It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone really care about Michael Cohen and a Playboy Model?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

CNN and MSNBC are on a 24 hour breaking news cycle over this story lol. It just shows their blind hatred for Trump.

Blind hatred? How can you even say that? They've proven his numerous conflicting statements and lies with videos of him doing just that! Do you want to live in a country with a state controlled media and a leader who has no credibility and refuses to provide any transparency?

Keep ignorantly attacking the press and following the lead of this wannabe dictator. Maybe you'll get your wish and watch the U.S. get in bed with Putin's perspective so the U.S. will have no checks and balances on power. Be careful what you wish for. The rise of dictators have taken the same route Trump is on. After the secret stunt Trump displayed in Helsinki, you and other Trump supporters should be throwing off your blind folds!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And that didnt excuse her husband that just gave her clout. Like Melania is getting now. But how do you think this makes her feel in her heart? Brave face not withstanding?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
We are back to trump lied! Again, geez

Does someone have his exact words? Also, does anyone expect anyone on this planet to talk openly about their sex life?

What do people want him to say about a possible encounter years and years ago. He should just say anything dealing with my life prior to being president is private.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why do you impose your feelings and beliefs on others.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

CNN and MSNBC are on a 24 hour breaking news cycle over this story lol. It just shows their blind hatred for Trump.

Blind hatred? How can you even say that? They've proven his numerous conflicting statements and lies with videos of him doing just that! Do you want to live in a country with a state controlled media and a leader who has no credibility and refuses to provide any transparency?

Keep ignorantly attacking the press and following the lead of this wannabe dictator. Maybe you'll get your wish and watch the U.S. get in bed with Putin's perspective so the U.S. will have no checks and balances on power. Be careful what you wish for. The rise of dictators have taken the same route Trump is on. After the secret stunt Trump displayed in Helsinki, you and other Trump supporters should be throwing off your blind folds!

Wannabe dictator lol?

Trump hasn't done anything wrong but win an election. The establishment hates this.

You call Trump a dictator but it was the Obama administration that used the I.R.S. to go after Conservative groups. It was Obama that hated Fox News and his administration spied on a Reporter James Rosen from Fox.

You talk about Russia and Putin but it was Clinton that wanted to reset a relationship with Russia and Obama who told told them he would be more flexible after the election.

It was Bush that called Putin Pooty Poot and said he could see into his soul.

China and Russia hacked both McCain and Obama in the 2008 election and where was the outrage then?

I TRANSMIT THIS INFORMATION TO VLADIMIR AS IN PUTIN!!

This outrage is about Trump hatred. Trump hasn't done anything that other Presidents haven't done, he's just more effective.

Tell me, what has Trump done that has been so bad? Please list the things that are outside of the norm for a President. Tweeting and social media is different because we're in different times but there's nothing criminal about tweeting.

What has he done to deserve this blind, crazy outrage?

Here's President Bush saying he looked into Putin's eyes and can see his soul.

edit on 21-7-2018 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Guyfriday

There were a few fake stories on the internet. There were no real allegations.

Very true, but as I stated with Trump there is no convenient body counts. I'm not going so far as to say that the rumors were true, I am saying that nobody really spent any time looking in to these claims. If a gay affair was being tossed at Trump though, we'd have wall to wall media reports about it as if it was fact, but when it was tossed around with Obama it was passed off as "Conspiracy Theory" and ridiculed.

I'll stand by my statement that we don't know what kind of marriage arrangement the Trumps have, so these judgements on what either of them does/doesn't do in their marriage isn't any of our business.

SIDE NOTE

I like your new background color. Very trendy.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I do not care. His turning this country around is all that matters to me!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
We all know Trump is a lying sack o sheot. Most people don't care. Most people don't trust him either except for his cult.

