It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry: A Secret Society or a Society with Secrets?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Subject to our much lower dimensional causality and/or being bound to our reality like fly's stuck to fly paper

So, wait another minute. I am so confused. Jesus is/was not god when he is/was "subject to our much lower dimensional causality" but, he is/was/will be/still is God when he is/was/will not (be) part of this 'lower' human dimension?

At this point, my dog makes much more sense to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

we are far too small causal being's to see or even comprehend

This I can understand and I do agree with you there. : )

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Actually he IS (Not was) GOD, Emanuel God Among us "He whom see's me see's the father", "Non come to the father except by Me", he is also the high priest appointed by God, the anointed of God - King given David's throne by his father and the Lamb of God whose sacrifice paid the debt of those whom come to salvation by him while his resurrection overcame death and defeated the sting of Sin, he fulfills and completes the law but does not remove it, the law is still valid but to live by the law is to be damned since no one of us is perfect and we all sin but to live by his Grace under his blood is to be saved since he had paid those debt's our wrong's accrue so long as we then don't take it for granted as it is grace and he can give and take so won't want a bunch of evil people unrepentant and ignoring the law to jump on board so to speak.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Now this I can identify with. There really 'is' only 'now' - metaphysically/philosophically speaking.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Would you care to take another shot at us?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Sure is weird how much documentation exists against the Freemasons.

Wouldn't it be even weirder if anti-Masonic material actually had any substance to it?

William Cooper

You mean the same guy who's unprovable claim of having witnessed a UFO while he was at sea on military duty ought to be accepted because...he said so?

Sure is weird how any Freemason building is in PRISTINE condition while city blocks crumble slowly around them

Perhaps city councillors ought to take a page out of our book.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Jesus is forever crucified before him even as he is forever at his right hand side and also his kingdom shall have no end.

Sounds painfully boring.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hahaha! I'm only doing this because Qanon and Q+ asked me to.. For the record, none of them eat babies.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

42 or its mirror image, either one is the right answer.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

There was this dude in my 1st year philosophy class who, on the very first day, claimed that he did not exist.Nobody has seen or heard of him since!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Excellent, enjoy the journey Brother! (Or, maybe I should say, 'Enjoy the Show!' - Q)
edit on 14-7-2018 by CanadianMason because: Because I thought it would be Qute.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

controls the FED

Wait...what? Why haven't I been informed of this?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

It's likely you don't know who is in those inner rungs. Unless you are in there too.

Yes, I confess that I am, sent here by none other than the great Qanon collective itself as led by our fearless leader: President Q+.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

high speed rotary drill hole's, crude hieroglyph's seemingly scratching into far more advanced object's than the writers of those glyph's could ever have made judging by there crude etching upon them and other anomaly's point in my mind to a far more advanced lost culture predating the dynastic Egyptian's,

I agree. There is more than likely far more 'story' to history and pre-history than what we are told. In fact, I would put it at a very high rate of probability.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

This is probably one of the best defenses/promotions of the concept of the Christian doctrines of salvation, sin and divine grace that I have ever heard. Thank you!

I'm sorry though. I still don't believe in the existence of Lucifer, the Devil, Satan or whatever you Christians want to call him so, will you now take back your claim that I (that goes for all Freemasons worldwide) accept the existence of anyone/thing other than the Supreme Being? I (we) don't.

For some of us, that Supreme Being is Jesus.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I'm sorry you're so wrapped up in your brotherhood that you can't do some research on your own or even come to the conclusion that when so much has been said against them, that just maybe it's worth looking into. But then, that's how any cult works.

To even attempt to discredit William Cooper (and replying to you as well, Canadian) puts you at a severe disadvantage. I've listened to many segments of his and if you were to do so, you'd quickly come to the conclusion that he's about as honest of a man and true of a patriot that one can get. For instance, he realized early on that the U.F.O. incident was an attempt to persuade him to be de-railed into false conspiracy and only strengthened his resolve to get to the bottom of things. And he did more of that than any of us. The only word I'm going on of his is the REPEATED urgency to not just accept what he says, but look into it yourself. And if you do, you will easily find discrepancies within your organization. Do keep in mind, this man was killed shortly after calling out the 911 situation for what it was.

It's one thing to maintain and take care of your property and another for it to be so blatantly obvious. The sheer cost of keeping a building in such beautiful condition(and I do commend you on that - that upkeep is TIGHT!) is extravagant with today's prices. When you realize that no official building, hospital or museum can rival how immaculately kept a lodge is, one has to wonder...

It's far more than some leaders, astronauts etc. It's nearly all of them. If you guys were a simple brotherhood working together to do good like most of you think you are and actually do at the lower levels because that's what you're taught, that would be one thing. Gosh, you could actually make a heck of a difference if you all got together and realized what your leaders are and have done because there's enough of you to help the world at this point. But that would mean researching yourselves and acting against an establishment you currently believe strongly in.

