Russian government,” reads the FISA application.

Click link for article...

So it looks like Mueller's probe is coming to and end and I think some Obama admin people might be going to prison. Nothing in the warrant application goes beyond the dossier or the news sources discussing Trump Russia collusion that Brennen et al leaked to the media.

FISA Application - Carter Page **PDF**

It is 400+ pages long and redacted. However Republicans have given Trump 5 days to review the application and to give objections to its release. If Trump doesnt object then Congress is going to release the application in full (unredacted).

Certain Democrats are pitching a fit over that plan.

They admit in the application that the dossier was, in fact, not corroborated but cited their relationship with Steele, who was paid for the dossier by the FBI.

Okay, then will people stop whining about the Mueller investigation and just be patient for it to come to a close?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
twitter.com... a bevvy of twitters responses to the release

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join