It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professional Photographer Encounters British Big Cat With The Usual Result

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

he missed the money shot because he had just dismantled his photography kit and was about to step into the shower.

“I looked through the window and saw a big cat at the end of the garden. I did a double take because it wasn’t a big cat, it was a very, very big cat. “I’d say the body length was about one and half metres to two metres long and the tail was about another metre. It was just nonchalantly walking along this ha-ha wall at the end of the garden about 35 metres away. “I was looking down on it from a first floor elevation for several seconds so I had a good view of it."
www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk...

This is the ususal story when a professional photographer spots a British Big Cat. One documentary film maker saw a black leopard from four feet away, it was out of sight before he thought about the cameras that were within reach from where he stood in his camper van.

After getting over the shock Will reached for his photography gear . . .
This is common. I know of one blurred, close-up photograph of a snarling cat. The photographer was walking through the Forest of Dean with his camera ready for a shot. With no identifiable background detail the photograph is easily dismissed by doubters. That photograph and masses of evidence disappeared from the internet.Beware the cover-up of the British Big Cat phenomenon.

edit on 16 7 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It looks like everything but a big cat. First i thought even of a cow or a horse, then a dog.
Seeing that thing moving would maybe change my view, but on the pic it doesn´t look like a big cat.

And what a luck that everybody who spots something unusual and has a camera or even is a professional photographer, is using these special cameras for making the most blurry vids and pics on earth and in history.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

There is no photograph. His camera wasn't ready.

What you're seeing is from another story. The local expert has said he will not release any positive evidence. It is in some peoples interests to release dubious evidence that increases doubt. There is no doubt among those who have had clear sightings.

There are different interests served in clouding the issue. Unlikely people have a common goal in keeping the conversation inconclusive. Many people want the cats to be left in peace and so take part in the discrediting of the entire issue.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

My wife is a photographer, she has a similar cryptid story. She was shooting in the woods, put all her gear away, and swears on her life as she was going back to the car she saw big foot.

To this day I make fun of her for it, she's convinced she saw him. My response is pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: benrl

I set up a tripod then looked up and saw a running black leopard hunting rabbits in the dips and coming towards me. I moved my hand to open the camera bag and instantly it turned and rushed into thick undergrowth.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

And what a luck that everybody who spots something unusual and has a camera or even is a professional photographer, is using these special cameras for making the most blurry vids and pics on earth and in history.

It's a double edged sword, really... You either get a blurry pic, or you get a really good, clear pic, and get "well, *that*'s got to be a fake/ cgi/ etc"...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here they got one on film.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: benrl

That's what happened with me, when I saw my Bigfoot...

Damned camera was in the glove, and there it stayed. Didn't even think of it, 'til hours later. Way too busy with "WTF am I looking at? Is it really a Bigfoot? ...and a very real sense of, well, terror.

So, y'know, it is what it is...too bad this guy didn't have his camera stuff still up and ready...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I've heard a few stories about British big cats, and I always find them interesting. Lets hope we get a good pic one day!!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'm jealous.

Where did you see it?

new topics

top topics

join