It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese refiner dumps US crude in favor of dollarless imports of Iranian oil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It does not matter. If the us recognizes it, it means we defend Israel from foreign aggression against their land in the Golan heights. Surely you see that?

And you wonder why the US is so disliked around the world.

And even I who has a sort of grudging respect for the Israeli state and people is beginning to wonder if there is any end to their arrogance and expansionism.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
I wonder no such things. Im fully aware that the world is jealous of the might of our empire.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Freeborn
I wonder no such things. Im fully aware that the world is jealous of the might of our empire.

And this is the attitude that gets the ass of 1 mouthy, arrogant guy in the room out of 25 kicked into oblivion once people get thoroughly sick of them.

4%. That's ALL we make up out of the world's population (more like 4.4 or so, but doesn't detract from the point) We aren't that special.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

T&C prevent me from being brutally honest here.

Fortunately I realise you aren't representative of all Americans and that everywhere has their fair share of dickheads.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I've heard that our pipeline to the west coast is a go. Our oil may soon be going to China too.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I've heard that our pipeline to the west coast is a go. Our oil may soon be going to China too.

OP will probably want to blockade Canada now, too.

Edit: Pic is an excellent Mortal Kombat reference

edit on 7/21/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Attitude or not, this country the USA is currently combatting half the world and itself, and succeeding. The internal strife though is primarily to Shadow the fact that we are combatting half the world including Russia and China and Iran mostly through proxies, and occasionally with direct strikes neutralizing a number of units. Did the Russians bomb us back in February for taking out over a hundred Syrian troops, Iranian advisors, and Russian private volunteers/contractors??

We are all in a new age, and this empire will continue to rule it, through force now that tbtp figured out exactly how to program the Americans how to ignore global conquest. Get the Americans to fight each other And the military can do as it pleases. And Americans love to fight, so the brainwashing works quite well.

Don't fret, it only affects you if you become one of the stupid ones and continue participation in the most successful live theater play ever, the "I hate/love Trump" dramedy that everyone just HAS TO BE A PART OF. Brought to you by the global engagement center . Created aT the end of the last administration, and currently controlled by the CIA.

A brave New world, honest enlightened ones. There soon will be no safe place for us unless we pretend to be one of the zombies. Anyways I going to go look at animals now at the local pet shelter And take the kids to enjoy the remodelled pool at my parents after. Got to live life now while we can before Armageddon shows up. I hope kids in Libya and syria are enjoying some swim today, even if it's only the rich ones

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Canada will do exactly what the Queen demands. If you think leaders on either side of the border are sincere in the rhetoric, than the programming is working fine. Canada And Australia always fight with us when the queen wants to keep the appearance of having her hands clean by keeping the UK out.

The age of American imperialism still has a couple hundred years at least. How many nation's leaders will kneel or die in that timeframe???

Don't hate the player hate the game. Global imperial conquest brought you the comfortable modernity we enjoy so much. Why deny our role in it??? If you own a banking account you contribute directly to the conquest. If you use your phone or watch to make payments, you contribute to the conquest. If you pay your federal taxes, you contribute to the global conquest. Stop pretending and just embrace it. You will pass on long before this nation is toppled from it's throne.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

No, the problem is that most of the population are brainwashed by their government, and brainwashed by patrioism for their country. While we have a world filled with people like this, we will always have wars.

But it seems to me that you are excited about the prospect of war. I guess you look at other countries as if they are one, with no individual people. How else could you be with ok with millions of men, women and children being killed.

And what would it be for? You think your government are doing it for "their people"? They do not give a crap about you! They do not care if you live or die! They do not care if your family live or die!

They are sociopaths who have had thousands of years experience manipulating people like you, they they can do the things they do.

That is the real problem we face!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Why do we care if China Dosen't want our oil? Don't we also import oil? Seems dumb to rely on foreign oil for our own needs and yet ship out oil to a foreign country? Not seeing the logic here.

a quick google search tells me that we export 400,000 barrels a day to China and import 10.1 Million barrels a day into the US.