This is just another in a long long list of lies he has told. People do not even expect to hear him tell the truth anymore it is no biggie. Didn't trump say this is the best job numbers in 50 years or something? Pretty sure he did at some point of course that is a lie. Not many pay attention anymore.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The hit pieces are only good for those who already hate Trump. No one new is being convinced. In fact the reverse is true. More are turned off daily by the cult hatred.

You really need to check all the boxes or its a complete miss. If you dont hate Trump, you are not going to care about his sex life.

So thats why no one cares. Only the "can I speak to the manager" types are worried about acting up a storm of faux outrage at every turn.

edit on 7 21 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Keep up your political spin for Trump. Your giving conservatives and Trump supporters comfort, whaaa. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump resigns in disgrace by the end of this year. American presidents don't have secret meetings with foreign adversaries and prevent their conversations from being transparent. That is what dictators do!

Trump will be his own downfall.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Tip of the Iceberg....Cohen has teen evidence. Rumors on the Hill....
This is some serious demented stuff when users such as this go down this route with no link or anything as such, just straight BS and "Rumors".

Thats all you have Olaru12 and nothing else.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

a reply to: WeRpeons

Does anyone really care about Michael Cohen and a Playboy Model?

Trump cares....

www.rawstory.com...
why the "..."? Maybe because it's CNN and the source is LITERALLY UNAMMED? Lmfao, yeah, I'm calling you out on every post, I hate disinfo peeps.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

There are a lot of very concerning accounts of Trumps behaviour around young teen girls.

Right now there is nothing that is factual or confirmed.

but they exist and it has the potential to turn into something very dark.

Not a popular topic though I would imagine.

There are rumors of a Halloween suprise.

Post some links about your “Halloween surprise”

He has none, all crap. Its either a "Surprise" based on some 'Rumor" he heard from liberal news networks and ran with it. Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Keep up your political spin for Trump. Your giving conservatives and Trump supporters comfort, whaaa. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump resigns in disgrace by the end of this year. American presidents don't have secret meetings with foreign adversaries and prevent their conversations from being transparent. That is what dictators do!

Trump will be his own downfall.

The secret he announced it a month ago, not very good at keeping secrets if you issue a press release about the meeting. He's all ready announced the next one as well in case you didn't know. Now if you are implying that he didn't allow a stenographer in the room that typical in negotiations bt presidents. Many people that presidents talk to do not want official records of the meetings. In this case, it was very likely Putin requested the one on one meeting. If Russia had a stenographer then they would have released the transcript.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If they had anything more serious they would have used it already. It's 18 mos after the election. If this is all they got they've got nothing.

Bill had sex in the White House with a staffer. Then lied in court about it. Impeachment was drawn up but ultimately not followed through.

I really don't think a model and payoff is anywhere near that level of concern.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You're tip toeing around the issue! So just because Trump announced he was having a meeting with Putin, that clears him of keeping what he discussed in this meeting secret??

I'm amazed how many Americans take comfort in the fact that the U.S. government has a system of checks and balances on power. Yet they still support this president who has done whatever it takes to circumvent our checks and balances. We're not ruled by dictatorship! For conservatives who have always sounded the alarm about communism, they are certainly backing that kind of government! whose president is declaring a free press is an enemy of the people! Really?? You support this blatant disregard for the press which was explicitly created to shed light on government corruption and abuse of our constitutional rights?

I don't care which political party people are affiliated with. However, as Americans we have a basic set of values and beliefs. We expect our leaders to be honest, transparent and to protect our constitutional rights and to defend us from foreign adversaries. It's time Americans stop defending their political affiliations, unite and start defending patriotism. It's unconscionable that our country's basic values are under threat by this current president.

No president before him has divided this country as much as Trump. Yet 70% of republicans continue to support him and both parties remain silent on impeaching him. Why? ... It's just simple self-serving greed to protect their political office. If you don't believe that, you just have to listen to the disdain for this president from representatives who are retiring from office. They have nothing to lose and no-longer have to fall in line with their party's platforms. How many conservatives have flipped parties since Trump has taken office?

