It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMEGA DEARTH CULT: Killing All Planetary Life with Life for Theosophy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Well I'm trying to provoke thought and not diabolical glee so much. It's really about discovering that darkness within you usually avoid. I myself like to put my head light on and explore what's hiding there in the hideous guise it is and investigate. You might find that instead of fearing your own devils and grotesque ideation, there is much information to be unraveled. It exposes the origins of a world you were born into and affected by without the direct created control. Basically it's not your fault for darkness within that frightens you- it's the original sin of mankind. We got here together and we share the same common nerve. That's why we all mostly laugh at the same twisted things. Laughter is acknowledging truth for others candid and honest thinking. The very darkness we hide is exposed with laughter.

It's something we relate to feeling and thinking subconsciously at one time or another.

After all we are the same species and world.

You ever just get sick of this age old battle of light and dark turmoil within the soul?

Oh...wouldn't it be nice if all the Lost Gods of this Earth could simply meet

in the middle with radical self acceptance. One Big Dysfuntional Family and you know...

We might be better to each other if we could accept what simply is and not what should be!

So...wars of Hell to win dead bodies and ashes of everyones' labors'

and loves weren't reduced to ashes for future generations.

Oh...the holy matrimony of science and spirit if only could equal direction to find a savior

Within and the Power Thereof to Stop it All...

Will blind madness, megalomania, meltdown be averted for a peace...

When are people going to want and need to win their minds

and intelligence back from programming?

I don't care if I die in the subjugated cull, I've already died technically 2 times in

my life so far and I know how it goes and where and what my existence is all

about...

I've already been through the Lake of Fire.

My brain and central nervous system...the real purge.

I wouldn't wish it on anyone but it was exacted upon me by powers of

statutes and it lasted years....

Enjoying or Finding the Love within to accept the self finally and be liberated from bondage. The one so intrinsically twisted and wrapped in all feeling and emotions is who I need to expose.

Lately I've been thinking whether or not I can attract success with creations (i.e-writing,art etc.) of mine, that my health with my whole self is most important. I think the very persistence and act whether I care for what I'm creating or not is still very beneficial to myself and all artists if you really take some time to examine the psychological effects.

These psychological effects are important as a habitual means of keeping the soul churning and not becoming stagnant. The mind does affect the body as it is inside the body and uses the same system. In return the pain of your body reports back to the mind it's feelings/emotions and finally choices. Keeping one's overall self more happy and content is targeting well being and better choices for health.

This is what I've been focused on lately in hard times when some people have so much materially in life but their mood and health can be so horrible they can't even truly enjoy it that much. No one has any wealth at all if their lives are not enjoyable and worth living! Though healthy activity and efforts for self esteem to create a better life are wonderful, how much you recieve or have is not! You have as much as you think you do based on internal well being about who you are and the condition of your soul. Materialism doesn't reflect how well someone is doing at all, on the other hand we still need enough! Nothing More sometimes than adequate and sufficiently taking exactly what someone requires is truly all this is needed.

Perhaps real success is not well defined in society in the most realistic way. I believe through media, movies etc.. people are conditioned to believe in destination happiness, the future where all is well! I'm not even sure what societal norms/ respectability is anymore when this perception of values differs for all nearly 7 billion on this planet.

I know by now that my mental and physical health is more important to me than losing it for great monetary gain! I know it will never make me any happier in my life for others collecting on my success, they don't really even give quite a # about all the great things I do now. For exactly the same reason I write as the oppositional view, the others would say the opposite end of this argument as lazy, childish notions of entitlement and non recognized efforts will go unnoticed and unrewarded by society!!

Besides it doesn't make anyone else a happier person but for a moment if I do monetarily well and then what is the nature of the people collecting around my success then anyways? Are they really there now for the fact I have been such an awesome person doing great things or am I favorable now among monetary elitism! The very ones who control economies and are linked to the money market and banking?

