It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump plans to invite Putin to Washington this fall

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

That's boring! Imagine the write-up when the story is told, if the Soccer Ball contained damning info on government criminals.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Intel Director DAN COATES learned while doing a Q&A on Thursday, that Putin had been invited to Washington.

His reaction: www.indystar.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Bill only takes meetings at the airport, so I don't think he can make it.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Where did you hear that?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As if.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Where did you hear that?

I was being facetious. That said I don't see why people are against meeting with Putin, or criticism that Trump is "soft on Russia"

The FBI director said the other day that China is our broadest threat, noting that there is investigations into all 50 states of economic espionage to China. Yet I don't hear anyone talking about that because it doesn't carry the same emotional reaction that Russia does.

Yet when Trump decides to take a firm stance on China, the media flips out that a trade war would ruin us. Should he go soft on them, they will cry he is going against campaign promises and not looking out for the US's best interest.

Diplomacy is always a good thing IMO, until we are attacked. (with something more than propaganda).

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You should hear Senator Mark Warner today. Totally off-the-rails, as if Putin will hack millions of U.S. voting machines while he's here in (hopefully) October.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join