It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you are all sheep

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Nailed it!

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Watching how the people in power use their power to control people is frightening. I will follow laws and respect basic authority- but I will never fully trust anyone *in* authority, if that makes sense.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

So whats your advice?

Here is mine:
My world is full of crap too. I just wade through it so I can reach good people and lend them a hand.

Also I find that being nearer to the terrible people allows you to stop or lessen their terribleness. Sometimes you can even end it with some help from other good people in the isht.

So get dirty and help out, or just face off. Enough talk, go live your words.
edit on 7 20 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

originally posted by: frenchfries
Sanus maximus

Nothing has changed, there still must be just the right amount of fluoride in the water.

... chipped and 5g in the air whilst strapped on a tesla coil , beeeh !!!

That's why I use potassium iodide (SSKI), one drop will clean 1 liter of water, it will neutralize all the chemicals thats put in it, chlorine, fluoride, anyway, good stuff.

I thought I once read the reason why fluoride is added to water is it is a by product of aluminum production and there was no way of disposing it cheaply.

Fluoride is one of the main ingredients in Prozac, it really dumbs people down, I think that's why we are on the rise of liberals and stupidity! Before fluoride people actually knew better then to give up their rights for protection...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I never said anything about smarts, but fluoride will slow down the brain.

Of course just as I deduced.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
How does this even degenerate into a debate about fluoride?

I mean, personally, I don't think the average person is that bright to begin with. It doesn't take that much dumbing down to split people up into opposing groups. People just do that naturally and always have.

Anyway, regardless of whether or not there are any special ingredients involved in the mass delusion of choice, the main point here is that it exists. The vast majority of people actually believe they have a real choice and a say in what happens. This likely will not change. But even if it does, I personally wouldn't want to be alive in a time of a such a mass awakening.

People are not just dumb when they don't know the truth. People are just as dumb when they're pissed off. And probably even more likely to get really crazy.

Anyway, the average American does not need any chemical help with being a moron. That's genetic. Humans are kind of like pack animals. If you ever see a bunch of geese all running away from something that isn't even a threat (one panics and they all go) that's pretty much what most humans do. Even the people who run things. They know a lot more than the average person but that doesn't necessarily make them smarter. They just have a better view.

Well, at any rate, the example of the geese may not have been totally accurate. Whatever threat the geese are perceiving when they run away might not be a real threat at that particular moment but the geese don't know that. Their instincts they built up over however many ages have helped them survive by running away from anything that seems sketchy. So for example if a human is approaching, they are not wrong to be perturbed. Even if the human just wants to take their picture. But anyway, that's what humans do. We're groupthinkers.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
How does this even degenerate into a debate about fluoride?

I mean, personally, I don't think the average person is that bright to begin with. It doesn't take that much dumbing down to split people up into opposing groups. People just do that naturally and always have.

Anyway, regardless of whether or not there are any special ingredients involved in the mass delusion of choice, the main point here is that it exists. The vast majority of people actually believe they have a real choice and a say in what happens. This likely will not change. But even if it does, I personally wouldn't want to be alive in a time of a such a mass awakening.

People are not just dumb when they don't know the truth. People are just as dumb when they're pissed off. And probably even more likely to get really crazy.

Anyway, the average American does not need any chemical help with being a moron. That's genetic. Humans are kind of like pack animals. If you ever see a bunch of geese all running away from something that isn't even a threat (one panics and they all go) that's pretty much what most humans do. Even the people who run things. They know a lot more than the average person but that doesn't necessarily make them smarter. They just have a better view.

Well, at any rate, the example of the geese may not have been totally accurate. Whatever threat the geese are perceiving when they run away might not be a real threat at that particular moment but the geese don't know that. Their instincts they built up over however many ages have helped them survive by running away from anything that seems sketchy. So for example if a human is approaching, they are not wrong to be perturbed. Even if the human just wants to take their picture. But anyway, that's what humans do. We're groupthinkers.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm a goat.

I get maaaaad, I get maaaaad, I get maaaaad. It aint bad to get maaaad.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join