It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb ufo seems to be scanning something near and within a contrail.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

good job.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: data5091

I've seen one of these before but it wasn't "shooting" Chemtrails. It was stationary in the sky and I felt watched.

I too have seen silvery orbs in chemtrails and cumulus clouds as well.

And seen with a pair of 10X50 binoculars, it was obvious they weren't birds.

I would just like to add that I don't think they are man-made. I think they are The Watchers.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I treated ya too that double star for those remarkable set of face balls.
Great catch finding that hitter.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

So that’s why!
During my last abduction I seen the book “How to serve man”

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: network dude
what chemicals were the "chemtrails" made of?

Deadly H2O.

There are unknown life-forms that get high on chemicals, and eat them too.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Previous viewinga reply to: data5091

I know where you seen this video before!
5th post down

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

So that’s why!
During my last abduction I seen the book “How to serve man”

From what I've worked out so far it looks like they've only been targeting non humans, you know like cattle core rectum style, etc. You were very lucky not to have been eaten during your abductions, it does look like they are moving onto human meat and being honest and realistic about it we'll all be dreaming of getting probed in the future as it was an old style (not THAT BAD) style of abduction, these things seem to take it to the next level when they get their hands on you. After one encounter I was just lucky enough to make a run for it, they were surrounding us and there looked like in was din dins. We legged it out of there and probably saved our skin from n=being kentucy fried human their next meal. We got away but about an hour later we found some more victims, three foxes perfectly laid out next to eah other, al, their organs out having been lazer cut open oh my it was awful.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Wow,

Maybe ....

No, last post was still 2014 and I didn't post in it, but seeing the video had a very clear memory like it was more recent, meaning the thread about the video not the video itself.

Maybe it was 4 years ago and because I time travel so often my mind must warp at times and years can be days and vice versa

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Well if one non human intelligence is poisoning our race (perhaps using terrestrial entity's to do there bidding either to cull us

That is the exact conclusion I'vce come to Labtech, the ufos are breeding us up like cattle and when outr herd is large enough the cull will begin. They going to kill us all and eat us. Scary thought

So long as they don't overdo the salt.
Hey joking aside who really know's, I doubt it though simply because at that level of technology they could synthesize of grow and produce far more healthy food than we could ever be turned into and also it assumes they have absolutely no ethic's at all when in fact there are cases that suggest they most certainly do have a strong ethical base to there own culture, at least of some of those visiting us.
While other's do claim that some have eaten people such as claim's that a saurian race do - do they eat for nutrition or for ceremonial purposes though?.

Personally though I don't believe that, perhaps there are cult's in this world that do just that, even among the elite and of course there are claim's that the mass murders of the NAZI's were in fact an attempt to gain occult powers through a form of mass human sacrifice - they even committed ritual sacrifice of human being's in the SS castle so given the Bilderberg's in particular have a very strong link to those scum it is not beyond the realm's of possibility even if it is still somewhere out there, I mean look at all those heinous and undeniably nazy war criminal's that got off without even being prosecuted Bayer had a NAZI guy in charge after the war for example, Von Braun was a NAZI despite the white wash that the US gave to his reputation even making him a national american hero in spite of the fact he is said to have shot forced laborers with his lugor - white washed out of history.

If you want to know were I believe a lot of UFO tech our own race may have actually came from then I believe it came from this.
realunexplainedmysteries.com...
Once again despite some idiot's claiming this was just an optical illusion the wood carving show's a crash with fire coming from it and it suggests TWO races or faction's at least fighting over the earth perhaps to control our destiny.
And if you wanted to go and dig up that technology to reverse engineer it then just perhaps you would use the cover of making vast national stadia and marching ground's in order to excavate a huge area in search of these very same crash site's from 1561.
en.wikipedia.org...

This mean's that we on earth, especially after operation paperclip and only of course in the most classified and top secret circles may now possess advanced alien propulsion technology's (Die Glocke en.wikipedia.org... ) and be today using it for the benefit of the ultra elite at the expense of the mass of humanity, oddly it is worth noting that this tech would not be either as advanced as the original alien species it came from OR the species whom defeated them and drove them from our world and who may still be watching over us today.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Crrow 777 his channel was shut down out to get money from suckers he wouldn't know a ufo if it flew into his face.

He produced hundreds of these videos and people who don't understand photography/video got taken in he even asked for donations to buy better equipment (really expensive DSLR's etc). Now if he was certain of his claims he should have got a loan/bought the equipment himself if he was right the proof he CLAIMED he could film would have paid for the equipment many times over.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Actually if those are fact's then that is a compelling argument, too many wanting to make a quick bit of money from gullible people willing to give them donation's, that is ALWAYS a warning sign to me.
Thank's for that snippet of info.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well I cannot say it isn't a ufo.

I mean if it's in the air, you have no clue what it is, then it is indeed an unidentified flying (of floating or gliding) object.

I personally look forward to the day the robots take over and our new robotic overlords will come up with crazy new tech like HD, maybe even ULTRA HD cameras with a form of physical zoom instead off all this horrible digital zoom and potato camera tech we're stuck with.

I know crazy. But a man can dream.
edit on 20-7-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

I don't think you can rule it out. I have noticed a number of ufo sightings over the past few years that are described at whitish orbs.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Not ruling anything out. I did say they are indeed UFO's but to be honest a ufo can be a plastic shopping bag blowing in the wind or many other things.

Just be nice if for once we got some actual clear detailed photos or footage from people who know how to use a camera and hold it steady.

That is the problem with videos such as these. Nobody can say either way what we are looking at except they are white dots. Anything else is pure speculation.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Hi LABTECH767 just to prove the point

He has some nice equipment and was going to buy full frame Nikon DSLR's $4-6,000 dollar range as he already had a good telescope/cameras filmed with them he was out to treat himself with others cash.

He has a youtube podcast and links to his videos to get round his ban so you can see them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join