It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truly understanding the Kennedy assassination

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
For me, it was a multi-level journey:

Level 1: You come to understand that Kennedy was not assassinated by a lone gunman.

Level 2: You come to understand that Kennedy was assassinated by the limo driver.

Level 3: You come to understand that Kennedy shot himself.

Level 4: You come to understand that Lincoln shot Kennedy through an inter-dimensional time-warp wormhole.

Level 5: You come to understand that the Kennedy assassination never happened.

Level 6: You come to understand that there never was a "President Kennedy," and that all of time and space is on a continuous infinite-replay loop that started in 1971 and will end in 2028 before beginning again.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: KarensHoliday

For me, it was a multi-level journey

Of course it was, how could it have been anything else.

Having been born prior to 1971, how does that work? And how do you know the "continuous infinite-replay loop" ends in 1928.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I understand this is the skunk works, where you can post pretty much anything, but care to elaborate? Is this meant to be funny or is this your legitimate theory?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Oh, that Kennedy

reply to: Illumin

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Oh, that Kennedy

reply to: Illumin

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Badams

I understand this is the skunk works, where you can post pretty much anything, but care to elaborate? Is this meant to be funny or is this your legitimate theory?

Ive listened to pod casts where people honestly believe we are in a man made matrix, clones 3xist in it, there was a mass extinction and we were wiped of our memories of this and a lot of stuff going on is nothing more then a simulation.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Most of us have heard these theories mentioned so far...OK well, maybe not the specific possibilities suggested in the OP but the Kennedy assassination, the simulation theory, the mass extinction theory and the xeroxverse theory I guess I will call it. I find the Xeroxverse and overlapping mass extinction event thing to be way too far fetched and it really can't be supported by or traced back to anything but the fact that one ancient people had a calendar which had a finite timeframe ending around that time they were turning CERN up to max power (lol thought of Homer Simpson) it was used as the perfect coinciding disaster which took all our lives. What I do know though is they didnt hype the 21 December 2012 thing for no reason and like 911, some kind of predictive programming or immeasurably powerful energy focusing ritual was fonducted with the entire planet unwillingly supplying the psychic energy "they" believe in and I haven't a clue what it was but if I had to guess, we were used in tandem with whatever they did at CERN to achieve what they aren't very shy about bragging is the absolute pinnacle of human technology ever reached, mirroring something destructive and otherworldly achieved once in the distant past as well maybe even twice once on Mars and again on earth. But I haven't the ability to do anything but speculate.

What I must say I do feel is oddly true or seems so is that this truly doesn't feel like the same universe every now and then that I grew up with. I mean, the Mandela effect is a perfect litmus test for moronitis so I don't mean that. And i don't see how the logistics are supposed to work like did Xenu deploy his soul suckers again and suck up all our souls as we perished, convert them through a USB 2.0 cord to electronic files on a computer and import us to his earth-like The Sims 46 map? But yea, it is really something internal for me and knowing me it is much more likely what I feel is simply the disenchantment that is inevitable when a generation like the millennials come along hitting us like a ton of bricks. We thought the internet would create a generation of geniuses and put IQs two times higher than ours. Instead we have a bunch of weaklings who are total narcissists, crave step by step instruction, censorship, and beg for big brother and constant surveillance while waging war on individualism and thouht. How weird that they do this and are also total incompetents who get MN ore emotional and angry than we have ever seen about topics that if quizzed on they haven't even the foggiest idea about. Never were socialized either. that takes proximity eye contact, skin on skin, etc. And division by age, sex, etc at times. I look around now at the ghost town that is come 3:05pm of the world we found so much joy and wonder frolicking in and not even thinking of returning home till mom (and it didn't matter whose mom a total stranger's mom as far as we were concerned) started shouting from the front porch that it is supper time and to get our butts home and washed to eat. So if we are just living out what we should have had in a false reality, as long as our souls are freed at the end of it then whatever. Thus generation leaves me zero hope for humanity anyways unless slavery class and ruling class hunger games existence is your cup of tea

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
All that aside...and back a bit more to the original topic at hand...

I have heard everything about the JFK thing that is until some total nutcase posting online this week, I forget where. He made zero sense whatsoever but it did lead me to see and hear a few things, god only knows what is true, that is at least wayyyyyyy interesting.

The video of the assassination had frames cut for the public and for some reason it was flipped or mirrored I guess. Why different people think it was mirrored is where things get too too weird for me to get into but I can say it's obvious If you listen to those there that day, you do have to flip the film to see it as it happened.

So I went and watched the original film flipped back to normal with the cut frames intact and while I have no idea if any of it is the reality or all coincidence or craziness but....

*The bullet should come from the back of the car, the right in the correct view. Especially when mirrored, it becomes apparent only then (and you will say yea I know....but no, you don't. You have to go see what I am talking about its a totally new experience) that the bullet comes from the front but more importantly, the driver jams on the brakes (this part is what is cut) and instead of Jackie being surprised and jumping out we see the woman in the back seat wait for the jamming halt, reaching over with the acknowledgment of the man in back, and makes the motion you would make if slicing someone's throat open ear to ear. As she finishes, he grabs his throat and falls forward only THEN to be struck by a bullet from the front and only moves his head back like if you shot an already dead body or unconscious dying person.

