It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Disabled Vet’ Demands Apology From ‘Fake News’ Sarah Palin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Has anyone actually SEEN thiz clip yet? I cant seem to find it. The dude is hilarious....go check out Da Ali G show. You gotta look a bit deeper with his stuff.....its good social commentary. I mean he had Dickhead Cheney sign his waterboarding kit!!!!!! Here is a list of peeps he has duped

www.vulture.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Triggering the self proclaimed untriggerables is great.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
There seem to be quite a few crybaby snowflakes in here who can't take a joke. I'm so sick of political correctness ruining our comedy and country!

edit on 7/13/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I guess that means Cohen is #Winning.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Knowing this administration, he could probably get an interview with Trump himself.

That would amount to the greatest moment of entertainment in the history of time.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I'd have to watch the interview, he claims his character said he was "in the services" that could mean anything though it would allude to the military.

His comedy has always been controversial, often based upon sarcasm. He plays roles... I was unaware that military veterans are not allowed to be portrayed or acted as on the big screen.

BTW he himself doesn't want an apology, the character he was playing wants one. It's satire.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

First episode is Sunday I believe, the interview could be on any episode I'd assume. Might have a while to wait.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Indeed, have you seen his Twitter reply to Palin? He said Service...as in the Parcel delivery service! He said he fought for the country.....by shooting a Mexican invading his property. Comedy Gold! Palin makes herself look even dumber by whining about it. If she held her hands up, said you got me, and never mentioned it again, she could have neutralized the whole issue. Instead, the movie is getting MAJOR hype. He and Trump must have went to the same school of how to get free pub that would cost others millions!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Good publicity for the show at the very least.

Funny that...

edit on 13/7/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Mahahahahaha
Funny very funny but snowflakes? it's summer why not accept people have a sense of humour.
"Like wolves and people on welfare lol".

edit on 13-7-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
BBC not very unbiased today. People sound like some of the overly patriotic folks on here. Embarrassing.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Lady Green Eyes is right. this is not at all funny. pretending to be a disabled veteran and taking advantage of her generosity in meeting so he can publicly humiliate her?

I'm deeply troubled by the hatred from the left and its implications. apparently people like Governor Palin are evil conservatives, hence subhuman, thus it's acceptable to abuse them. decapitated heads? threats to children? this isn't civil discourse.

reminds me of Aryans and Jews. Germany 1938.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

The person who you use as your avatar would disagree with you.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I'd have to watch the interview, he claims his character said he was "in the services" that could mean anything though it would allude to the military.

His comedy has always been controversial, often based upon sarcasm. He plays roles... I was unaware that military veterans are not allowed to be portrayed or acted as on the big screen.

BTW he himself doesn't want an apology, the character he was playing wants one. It's satire.

Satire or not, he was deliberately deceptive, and quite insulting. He didn't just play this "character" on a show; he used this "character" to deceive someone, to try and get the to say something he could use. I can appreciate some good sarcasm, but his behavior was quite disrespectful.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Poor snowflakes.
I suggest growing a sense of humour.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Poor snowflakes.
I suggest growing a sense of humour.

public humiliation of persons is not humor. especially involving presenting ones self as a disabled veteran.

normal people don't do that sort of thing. its unfortunate that haters out there will think its funny and cheer it on.
he wouldn't do this stuff if some people didn't find it entertaining.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
If you can not take the piss out of a politician who can you take the piss out of.
Palin got duped and yes it is funny if that offends you tough I suggest growing thicker skin.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Also John Cheese would agree with me.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Also John Cheese would agree with me.

As would many other comedians, amazing that people get so bent out of shape about these kind of performances when they have the choice to not watch it and ignore it, its like people search out stuff to go and get all upset about.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Exactly....I think If it was Clinton Cohen duped the posters on here would be singing a different tune.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join