So it seems I would be worth something then to people and it would be materialism and how much money I can make people and give away. Everybody wants to gather around a honey pot but no one wants to create the honey. Furthermore being the opposition of that economic world that controls and fools many out of self respect and self worth as it's enough to be a human being.

It truly is enough to exist in this world as someone who gives effort and aids the rest of humanity with a function and helping out is never a burden! It shouldn't matter how much help you can provide because that is the line which we cross into a slavery system as old as babylon and the fall of atlantis. Besides we have so much excess and devastation as over developed nations with too much crime, grime and desolate depairity. Enough is enough and I mean focus, even poor people in the United States and Developed Countries have a whole lot more compared to others. I'm focused on a whole lot more anymore these days than my own superior comfort level.

I don't mean to Berate anyone that has worked hard for what they have and gone after a dream at all, that's not my intention. By all means, I would never want to take away from all of life's joys and pleasures that people are driven to possess. These are the very things that gives us purpose for living and a design for motivation in our days, weeks and years! I'm only writing this as my own revelation on how capitalism can be slavery and a truly better state of the union and real democracy is concerned for a happier society. If feelings/emotions and pain are powerful communicators within and of our entire selves than you have to listen to my reason and question reality.

I believe the purpose in life is to feel better and be honest about how you really feel authentically within. Lying to others with your life despite honestly really feeling inner success is living for vanity. Vanity is absolutely empty and devoid of happiness, love and light- it's about how others perceive you. If that is the people you are worried about and they feel the same of you in a hyper competitive spirit, then that is truly, a wasted life!

I feel each to their own life.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LostGods
I don't get it so is this a rant on capitalism? Well personally I don't think it matter's, there have been millions of other such systems, and generally the only real difference besides the labeling is well what color the labeling is. Isms a plenty for sure, and all will die, just like its always been.

But anyways I agree with you, bees sure are busy bodies. Also they seem to die after one sting. Or at lest those honey bees. A completely useless evolutionary trait. But hey, what else is the point of life but to do what you were set here to do. And then die.

Also your tittle is a bit misleading, I don't see no planetary wide killing sprees going on, other then the usual. And besides only thing one must do to end all planetary life is just this. Wait around a little. It is after all just a zero sum game.
edit on 12amFridayam202018f5amFri, 20 Jul 2018 00:14:59 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

‘Tis a interesting way of looking at it. I don’t agree with it completely but the direction is not a bad one. Life for humans and all other forms is very interesting to say the least. One aspect of my job is to observe how someone acts when I sit with them. At first it upset me how people would react to these sit downs. Then at the age of 28 it hit me. I could be readings ones personality much better if I applied it to a personal and complete review of everyone I have conversations with after that point. It helps me personally understand how someone will react to make someone in passing a bit happier outside of my job.

I now am in complete acceptance with what the world Is. But the only thing I can do is make others happy. A happy life is the best life.....Also add a boat!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

There is no battle of light and dark in any one who is not saved. They are under darkness. It is only after salvation that a person struggles with the darkness of their flesh, And that is Biblical fact not just someones ideation.

It seems like you copied and pasted most of your OP from another source because the double space with out the sentences being in proper order of completion. Were you discussing this on another thread and decided to make a thread here with it?

There is no clear establish point to your OP so it makes it hard for people to know what it is you are talking about.

for me, I have been blessed of God far mare that what I truly deserve. I have a lot of joy and if my body didn't hurt so bad I would dance just to prove it.

After reading the whole OP I realized you had no real central idea for the writing. It just reads like a person talking out loud to them self.

It was a good effort though.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Well if you want to some one happy, how about me? Just send me a Check for $1,000 so I can get my debts paid up.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Neighbour, I'm no fan of Theosophy, but you don't seem to even know what Theosophy is based on that post. It certainly in any of its forms is not a death cult.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Well from my point of view, you got the first half of the first sentence right. There is no battle of light and dark. Life and the Universe (and the Gods there in) are much more complex than dualistic (binary even) philosophy.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

You don't have any of it correct.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Oh you can prove that right? You can unequivocally prove that I have none of that correct? Go on.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Well like you said "from my point of view", so my opinion is not less valid than your's.

edit on 24-7-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I did not say it was. You need to learn to read why is typed neighbour. You however state things as if they are fact. So stump up.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You did not say "from my point of view"? I will call you on that and raise you a stump up!