It could have been a let me fix your hair honey thing and all people being too imaginative but it sure is a new perspective. Some say Jackie was replaced by an assassin who had surgery to pass for Jackie and jumped in for the loud car ride where he wouldn't notice, as they went separate ways the night before and could do a switcheroo.

Don't buy any of it myself....don't discount any of it either, just no way to know imho

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The final shot came from the sewer grate from curb level directed from the front right quadrant of the limo......there were multiple sniper teams there were intradiction teams who fought to save the President... Oswald thought he was actioning a STING and he was set up and there was a Commie connection/Eastern Bloc a Gangland Connection/Cuba and a Political Connection and an Industrial connection.....but the murder was PERSONAL.....everything else is a ruse....there was a Soviet connection working in collusion with the American Coup de tat Government officials ...everyone had to have their hands dirty....same processes as the pedo rings in Hollywood and around the world where they have to commit a crime so reprehensible they will lose everything if they are outed.

The evidence of a Coup de tat and a coverup is so overwhelming as to be an insult to every living American and Human being who has been exposed to the topic....but no one wants a WW3 and the masses would not understand who and why of the direction to end Kennedys life .
edit on 18-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
uh

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all
Okay sold. So what is the Who and Why of the direction?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

So I went and watched the original film flipped back to normal with the cut frames intact and while I have no idea if any of it is the reality or all coincidence or craziness but.... *The bullet should come from the back of the car, the right in the correct view. Especially when mirrored, it becomes apparent only then (and you will say yea I know....but no, you don't. You have to go see what I am talking about its a totally new experience) that the bullet comes from the front but more importantly, the driver jams on the brakes (this part is what is cut) and instead of Jackie being surprised and jumping out we see the woman in the back seat wait for the jamming halt, reaching over with the acknowledgment of the man in back, and makes the motion you would make if slicing someone's throat open ear to ear. As she finishes, he grabs his throat and falls forward only THEN to be struck by a bullet from the front and only moves his head back like if you shot an already dead body or unconscious dying person.

Can this film be posted here on ATS for others to view?

That sounds mind blowing, I have heard of all this jazz over the years but never have heard that there is actual video that shows missing frames which is where the limo is supposed to have stopped.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
A lttle known Kennedy-Lincoln connection: On this date in 1863 Lincoln was in Monroe, Maryland and on this date in 1963 Kennedy was in Marilyn Monroe.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gr8skott
a reply to: one4all
Okay sold. So what is the Who and Why of the direction?

Thing is it is left field and no one has nailed this one before....NO ONE....so methinks the book might sell really well....considering it steps on NO ONES TOES and in fact in many ways it exonerates many people who were forced to be puppets by a greater power.....methinks the book might get a BOOST from some high places...as opposed to the many books focused on hunting down the minions but ignoring the real power.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Bottom line.

President Kennedy was killed because he did not adequately protect himself from the many enemies he certainly knew he had. It could have been so many things.

The short list:

-Castro, Bay of Pigs and Missile Crisis
-Pressure on the Mafia
-Attempting to disolve the CIA
-Pulling the Country out of VietNam
-Space collaboration plans with the Soviet Union.

Each one of these had money, power and fortune ramifications that made some big enemies. Most certainly one of these and probably more.

edit on 20-7-2018 by charlyv because: content

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Bottom line.

President Kennedy was killed because he did not adequately protect himself from the many enemies he certainly knew he had. It could have been so many things.

The short list:

-Castro, Bay of Pigs and Missile Crisis
-Pressure on the Mafia
-Attempting to disolve the CIA
-Pulling the Country out of VietNam
-Space collaboration plans with the Soviet Union.

Each one of these had money, power and fortune ramifications that made some big enemies. Most certainly one of these and probably more.

All of these motives plus a few more have been used as layers of the onion of suppression.Presidents always make decisions which make enemies....but this was not a revenge killing by the Mafia on behalf of the Cubans or themselves nor was it an overt action by the CIA nor was it a group in opposition to USA/Soviet relations... and for the record it was an indirect coup de tat.....it was more about who got to pick up the scraps after the mess was made than a directed action on the behalf and behest of any American interests....none of Kennedys contemporaries were powerfull enough or smart enough to pull of what was done.

Who did all of these groups listed answer to...and yes there is an answer.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
We all know Jagger and Richards did it, they even mentioned it in some lyrics

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
We all know Jagger and Richards did it, they even mentioned it in some lyrics

Actually Smooth Criminal by Micheal Jackson just might be describing what happened in Dealy Plaza....maybe....www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Dealy Plaza is a homologue for the similar roadway, under the rail overpass, where British Intelligence killed off Heydrich, in Prague, Czechoslovakia, IIRC in 1942. After the Iron Curtain came down, Dallas was groomed into being a place for accurate field exercises of the 1942 event. But in the middle of the field exercise, bullets started flying for real. Nostradamus nailed this one, but what did he mean by; "the guilty hidden in the Misty Woods"? The Negri Silve is already spoken for, as in Black Wood, N.J. So it comes down to either Foggy Bottom, or the Bretton Woods, hotel. in New Hampshire. The innocent accused of the deed, would have been Oswald.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join