It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alexander Torshin Tweets - more breadcrumbs of Trump's collusion with Russia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The whole Maria Butina/NRA theme is obviously a hotly discussed topic this week. A name that popped up is that of Alexander Torshin is - deputy governor at the Russian central bank and supposedly has links to crime syndicates in Russia. According to his Twitter profile: State Secretary, Deputy Chairman of the Bank of Russia.

There is currently a very interesting discussion on Twitter after someone unearthed a Tweet by Torshin which he Tweeted on 14 February 2016. Link.

It reads
Мария Бутина сейчас в США. Пишет мне, что Д.Трамп (член NRA) реально за сотрудничество с Россией.
which roughly translates to
Maria Butina is now in the US. He writes to me that D. Trump (a member of the NRA) is really for his cooperation with Russia.

It pretty much speaks for itself. Either it’s exactly what it looks like or they created the world’s most intricate years-long fake breadcrumb trail - for reasons I'm not sure I can imagine... Would they play their games in the open like that?

There are several Tweets being highlighted in the Twitter thread but they're all in Russian - I still have to work through them. I'll add some more to the thread if I find anything interesting.

edit on 20/7/2018 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Nice post there

This could be very interesting, it does of course depend on how accurate the translations are of course

Something to keep an eye out for

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
A bit further down Alexander Torshin replies to "@rude_fox_crush" (a now suspended account so I can't see what exactly he is responding to), but he says:
@rude_fox_crash А это - "как карта ляжет"! (7:43 AM - 14 Feb 2016)

Which translates to

@rude_fox_crash And this is "how the card will fall"!

Link to Tweet

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

So now were back to Trump colluded lol.. Trump and the NRA wow thats convenient.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

"карта" can be translated to either map or card...

So apparently she (Butina) is spying and he is just blaring out her reports over Twitter?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
If it is how the cards will fall, then there may be something to it.

We have seen people removed from senior positions in North Korea.

If you wish to take down a Global Cabal ... then you need to talk with some like minded people.

So the answer may be, "We worked closely with many players to take down the Cabal. Yes, Russia was one of them."

P

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

So in what way exactly is this guy or anyone mentioned in your post connected to President Trump?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

sort of strange. are there any news on this?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Did UH..you not read the OP?

Now could all this be a “nothing burger”? Yes, but it could also be a “something burger”.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Maria Butina: "Russian National Charged in Conspiracy to Act as an Agent of the Russian Federation Within the United States"... Source.
She features heavily on Alexander Torshin's Twitter feed - Torshin being her boss.

It's not clear what the dots are as it's an ongoing investigation, but according to the media:

...Citing a shared interest in gun rights, Torshin and Butina were introduced to top NRA officials, began regularly attending the NRA’s conventions in the United States, and became “life members” of the group. ... That’s where Republican operative and lobbyist Paul Erickson — who appears to be Butina’s most important American contact — enters the picture.
The Justice Department claims that around March 24, 2015 — as the US presidential campaign was beginning to kick off — Butina emailed Erickson a proposal for a project called “Diplomacy,” apparently looking for his feedback.
The project proposal makes several assertions:
- Republicans will likely win control of the US government in the 2016 elections.
- The GOP is “traditionally associated with negative and aggressive foreign policy” toward Russia. But now could be a good time to improve relations.
- The NRA has a “central place and influence” in the Republican Party since it helps fund political candidates and sponsors events.
- Butina and Torshin already have ties to the NRA’s leadership, and she’s visited the US.
- Therefore, Butina requests a $125,000 budget so she can participate in “all upcoming major conferences” related to the Republican Party before the 2016 elections.
Soon after Trump entered the race and skyrocketed to the top of polls, Butina attended an event with him too — at the FreedomFest conference in Las Vegas in July 2015. Trump, in fact, called on her to ask a question.

Saying she was from Russia, Butina asked, “If you would be elected as the president, what would be your foreign politics, especially in the relationships with my country? And do you want to continue the policy of sanctions that are damaging to both economies, or do you have other ideas?”

Trump answered by talking about how “the whole world hates us” under Obama, and then said, “I know Putin, and I’ll tell you what, we get along with Putin.” He continued: “I don’t think you’d need the sanctions. I think that we would get along very, very well. I really believe that.”

Read the whole thing here

I don't have all the dots. Just noted a curious Tweet doing the rounds on Twitter. Could be something. Could be nothing.

Edit: Just to clarify, Maria Butina's arrest has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation. It's unclear to what extend Butina is being investigated so it's unsure how much legal jeopardy the NRA or the Trump camp is now in. The fact that Torshin mentions Butina, Trump and Russian cooperation in a single Tweet is the trail of supposed breadcrumbs...
edit on 20/7/2018 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Now could all this be a “nothing burger”? Yes, but it could also be a “something burger”.

Yeah I read it and I already know all about this crap. Now if you could please answer my previous question?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

That’s interesting but it doesn’t answer my question.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Yeah I read it and I already know all about this crap. Now if you could please answer my previous question?

Third paragraph down it is right there. Now I do not know if that fully implicated Trump but it is mentioned. Chances are this will lead to nothing. But it is mentioned in this tweet.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Third paragraph down it is right there. Now I do not know if that fully implicated Trump but it is mentioned. Chances are this will lead to nothing. But it is mentioned in this tweet.

It shows no connection to Trump. I can mention Trump in a tweet, would that connect me to Trump?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

It shows no connection to Trump. I can mention Trump in a tweet, would that connect me to Trump?

You just mentioned it in a post.
Did you collude to assist Trump in the election ?
Careful , some folks may jump to that conclusion
Senselessly
Yet...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
...Because, you know, it's not curious at all that a high ranking Russian Official would say that D. Trump is [ready] for his cooperation with Russia - months before the actual circus began in full swing... Not curious at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Kind of like Obama will be "more flexible after the election"!?!?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Its curious that anyone in a position to know this in a national government would state it publicly in clear terms.

Maybe he was ready to cooperate on the signing of a contract for a property deal? Investments? There just isn't any context. To quote Strzok...there's no "there" there.

new topics

top topics

join