It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Page told Congress that the Chinese (not Russians) stole Hillary's e-mails.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Lost in all the manufactured outrage over Trump daring to ---gasp!
-- talk to Putin, was that Lisa Page reportedly dropped a nuclear bomb on the FBI and DOJ yesterday.

FBI: Lisa Page Dimes Out Top FBI Officials During Classified House Testimony; Bureau Bosses Covered Up Evidence China Hacked Hillary’s Top Secret Emails

The embattled Page tossed James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Bill Priestap among others under the Congressional bus, alleging the upper echelon of the FBI concealed intelligence confirming Chinese state-backed ‘assets’ had illegally acquired former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 30,000+ “missing” emails, federal sources said.

The Russians didn’t do it. The Chinese did, according to well-placed FBI sources.

And while Democratic lawmakers and the mainstream media prop up Russia as America’s boogeyman, it was the ironically Chinese who acquired Hillary’s treasure trove of classified and top secret intelligence from her home-brewed private server.

And a public revelation of that magnitude — publicizing that a communist world power intercepted Hillary’s sensitive and top secret emails — would have derailed Hillary Clinton’s presidential hopes. Overnight. But it didn’t simply because it was concealed.

I suspect that all those people screaming "treason" are going to be facing indictments soon.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

True pundit makes stuff up.
I seriously doubt this.
Seriously doubt it.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I seriously doubt this.
Seriously doubt it.

NNNoooooowww you care about made up nonsense! Ironic-

but yeah, True Pundit seem to make outrageous headlines sometimes and no follow up

IF the hacking was a state actor, they'd have gotten more than DNC/Podesta emails.. which in the end didnt bring any arrests... they'd have exposed Clintons and Brennans emails...

Besides, wasn't it determined that the data transfer rate was closer to USB than DSL?

(post by pavil removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Lisa Page testified during two days of closed-door House hearings... The Russians didn’t do it. The Chinese did, according to well-placed FBI sources.

So, more "secret" info from well-placed sources. Sorry but this sounds like fiction.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well who benefits from Russia and the US fighting each other?

China.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

edit on 17-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I seriously doubt this.
Seriously doubt it.

NNNoooooowww you care about made up nonsense! Ironic-

but yeah, True Pundit seem to make outrageous headlines sometimes and no follow up

IF the hacking was a state actor, they'd have gotten more than DNC/Podesta emails.. which in the end didnt bring any arrests... they'd have exposed Clintons and Brennans emails...

Besides, wasn't it determined that the data transfer rate was closer to USB than DSL?

I don’t remember hearing about the data transfer rate thing. But if it was a state actor then slowing down the transfer speed could help make it seem like an inside job.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally

No one has been able to explain that little tidbit away either.

Remember Guiceffer II happened after Wikileaks. Also remember Wikileaks released CIA tools that allowed the CIA to hack systems, making it look like foreign players did it.

Draw your own conclusions from that.
edit on 17-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Well who benefits from Russia and the US fighting each other?

China.

And that is a very good answer.
Well done you!
Here have a beer on me!

How about 2

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Erm, two things. First, there is absolutely no source at all for this claim. Second, if China did hack Clinton's server, that does not preclude Russia doing it also. So, as Trump would say "FAKE NEWS!"

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm sure you probably already know, but this whole hacked by Russian's story is literally just phishing emails sent to the DNC. The DNC just wasn't smart enough to catch it and gave away their passwords. They basically fell for the oldest trick in the book.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The transfer speed was too fast to be remote....ie it had to be local, someone at the physical pc.

If you are going to hack remotely, you'd do the deed slowly under the radar so the speed bump isn't an anaomoly.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Nothing ironic about it. Lisa is a lawyer for the FBI. She knows exactly what happened.. Why would anyone think her story would be different? Because they want to believe it.
I'll say again
True Pundit makes stuff up. They are not a legitimate news source.
They should be banned like BIN.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

It's sounds like from MSM reports that Page gave the Committee new avenues to investigate.

Again, not exactly. The media are reporting the the investigators are claiming new avenues for investigation are opening up. This could simply mean that this avenue has turned out to be a dead end.
edit on 17-7-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I'm sure you probably already know, but this whole hacked by Russian's story is literally just phishing emails sent to the DNC. The DNC just wasn't smart enough to catch it and gave away their passwords. They basically fell for the oldest trick in the book.

I'm sure you probably already know that that is not the whole story.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It's sounds like from MSM reports that Page gave the Committee new avenues to investigate.

Again, not exactly. The media are reporting the the investigators are claiming new avenues for investigation are opening up. This could simply mean that this avenue has turned out to be a dead end.

Perhaps. The media never reports false news now do they?

Here's that unreliable news source ABC

Link

Republicans say they have new leads to pursue regarding the FBI’s handling of the Russia and Hillary Clinton email investigations following the second day of a closed-door interview with Lisa Page, the former FBI lawyer who exchanged text messages with an FBI agent critical of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Page appeared on Capitol Hill on Monday for a closed-door interview with the House Judiciary Committee after initially answering questions last Friday.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'd bet dollars to donuts that Iran will somehow get dragged into this whole She Said, They Did mess...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

I'm sure you probably already know that that is not the whole story.

You're right, the bigger story is the content that was released that hasn't been denied by the DNC.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Let's keep on topic which is not me.
True Pundit is satire. They make stuff up.
But to ahead and believe what makes you feel good.
But don't post any more personal comments.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

there are no msm reports
edit on 7172018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join