It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell no!! Nelson Mandelas birthday was in January!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
As far As I remember, Mandelas b-day was in January!!!
That's it!!!! If you try to tell me anything different, the timeline you're on must have changed from the REAL timeline, that im on....

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real
And, C3po never had a silver leg, where I'm from.....

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Just remember that tobacco is good for asthma, and roll with it.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I remember looney toons (short for carTOON) but now it's Looney Tunes as in music tunes.... lame But the little looney toons is spelled with two O's. Just like JIFFY peanut butter was named by the original creator after his horse which was named JIFFY and the comapany who bought JIFFY said they kept everything original so now it's called JIF, except the guy who created the peanut butter and named it his horse is still JIFFY, that's never changed.... Anyway, oh the good ol times, wait, which one LOL

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the times of our timelines...

*doopy tick tock music, leading into orchestral movement*

It's like Santa Barbara, where they kept changing the actors, but they don't give us a "Today Mason Capwell is played by...." during the intro !!

edit on 19-7-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

The original creator of jif didn't call it jif or jiffy. Jif was the name that was created after it was bought.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Nelson who?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The original creator of jif didn't call it jif or jiffy. Jif was the name that was created after it was bought.

I remember reading about it awhile back about how the company said they have never named the peanut butter JIF, the name was kept from the original creator who named it after his horse JIFFY... Oh well, I do know that much which was odd now that I can't find it... BUT, what you can find ( I hope still), the ONLY evidence of a lot of these Mandela effects are in the library, you can find old newspaper clippings of coupons for JIFFY peanut butter, Fruit LOOPS, Oscar Meyer, ive seen em, its weird. I dont claim to know why or how but that's not a miss memory.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

It was originally called big top peanut butter. It was named jif because it was simple and stuck with you. I believe you could be confusing it with Skippy but not sure.

Nope that was a comic book character.
edit on 19-7-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

It was originally called big top peanut butter. It was named jif because it was simple and stuck with you. I believe you could be confusing it with Skippy but not sure.

You know whats funny, YEARS before I ever heard of the Mandela effect, I kept looking for JIFFY and just thought they changed there name to JIF, I thought Oscar Mayer changed there name and I thought Fruit loops changed to froot loops. There were 4 of them that really threw me off but I cant remember the 4th, anyway the whole time forever I thought the names just changed.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I imagine it's the combo of Skippy and jif.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

They say that but no, I liked JIFFY crunchy peanut butter, its what I always got, I never liked or got skippy. it was always peter pan honey peanut butter or JIFFY crunchy peanut butter for years. I was not mistaken

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I mean, what about the Lion and the Lamb, that really threw me off. I JUST went to mediation for custody of my son a couple weeks ago and the Mediator had a big painting of the Lion and the lamb in the office we were in, I took a picture of it. But anyway my 10 year old stared at it and says "In real life that lion would have eaten the lamb" and she responded with "Your very observant" and I told her, "what if I told you it doesn't say the Lion will lay with the lamb at all, anywhere in the bible", and she immediately disregarded it and said "I been a christian for all of my life I know the bible" and I left it at that. But it says the wolf will dwell with the lamb now, not the lion. Anyway, it is odd, I do believe something is happening, I dont know what, time rips, tptb messing with things they shouldn't be messing with, the devil, IDK but something is happening.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

It's because both the lion and the lamb are in that passage. It's a common paraphrase of the verse.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

It's because both the lion and the lamb are in that passage. It's a common paraphrase of the verse.

BUT, like I once knew, the lion will lay with the lamb, it's not because those two words were somewhere around each other, it was a BIG deal in the bible, there are thousands of paintings referencing this scripture of the lion laying with the lamb as it once said. Anyway, everyone has there opinions some are told they have been lied to and are going crazy but what is important is what I know and whats important to you is what you know, we both know differently and thats ok

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

It was a common paraphrase. People said it. The Bible never had that phrase but it articulates the same point and in English especially the words roll together nicely.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It was a common paraphrase. People said it. The Bible never had that phrase but it articulates the same point and in English especially the words roll together nicely.

Idc what you believe, but i do know what i know and what i believe.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You can think whatever you want. Facts are still facts.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

that's okay because he died in prison...
only then he was released from prison and moved on to be pres of so. africa..
so, whoever, whatever, is changing the timeline....
ain't it all that bad??

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

that's okay because he died in prison...
only then he was released from prison and moved on to be pres of so. africa..
so, whoever, whatever, is changing the timeline....
ain't it all that bad??

Yea, theres a text book for schools that was written because of his death in 1991, it was mentioned in these books as well, if i can find them again i will send you a link.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join