I don't know what its going to take for U.S. citizens to wake up and stop ignoring the 800lb gorilla in the room. If America continues down this path, it will be devastating for the U.S.. I'm ashamed to say it, but our Canadian friends to the north practice better values and care more about their citizens than the U.S..

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The Cannucks do NOT have any First, or Second Amendment rights. Great Britain gave in on some of our Colonial gripes, but only enough to ward off Canada, from joining up with us Yankees. The First and Second Amendment ain't in their Gov't's legal makeup.

If you don't like Trump, don't vote for him, or his acolytes. Father Time may take him out before the next election in 2020, anyway. So the very last thing you should want is for something untowards, happening to him, before 2020. Then it would be a repeat of the Dem's landslide in 1964, after JFK was murdered. Trump Derangement Syndrome is merely a new version of the same Red Baiting, that came over Short Wave Radio, from Texas, before JFK was murdered in Dallas. Then they crawled back under some rock, and went dark. But I did listen, and so I knew why those Dallas school kids were whooping and clapping when the POTUS was assassinated in their State.

LBJ was also from Texas, and that's probably what kept the Feds from rounding up several thousand Texans and planting them in some desert encampment, like FDR did to the Japanese Americans in WWII. The Republicans won't hesitate over doing this, if their POTUS is killed. Lincoln's term for these seditious citizens was "Copper Heads", and he imprisoned hundreds of them. Even some from Maryland which never seceded, and which is what enraged John Wilkes Booth.

But Booth was inducted to that cause, in a hotel room in Canada, since he never went anywhere near Richmond, Va. I have always wondered if he was really working for Jeff Davis, or Queen Victoria. Today, too much of the anti Trump hysteria is coming out of London, U.K., to disregard the lessons of history, surrounding both the Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

If you knew anything about journalism, you would understand they have a responsibility to protect the identity of confidential sources. Many sources don't want their name exposed for fear of retribution. Many of these sources are most likely working in the administration, the White House or other governmental agencies. If the press are ever forced to reveal their sources in a court of law, they must reveal them. The chances of the media organization and the reporter being hit with a hefty liability lawsuit ways heavily when they're declaring a confidential source. If the press didn't have such protection for these sources, we wouldn't have whistle blowers who risk their jobs and lives to protect the public and our country! They are true patriots. The press protects the public more than you know. After all, it was reporters Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward from the Washington Post who exposed the Nixon Watergate Scandal, not government.

More than ever, our government is trying to put a lid on investigative reporting. I don't know how old you are, but back in the 70's and 80's there was a lot more tough investigative reporting than what we see today.

How many reporters are losing their lives in Russia when exposing corruption about Putin? That alone should set off red flags for any American attacking the legitimacy of a free press. Trump is too thin skinned with a huge ego to accept any kind of criticism. It's one of the main reasons he continues to attack the press. Videos of him spewing out conflicting statements, lies and his own stupid tweets are hailed by supporters like you as fake? Again, it sounds like you would prefer living in a state controlled society.

You're calling out people who are pointing out facts in posts and than regurgitating Trump's political spin on it sounds more like disinformation. All you're doing is giving a false sense of comfort to Trump's base. Keep following Trump "the Pied Piper," because he spews more fake statements that have no factual basis in reality. That's dis-info straight from the top.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

There are a lot of very concerning accounts of Trumps behaviour around young teen girls.

Right now there is nothing that is factual or confirmed.

but they exist and it has the potential to turn into something very dark.

Not a popular topic though I would imagine.

There are rumors of a Halloween suprise.

do you believe in Q? Because unless you are a firm believer, then the irony of your post is amazingly strong. I'll give you some time to figure out why.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It was Obama that hated Fox News and his administration spied on a Reporter James Rosen from Fox.

It was a lot more than just spying on him. His family, his parents they even labeled him a hostile foreign actor... You know where people with that label end up ??? He's lucky.... And he's just one example.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join