It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evacuate White Helmets From Syria, Resettle Them in Canada?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
FYI Canada, you may be getting some new neighbors. It appears Western nations are planning to evacuate the "white helmets" from Syria and it appears Canada is being discussed as a new home.

www.cbsnews.com...
www.mintpressnews.com...
www.blacklistednews.com...

TERRORISTS AS NEIGHBORS?

Another area of confusion for those governments seeking to extract White Helmet members from Syria is where they should be resettled. While the Trump administration’s travel ban excludes the U.S., given that the ban prohibits the entry of Syrian nationals, Canada was named by CBS as a top possibility for a White Helmet “safe haven.” The report also asserted that Jordan and Israel would also likely assist such efforts.

However, resettlement may be a problem, not so much for the White Helmets as for Canadians, or the citizens of whatever nation would host the evacuees. This is because the White Helmets have been shown on several occasions to effectively be the same organization as terror group al-Nusra Front and have been caught on film aiding al-Nusra terrorists execute Syrian civilians. It is hard to imagine any Westerner who would want the White Helmets as neighbors.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I love our Syrian refugee neighbours, personally; but I don't think they were ever consisered terrorists...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I think western nations should just evacuate our assets there.

I'm tired of paying taxes for proxy wars, or just wars on countries who haven't attacked us.

Since WWII how many sovereign countries has America gone to war with that attacked us?

How many wars have we won since WWII?

Since the war on terrorism, we have spent 6~ billion dollars... more than enough to have fixed our decaying infrastructure. The MIC is corporate welfare IMO.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I say throw them out in the ocean.

No one wants these murderers and terrorists near.

Ladies and gen, I present you the White Helmets:

Not sure about this one but it's up to you.

edit on 18/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
M'eh. They've got no enemies to fight here. Not like the Asian, Jamaican and Eastern European gangs.

ETA: Forgot about the Sri Lankans.
edit on 18-7-2018 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
M'eh. They've got no enemies to fight here. Not like the Asian, Jamaican and Eastern European gangs.

ETA: Forgot about the Sri Lankans.

You guys have gangs? What do they do, steal maple syrup and sell it on the black market? lol, I jest, I jest.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What if we expell John McCain to Canada and let them live with him?
Surely he can afford to keep them all in new Adidas track suits and cellphones.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So maybe we are going to see some good things happen for the Syrian peoples. Looks like a lot of things going on in preparation. Assad stays, Iran goes, Isis gone and the people get to come home or come out of their bunkers and get to rebuilding the modern, comfortable, and secular society they once enjoyed. Now made possible by the diplomacy behind the Helsinki Summit.

Syria truly had the potential to spark WW III at any minute considering all the various players.

If you don't already know and want to know the truth about the so-called White Helmets you can know it. It's out there and empirical just don't expect to find it on the MSM.

Contrary to what its multi-million dollar international PR campaign would have you believe, the “White Helmets” are not a group of volunteer search-and-rescue workers that sprang spontaneously out of the Syrian soil. When you peel back the layers of foreign financing and reveal the foreign intelligence operatives and murky lobbying groups at the heart of the organization, what you find is that the White Helmets are, in fact, a propaganda construct.

Once you know about the white helmets, you have to ask how much extremism is going to come with them no matter where they end up.

edit on 18-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The United Nations could pay Venezuela to take them. In their financial shape, they need roommates.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
What if we expell John McCain to Canada and let them live with him?
Surely he can afford to keep them all in new Adidas track suits and cellphones.

Screw that, I'd almost rather have the white helmets over McCain.

Probably waaaaay more blood on McCains well-greased-by-your-defense-lobby hands.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Funny . . . a 'report' from CBS 'news' detailing how Canada is a potential home for the White Helmets . . . but nowhere in the whole piece of 'journalism' did I see any comment from anyone in Canada.

Um . . .

sigh

As Paul Simon once wrote . . . I get the news I need on the weather report . . . I can gather all the news I need on the weather report.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GoalPoster

nowhere in the whole piece of 'journalism' did I see any comment from anyone in Canada.

How they do it here is they tell people how they think in the paper.
For instance,they'll say 85% of Canadians are happy with refugees coming here yet not a single person I know has been asked anything and almost every person I talk to wants the borders closed.

Reading a newspaper and actually talking to people is completely different.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!

Ummm...who...?

The Canadians...or the white helmets...?

D'oh...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Evacuate White Helmets From Syria, Resettle Them in Canada?

This must be what they mean by white privilege.

Amirght?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Both or either, who gives a crap anymore?

top topics

join