It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the list of reasons NASA and JPL would choose to NOT disclose life on Mars?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Your post implies that something couldn't have been chilling in semi-stable orbit for 14 million years.
My post implies no such thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Haha, misread it. My apologies. Yeah, last I read Mars habitability was closer to 4 billion years ago or at minimum before Cambrian era on Earth.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Simple motive for doing that is too keep people focused on what is happening on terra firma. Everything shown to us appears to reveal worlds either frozen in ice, deserts or devoid of atmosphere and cooking in microwaves.
A motive could be to present everything out there in such a way so to keep our attentions pinned to the fantasies cooked up in the media and entertainment. You know if you want to go see an Alien world go watch a movies. The motive is to say watch the puppet and once you are bored with that go watch a fantasy movies. I mean imagine if they did announce an Ancient civilisation found on mars. People would quickly lose interest in the fantasy and want to explore the reality. We cant have a world fixated on reality we must have them fixated on fantasy else how will they be controllable.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Maybe something of value and interest has been found recently thus the forming of Space Force.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
They won’t tell you because the impact would be far reaching. Think economics. If it costs money they’ll tell you about it. If it could make money they won’t. This could make money.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join