It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Assasinates FSA Commander in Drive By Shooting, HTS Retaliates With Mass Execution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Recently ISIS executed an FSA(Free Syrian Army) commander in northern Idlib in a drive by shooting. Apparently their allies gave them vengeance as HTS (Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham) captured eight members of the sleeper cell and executed them all. ISIS executed by Al-Qaeda in Syria, who would have thought all these terrorists would pick each other off fighting over territory

ISIS assassinates FSA commander in new drive-by shooting
BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:10 P.M.) – The Islamic State (ISIS) assassinated another rebel commander in northern Syria this week after carrying out a drive-by shooting near the Turkish border.

According to the Islamic State’s official media wing, the commander of the Sultan Murad Brigade, Abu Ahmad Sinsawi, was assassinated by members of their sleeper cell in northern Idlib on Friday.

The terrorist group released photos of the drive-by shooting, which specifically targeted the FSA commander in the town of Al-Dana.

ISIS has been recently targeting the rebel forces across Idlib, resulting in the death of several members of the Free Syrian Army, Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham, and Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham.

The town of Al-Dana is currently controlled by the Turkish-backed rebel factions of northern Idlib; it had been relatively safe up until the Islamic State started carrying out attacks against opposition groups.

Below are the sequence of photos that were released by the terrorist group’s official media

HTS executes 8 ISIS members in rural Idlib
BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:30 P.M.) – Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham released photos on Monday of their fighters executing eight suspected members of the Islamic State (ISIS) in rural Idlib.

According to the official media wing of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham, their fighters previously captured eight members of an Islamic State sleeper cell inside of the town of Sarmin in northern Idlib.

HTS claimed these were ISIS members and sentenced them to death after a large number of assassinations were carried out by the latter in the Idlib Governorate.

In the graphic photos released by HTS, the unidentified ISIS fighters are lined up side-by-side and then executed:

The law of the jungle applies here. Beast against beast.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's not the law of the jungle, it's tooth for tooth and eye for an eye
Probably the only thing that can work in such a messy situation

Unfortunately this is exactly how people act, one death and the retaliation is 8 deaths
People, sadly

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
More food for me.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Your not going to eat the ISIS guys are you...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
I will join skunkape and we shall dine on the organs of the civilized world's enemies in an all you can eat buffet!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
A group of terrorists assassinate a terrorist commander, so they retaliate by executing a load of terrorists.

Sounds good to me. Nothing of value was lost by humanity as a whole.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
A group of terrorists assassinate a terrorist commander, so they retaliate by executing a load of terrorists.

Sounds good to me. Nothing of value was lost by humanity as a whole.

I know, right?
Keep up the good work men.
Fighting for the Prophet but only 1 can be his divine reps on Earth.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That Sounds like you’ll be dining French.

top topics

join