Just re rout that 400k barrels back to the US and now we're at 9.7 million barrels import. Seems like a win win to me?
edit on 25-7-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Lots of beautiful righteous indignation there. The way you feel about my imperiast patriotism sounds charming. What do you do to NOT support the system directly??? Have you closed your bank account and switched to cash so the bankers cannot magically create and loan ten times the money you have in deposit??

Do you even grow any of your own food?? I bet you go through packs of bottled water a month

Hypocrisy is so much funnier when people do not realize they are being one.

I have no bank account, I pay everything cash so as not to enrich the payments Clearinghouse with their micro fees that earn millions per day, billions per month. I have offset the food from stores with several food plants I grow myself, and I live in the city with not the most land available.

The sad truth is, those of you who chastise me with such derision actually directly support this very system more than I do with your actions. And you will not stop either because it would just be too inconvenient for your busy little digital lives

Learn how you directly fund and support the system you rant angrily about, and then figure out how not too. Otherwise everyone is just putting on more theater.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Your a little big for your boots. China will leave you sitting. In a world of automation warfare. CHina is the number one producer.

Instead of gloating for war you should be looking for peace.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Jay-morris

Lots of beautiful righteous indignation there. The way you feel about my imperiast patriotism sounds charming. What do you do to NOT support the system directly??? Have you closed your bank account and switched to cash so the bankers cannot magically create and loan ten times the money you have in deposit??

Do you even grow any of your own food?? I bet you go through packs of bottled water a month

Hypocrisy is so much funnier when people do not realize they are being one.

I have no bank account, I pay everything cash so as not to enrich the payments Clearinghouse with their micro fees that earn millions per day, billions per month. I have offset the food from stores with several food plants I grow myself, and I live in the city with not the most land available.

The sad truth is, those of you who chastise me with such derision actually directly support this very system more than I do with your actions. And you will not stop either because it would just be too inconvenient for your busy little digital lives

Learn how you directly fund and support the system you rant angrily about, and then figure out how not too. Otherwise everyone is just putting on more theater.

So you do this, and you do that, but you are still brainwashed by your government. What does that tell you?

I do not know what you do for a job but here in the UK, you would be hard pushed to find a job where you do not need a bank account. If you live in a home, you have to pay the bills, you have to pay the rent, you have to pay your tax etc

It is a trap most people are in. But I see the world for what it is, I see governments for what they are, and it is obvious how they manipalate through tv, media, patrioism etc

Are you saying because I am in this trap, that I should just go with the flow like you, that I should give in to country patrioism that has caused so many deaths and problems We see today in this world?

Clearly anyone who calls, or gets excited about a ww3 does not look at other nations outside of their own country as individuals, and I find this very sad, but that it how governments get away with it, because they control the people.

You might be happy about fighting a war for these sociopaths, these people who do not give a crap about you, but no sir, I will not!

And that is what patrioism does. It makes people like you fight in a pointless war that only benafits the rich and powerful.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Your a little big for your boots. China will leave you sitting. In a world of automation warfare. CHina is the number one producer.

Instead of gloating for war you should be looking for peace.

Nah, let the little boy have his make-believe war by himself. If he wants to shed blood over stupid s#, HE can sign up with the military to do it. Can't argue that logic -- if you want war, do it yourself, otherwise you're SOL.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Canada will do exactly what the Queen demands.

LMAO, the Queen??

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Canada will do exactly what the Queen demands.

LMAO, the Queen??

Well I've put in hundreds of hours listening to Freddie Mercury.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Me too, too bad the movie with Sasha Cohen Baron is not a go.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
your wrong. The United States is the global leader in Unmanned combat systems and at actually using them effectively.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

your wrong. The United States is the global leader in Unmanned combat systems and at actually using them effectively.

Against the system, but at the same time brainwashed by the system.

Good luck with that!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Yes and who is the biggest manufacter in the world. It is the nation that can mass produce this kit that wins in the end and we know that is not the USA. Everything has an Achilles heal.

A brave new world is coming
May there be peace, peace and peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join