It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump plans to invite Putin to Washington this fall

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Right in the middle of all the convoluted news and twisted opinions and obscure demands, President Trump has announced a plan to invite Russian leader Putin to The White House !!

The plan is to get him to DC in the Fall (right before the elections?).

I think Trump is working WITH Putin, but not against the U.S. as many claim.

They are both undoubtedly interested in common goals that benefit both nations and others as well.

💥😎💥

President Donald Trump asked his national security adviser to invite Russian President Vladimir Putin to Washington this fall, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Thursday afternoon.

The statement comes after Trump teased a second meeting with Putin on Twitter earlier in the day. Sanders says the president tasked National Security Adviser John Bolton with extending an invitation to the Russian leader.

"In Helsinki, @POTUS agreed to ongoing working level dialogue between the two security council staffs. President Trump asked @AmbJohnBolton to invite President Putin to Washington in the fall and those discussions are already underway," Sanders said in a tweet.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It won't happen. From what I've heard we're at war.... Leaders don't go to countries they're at "war" with.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Will Putin be coming in the front door or through the secret underground Russian tunnel access point that trump is having built.

"dees guyz are in cahoots iz tell ya"

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
That must mean collusion. I mean why would the two countries that could end all life on Earth meet?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I'm worried that the leftists will kill him.

Not Putin, they luvs him.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think they hit it off. Perhaps they want to get together and play a little Canasta. If you are two of the most powerful men on the planet, it get lonely at the top. I often play poker or golf with my contemporary’s. With out giving away industrial secrets.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Better stock up on Depends.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The US's great satan has been invited in ?
Woe is me....

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

lol. I remember Trump saying in a speech that he will get along with whoever wants to get along with the U.S.

Looks like he meant it.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have to dye my hair and start wearing dresses now, then I'll go outside and screech as loud as I can as often as i can until I pass out as well
edit on 19-7-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Brilliant and bold diplomacy. We both have reasons and ways we can get along. Looks like fixing Syria up will be their debut of what cooperation could look like. I mean between us--as has been pointed out--we have better than 90% of all nuclear weapons.

Not to mention China is our biggest threat and Trump has engaged them. If things get a little stressful in that arena, we know China and Iran will team up. But that's much better than China, Russia, and Iran.

I also like the talk about how we don't need to fight over a pipeline---sounded like they have a plan for us both to do well in oil. I don't know if anyone caught it, but Putin has an idea of an international commission that could keep both parties honest about hacking each other.

These two guys are problem solvers. If the deep state doesn't manage to kill the opportunity we are on the verge of doing great things.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I have to dye my hair and start wearing dresses now, then I'll go outside and screech as loud as I can as often as i can until I pass out as well

Make sure Bill Clinton isn't around.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If Putin didn't have the power to wipe all human life off the face of this planet, he'd be just another run of the mill president. Russia's GDP makes them smaller than ITALY, economically. The nation is HURTING.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I wonder if Putin will get a state dinner like the one the Obama's got in the UK, that Trump didn't get, with his little 48 minute visit, while the Obama's were invited, and did spend the night in the palace, following the luxurious State Dinner with the Queen. hehe.

I wonder if he'll invite Putin for a weekend a Mar a Lago? Wouldn't surprise me a bit. (Every time I type the word "wouldn't" now, I start laughing, oops)

Seriously, if he makes a big to do out of this visit, he's sicker than sick. Dumber than dumb.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The clintons had a private dinner with Putin at his house after a speech.

www.google.com...=1

No collusion there

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Maybe that $500,000 speaking fee Bill got had strings attached to it.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If Putin didn't have the power to wipe all human life off the face of this planet, he'd be just another run of the mill president. Russia's GDP makes them smaller than ITALY, economically. The nation is HURTING.

But Russia and Putin are global masterminds. Pulling the strings and manipulating one of the largest economic and military powerhouses in the world....its just like how that small local farmer that provides produce to Walmart is the one REALLY calling all the shots.

It makes sense.
edit on 19-7-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join