It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most evil thing you have ever encountered / experienced?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
What is the most evil thing you have ever encountered / experienced?

Yesterday.

Telling a complete stranger to eff off for texting me, and using a word that's very,very bad to describe her.

Haha! I have had that happen with an old phone, and the phone number for it must have been someone's prior black book type phone..Always assume those calls are police informants or undercover vice entrapment scum.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
There has only been two times in my entire life where I felt an evil presence. I don't scare easily and love paranormal movies and stories, but these two times frightened me deep to the core of my very being. I have also experienced a place where there was such an intense feeling of serenity, like a sacred place of love and light.

Enjoying this thread and the stories. Thank you!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
DBCowboy. He made Baphomet's annual visit to my lodge a picnic in comparison.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

C'mon now,

I thought that is was both scary and sad that here she was with all that money (apparently) and instead of making her happy all it did was turn her into a twisted, angry, stretched-face demon who I'm sure would have run me down if she thought she could get away with it.

You got all that from a transient scowl?

You're on time out.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I have also experienced a place where there was such an intense feeling of serenity, like a sacred place of love and light.

Oh I have needed a place like that these past few months.

Been a very long time since I've felt surrounded by serenity. Many life times ago, it feels.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I had worked with a demonic woman who could only sew seeds of dissension and mistrust among our workgroup and the heads over our group. In the end, she got all the people in our dept. fired and the heads over us fired. She did not get fired and later became head of the group we had.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Beings I hallucinated during delirium tremens.
Truly hellish.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

sounds like you worked with a bunch of drones

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

I worked with a great group of talented very competent people, except for that rabble rouser that created trouble and got us all fired.
edit on 18-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I bought an old house in Bavaria, Germany that was haunted. Village of 200 people. The house was owned by a Rabbi in the early 1800'S and tradition was the local Jewish people would bring their dead to his home and he would wash them and prepare them for burial. The dead would lay up to two/three days in the basement. So the house was full of spiritual entities.

But the most scariest was a Werewolf who visited my home numerous times. It could not come inside but would stand right outside our living room windows and growl like nothing I or my family have ever heard. The growl would shake the windows and would be in long intervals. You could hear it as it walked on our terrace which is connected directly to the living room.

NOTE: In out town the city lights would be turned off every night at midnight to save the city electricity. Night time was always pitch black.

When would we be visited.... maybe once or twice a month.... Everyone in the family heard it. We were terrified to even look outside at it. We could smell it and I know it could smell us right behind the blinds as we stood together in fear. Our dog would run and hide in real fear....

We sold that house and moved away.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I tell you this from the bottom of my heart, and with love for everyone, but the absolutely most evil thing today existing on this planet is Hillary Rodham and the Democrats. Worse today than Soros, or Rothschilds, who are the financiers backing them up, feeding the beast. One time it was the other way around, but today, the puppet has become the master. This cancerous web is the source of ISIS, Antifa and the media rupture leading to political shootings and violence today.

Update: I have to second the previous entries concerning Liberals/Progressives. They earn the title by lengths, followed by my initial list above.

edit on 19-7-2018 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
During the thunderstorms on May 28th on the South coast of England, I took a video of the electrical storm when it was directly overhead my home. Seconds of darkness separated by alternating purple flashes of lightning and fuzzy gray clouds. One one lightning flash, there is what looks like a giant praying mantis peering down. It may just be the vortex tube structure of the thunderstorm but it looks creepy.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
We were driving through a village in Dorset. It was October, late evening, dark, foggy with no wind. We stopped at some temporary traffic lights.

To our right was a house with no lights on, windows closed.

The curtains (heavy ones) were flapping around almost horizontally as if it were blowing a gale in there and stuff was flying around. No sound. I was right next to this house. I got goosebumps and my hair stood on end and it felt - evil. I put my foot down and got out of there.

I have no idea what was happening.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Bigfoot I think anyway throwing rocks the size of bowling balls not at us but to keep us moving along. A strange fear overcame probably half of us the rest it was no big deal. 4 Of us were like lets get out of here NOW and the rest nothing. It was strange but didn't see it but where the rocks were coming from was a long ways away we could see them arching through the air.

Ex mother in law. Had the world but only wanted to make others miserable in any way possible. Family thought she was wonderful the outsiders we always thought she could be a serial killer no problem.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Earth .....
....... 2

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Evil? Yes, I have met it.

Its never paranormal, always within a person. Its expressed in different ways, and impacts people differently depending on the person who happens to be engaged with it at the time, but its always the same in origin and sensation.

The individuals who are fonts of the stuff are bad enough, but the most concerning expression of evil that I have experienced has been living under Conservative governments, or governments containing people who think like Conservatives. I have been physically beaten and made to bleed, psychologically tortured by evil individuals, but no individual or mob thereof, has ever made me as concerned for my future and that of my people, as the UK Conservative movement, and everything further off in the weeds than they are have. Servants of Satan, every single one of them. You can see it in their deeds, in their animosity toward the vulnerable, their enjoyment of causing anguish to people who are defenceless, innocent victims of a system designed to kill them slowly and reap every animating force from their lives before they die.

Its an utterly evil machine, conservative thinking, it really is.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I came to in the middle of a severe beating; he was sitting on my stomach smashing the sides of my head with a force and fury that I could hear but not feel.

I believed I was going to die, and I struggled to look at his eyes because I wanted to know who was doing this to me so I could come back and kill him. His eyes were all black. I’m not sure if that was due to a concussion though!

The man who did this to me had no recollection of having done it, he died a year later of brain cancer.

I also saw another man have something completely wash over him and his personality changed from nice to potential serial killer. I prayed to god for help and heard pretend you like him so I did, I saw him change again, and he began to cry and let me go.

The other ones I only talk about with my therapist.

edit on 19-7-2018 by KTemplar because: Typo

edit on 19-7-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I have lived in a few places in Europe including Germany. There is some really creepy stuff there.
I also lived close to an old castle where local rumor said satanic rituals were held there. I never saw anything but
there was a weird vibe to that place. I felt like a lot of old places in Europe had that weird vibe. You don't get that much in the US, mostly felt in older places.

The haunted house I mentioned in my OP was owned by a doctor at the turn of the century. He would treat patients there.
I found this out from a neighbor that lived around the corner. We used to call her house the vampire house. She saw me outside one day and told me the story of my house and invited me to her lair for some tea. There was no way in Hades I was going to step foot past her wrought iron gates. They were covered in ivy. The yard seemed permanently shadowed. The house, stereotypical haunted mansion looked. The kind of place that just automatically creeps you out and that kids skip during halloween trick or treating.

Back to my haunted house. I never believed until I lived there. I don't care who believes me, I know what I saw there.

edit on 19-7-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

If the Conservatives are all, every one of them, evil swine who want to kill us all slowly then how come so many people vote for them?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Thats a pretty naive question to ask oldcarpy.

I know you already know the answer, but for those just joining us, its at least partially because the Tories have an awful lot of money to purchase propaganda with, and because the propaganda happens to work. Its not true, its not accurate, its not humane, but it does work.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join