It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Strzok is so corrupt they can not find cause to fire him?!?!?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Osirisvset

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
Your assinine speculation often uses words or fails to spell correctly words most people learned in middle school. In the past 24 hours you said preform instead of perform. That's just in the last 24 hours. Now define inporpriety for me.

Lol, friendly heads up, maybe should edit this asap.

What would you care to see me edit? The word that the original poster didn't spell
correctly? That was the whole point. Did you miss the whole point? Imporpriety is not a word.The op makes a point of making posts that prepose (note that's an actual word) he's smarter than everyone else.

Don't try to ridicule me based on the ridiculous text used by others.

Well seeing as you asked so nicely, asinine only has one s.
And "prepose"? Yes its a word but it makes absolutely no sense in the context you used it.
I couldn't care less generally but you made such a big deal about it I thought I'd join the fun(my bad).

Btw, apologies, I didn't get your point with the impropriety/imporpiety thing(still dont to be honest), flew way over my head!
Sincerely though, I should've kept my thoughts to myself as I don't think conflict and snarling at one another serves any purpose other than furthering the agenda of the creeps, so I am sorry that you felt ridiculed and it won't happen again.

I'm not even mad brah.

You can snarl at me at will.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join