It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OHH man you guys gotta read this.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So I was sitting down watching a movie and eating dinner at home. I got a frantic call from my little sister begging to come over and stay the night. Of course I said yes. So I see her pull up so I unlocked the door.

She came in in tears and laughing at the same time. Her breathing was heavy so I knew something was up. She sits down and asks me if I am ready to hear something SOO bad that I will be rolling on the ground. HELL YES I DO

So here it is. My sister was out with some friend getting grub. She received a text from dad. Well it would seem that he was most likely drunk....texting...AKA not paying attention. And my little sister has now been exposed to something no daughter should ever has to see....catch my drift

BWAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG dad.....really. He called my cell to see if I heard from my sister. I said with a GIANT smile “yes”. And he just said “OH”. And all I said was “yup”. Then he hung up.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

yall live in west virginia?
or north florida?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

gross!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
So I was sitting down watching a movie and eating dinner at home. I got a frantic all from my little sister begging to come over and stay the night. Of course I said yes. So I see her pull up so I unlocked the door.

She came in in tears and laughing at the same time. Her breathing was heavy so I knew something was up. She sits down and asks me if I am ready to hear something SOO bad that I will be rolling on the ground. HELL YES I DO

So here it is. My sister was out with some friend getting grub. She received a text from dad. Well it would seem that he was most likely drunk....texting...AKA not paying attention. And my little sister has now been exposed to something no daughter should ever has to see....catch my drift

BWAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG dad.....really. He called my cell to see if I heard from my sister. I said with a GIANT smile “yes”. And he just said “OH”. And all I said was “yup”. Then he hung up.

He exposed her to a Clinton?

Tragic.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

It is difficult to screw up a text recipient unless you have been texting with multiple people around the same time.
I've had it happen but it is quite rare for me (to screw up a text recipient- maybe 6 times in 10 years).
Just to throw another layer onto it.

edit on 19-7-2018 by randomtangentsrme because: clarification on why the sky is hot pink as a natural color, or colour for our friend out of country.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Is he friends with Anthony Weiner?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

yall live in west virginia?
or north florida?

As a native West Virginian... no sir.

The capability to send text messages is still years away... we still court our relatives on AOL.
edit on 19-7-2018 by madmac5150 because: You asked...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Oh man oh man I feel bad for your dad, he must be really embarrassed. That one is gonna take some time. Daaaaang!

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

you still usin them free floppy discs they set out in the 90s?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Nooooooo😣😣😣

They really need to install a drunken text mode on devices.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: madmac5150

you still usin them free floppy discs they set out in the 90s?

Not since we found out that they are ideal for skeet shooting practice.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Now there is a lesson guys and gals. If that is an activity that you are about to engage in. Move your eyeballs us ever so slightly and double check the name. Do not frantically start bombarding someone with explicit content. And NEVER EVER send a picture. They can be used as blackmail in the future.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Now there is a lesson guys and gals. If that is an activity that you are about to engage in. Move your eyeballs us ever so slightly and double check the name. Do not frantically start bombarding someone with explicit content. And NEVER EVER send a picture. They can be used as blackmail in the future.

Looks like someone will never get cut from 'The Will' then..

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If that doesn't make your dad join AA nothing will.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I knew this girl a few years back, anyway she sent a text to some fella she knew asking if he'd be interested in a one night stand, problem is she accidentally sent it to everyone in her contacts list(including me)! lol. Poor girl, how mortified she must have felt once she realised...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset
I knew this girl a few years back, anyway she sent a text to some fella she knew asking if he'd be interested in a one night stand, problem is she accidentally sent it to everyone in her contacts list(including me)! lol. Poor girl, how mortified she must have felt once she realised...

Ouch...I feel bad for her. Hope she didn’t need counseling after that mistake.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

She sent out a follow up rambling 'explanation' text soon after, I felt really bad for her, you could tell she was pretty messed up by it. Went to her parents, grandparents etc and was pretty graphic. To be honest when it first arrived I thought she was asking me, was definitely thinking about it! Lol. Follow up message came before I got back to her...

edit on 20-7-2018 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

She sent out a follow up rambling 'explanation' text soon after, I felt really bad for her, you could tell she was pretty messed up by it. Went to her parents, grandparents etc and was pretty graphic. To be honest when it first arrived I thought she was asking me, was definitely thinking about it! Lol. Follow up message came before I got back to her...

Oh man that is priceless LOL.

I am a single and in my opinion a very handsome and well dressed 30 yo male. I enjoy being single. Luckily I was not dumb enough to drunk text or ever send a naughty picture. But when I hit up a lady for a one nighter they respond with these types of pictures.

Now this is where it gets kinda messed up. I used to keep them in a folder once uploaded to the PC named “blackmail”. Encrypted obviously. I had a very dear friend accidentally send me one cause she didn’t use last names in her phone back then. Sent to the wrong dude LOL. She knew about this folder on my PC. I was drinking with some friends playing HALO3. After only 3 minutes she called and the first words out of her mouth where “don’t do it” LOL. I told her she gets a pass as she was and still is one of my best friends. But still the fact she realized what she had done and who she sent it to had me laughing all night.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
My gosh sir......that.......that looks like a giant johnson ...SIR!! ....I also have it on radar....sir wht it looks like a ......

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Exposed, ruined, and now will never beable to hold a relationship, she will divorce at least 3 times and have at least 5 kids total from all different dads... Calling it

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join