It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
BTW the queen in a sense is a political figure.....so to speak. I put this under this forum topic because in sense of existentialism it kinda makes sense. If I was wrong then mods please or correct my mistake. Which will probably happen. But here we go.

After yesterdays hilarious debacle my sister asked if I could take the day off and do a movie day. I happily said yes. She is not awake yet so I am taking this time to deal with the ants. I have decided to send my emissary. My desert tortoises. I wanted to come to the negotiating table in hopes of making a deal.

Well she decided that walking in the COMPLETE opposite direction was the best approach. I disagreed and fired her. So then I brought out my GIANT dog. Well he didn’t seem to want to do his job. I have personally tried to make dialogue with them many times with no success. But hey what’s the harm with doing it again......No luck. They seem to be operating under a authoritarian regime which explains a lot of the behavior I have witnessed from them.

Luckily I have made a type of diplomatic relation with a company that shall not be named. They told me what was what and agreed to the mercenary work at a decent price. They claim to know how to at the very least rid them for a decent amount of time.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
it kinda makes sense.

None of this makes sense.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

“All is one and one is all”.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Chemical warfare is the only solution when dealing with these malcontents.

Diesel fuel is especially effective.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I disagree.

Given advances in genetic engineering, I would recommend a biological weapon be deployed in this circumstance, namely;

An Anteater.

A MAD (Mass Ant Destruction) Weapon to be sure, but one precisely tailored to this unique situation with minimum risk of collateral damage.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Ooh, that's good. I like it.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: watchitburn

I disagree.

Given advances in genetic engineering, I would recommend a biological weapon be deployed in this circumstance, namely;

An Anteater.

A MAD (Mass Ant Destruction) Weapon to be sure, but one precisely tailored to this unique situation with minimum risk of collateral damage.

No, we need a giant magnifying glass, best way to deal with ants!

top topics

join