I can prove that, as you claim, "from my point of view, your opinion is wrong. You see it is wrong because it differs from my point of view or opinion, which I see as correct from what you see "from your point of view" is correct over my point of view.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Slow down hoss. You're comprehension is suffering. My "I did not say it was" was me saying I did not say my point of view is any more valid than yours.

But you keep yammering that your silly little translation, is the superior one. Sans any proof.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

"from my point of view" (your exact words) "you got the first half of the first sentence right" (your exact words). Now what you are implying is I got everything wrong but From my view you got it ALL WRONG"

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Neighbour, the weasel words again. You screwed up in interpretation of my words.

I have admitted in any discourse over religion and spirituality that this are all discussions of spiritual feeling knowledge (γνῶσις, gnōsis, not intellectual knowledge (εἶδειν eídein). Thus, you are basically waving your dick around, claiming your bible is the only true bible.

So yes, from my (and many others) point of view your first sentence (learn to read why I type friendo) viz "There is no battle of light and dark in any one who is not saved. starts off correctly. Viz: There is no battle of light and darkness. The universe is fare more complex than your dualistic simplistic understanding. If you had said a battle between order (an fhirinne) and chaos (Anord), I'd be more into it. though even that is a spectrum of colours, not 0 an 1.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Why are you trying to use Greek?

Gnosis (I see you spelled it correctly)

What do you know of light and darkness? Only that of your little gods and the words of your knowledge which will only condemn you at The Judgement.

There is no battle of Light and Darkness, one thing that we agree on. But the whole idea of that battle is a false teaching of your little gods, whether that god be you or others before you, it is based on what can be found in the Bible, you would see it if you were to be very or extremely familiar with it, which you are not. All of those teachings are man made creations from the truth of God's word which was known to all men since the beginning.

If you know the TRUTH, then you would know that there is only ORDER it is called "the Will of God". Every detail found on earth and in the heavens i.e that which resides in the firmament, called the universe, is all in order. Chaotic events like stars exploding or wars of men that traumatizes people is done out of order not in indifference to it. All of what you would perceive as chaos is all according to the will of God. Chaos is just sins corruption exercised with in and by the order of God. The order we have has chaos in it, but chaos is not in any way a battle, for God can put a stop to all chaos and he will in the not to distant future.

The elimination of chaos is something no man can do. But it is something all men want, and that is known as perfection.

Perfection is the true order of God, but that order does not exist in our current universe because of sin. So while both order and chaos exist in the same container, the firmament, and will until God does away with the old heaven and the old earth, and creates a new heaven and a new earth. Chaos only exists in this realm of the firmament where the results of sin (chaos) is contained. Out side of that container is where perfection can be found today, but one day all the old will be done away and the new in perfection, will be only what exists and that will be forever.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Sigh, you do not understand that English is a mongrel language. For a Germanic language in its beginning (via Anglo Saxon), it absorbed a number of words from other Indo-European languages. Including yes Greek.

Gnosis gives us Knowledge. Eídein gives us idea. The plural of gnosis is gnoses. If you do not know that, you have no place critiquing myc use of a word in Greek
Oh wait you do not.

Chaos has been perpetrated by your little deity, according to your bible. He uses Chaos to affect change. Change is good. Your adversary tries to apply order to chaos (it just happens to be not what his boss wanted).

If you undestood your faith owes a great deal to Zoroastrianism, you would go far.

Of course, once again, you don't understand my faith. You do not know what my gods teach. Mind you you do not know what YOUR god teaches.

top topics

join