And no one does that.
edit on 14-7-2018 by gottaknow because: fixing things and added "that upkeep is TIGHT!"

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Who says I haven't researched Freemasonry? I've written over 500-articles on Freemasonry. I'm a Past Master and Secretary of the Idaho Lodge of Research, member of the Masonic Society, member of the Ohio Asylum of Research, and member of the Grand College of Rites.

I'm very well versed in Freemasonry as well as the accusations of anti-Masons.

Freemasonry isn't a cult: www.travelingtemplar.com...

A Brief History of ant-Masonry: www.travelingtemplar.com...

William Cooper was a drunk who was chased out of the UFO community.

It's one thing to maintain and take care of your property and another for it to be so blatantly obvious. The sheer cost of keeping a building in such beautiful condition(and I do commend you on that - that upkeep is TIGHT!) is extravagant with today's prices. When you realize that no official building, hospital or museum can rival how immaculately kept a lodge is, one has to wonder...

What is to wonder?

It's nearly all of them.

No, it's not.

Astronauts who are Masons: freemasoninformation.com...

Founding Fathers and Freemasonry: www.travelingtemplar.com...

Vice Presidents who were Freemasons: www.travelingtemplar.com...

Supreme Court Justices who were Freemasons: www.travelingtemplar.com..., www.travelingtemplar.com..., and www.travelingtemplar.com...

5-star Generals who were Freemasons: www.travelingtemplar.com...

If you guys were a simple brotherhood working together to do good like most of you think you are and actually do at the lower levels because that's what you're taught, that would be one thing.

Well, if you knew anything about Freemasonry, you'd know that we do not use "level" as an indication of one's progress through Freemasonry. For the Blue Lodge and several other concordant/appendant bodies of Freemasonry, the term used is "degree", but you sometimes see "order" or "grade" used. A degree can be defined as "one of the progressive stages of advancement in the lodge and conferred using a ritual ceremony" (paraphrasing off of Chris Hodapp's definition).

Freemasonry does use the term "level", but it is used in a different context. In Freemasonry, the Level is a symbol of equality and in old times was used by Operative Freemasonry to prove horizontals. It is used in Speculative Freemasonry as the jewel of the Senior Warden and symbolizes equality which is contradictory to this misconception where many think degree equates to rank.

Gosh, you could actually make a heck of a difference if you all got together and realized what your leaders are and have done because there's enough of you to help the world at this point.

Well, we do know who our actual leaders are as they are elected on a regular basis.

But that would mean researching yourselves and acting against an establishment you currently believe strongly in.

And no one does that.

You couldn't be more wrong.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Il y a une renaissance spiritual mondiale, merci a la Maconnerie au jour d'huie.....

Genius...Neo Renaissance...worldwide...courteousy of Freemasonry...

In my humble opinion.

In the era of Q.
edit on 15-7-2018 by CanadianMason because: had no idea how to embed a YT vid

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

To even attempt to discredit William Cooper (and replying to you as well, Canadian) puts you at a severe disadvantage.

William Cooper - a great patriot, albeit, in my considered opinion, a very misled and misinformed one with regard to Freemasonry - was, in my estimation, probably a very fine man.

I wasn't aware that he was a drunk until just now (see KsigMason above); however, Brother KsigMason, if you would, please back that up with some evidence! What led you to that conclusion? I am very interested, for the reason you will read below.

KsigMason is much more informed about Freemasonry than anyone I have ever met - and that would include Cooper (no, I have never met either of them in person but, I have acquainted myself with probably over 90 percent of what Cooper put out there: Hour of the Time; and, I am working on reading more of KsigMason's over 500+ blog posts).

I love Cooper for 'red-pilling' me back in the day; however, with deeper research, I had to conclude that this man, one of my early mentors years before I had joined the Fraternity, and who, ironically, was responsible for leading me to Freemasonry, was a huge disappointement, a really big letdown.
edit on 15-7-2018 by CanadianMason because: I screwed up a bunch of stuff

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
He was not a drunk. That's a popular attempt to debunk a great man.

But by all means, hear it from Mr. Cooper himself and his friend who sees him every day.

IMO, i have no issue with people that drink - even regularly. Actually, I would not TRUST people who don't have a drink now and then (unless they're recovering of course).

@KSIGMason: I know you don't use "level". Semantics, but in this case it apparently matters. i do sincerely appreciate the information you offer regarding "The Jewel of the Senior Warden" (However, nothing weird or culty about THAT!)

I don't mean "who" your leaders are as much as I mean "what" your leaders are because it's seemingly quite different than what you think. Keep digging deeper.

If you have the basic understanding, the red pill so to speak, to know what's going on in this world, then PLEASE gather your brothers and start fighting against this giant oligarchy of evil. You have the numbers(and the angles
) to do just that. But be wary because you might have to turn against those at the highest degrees of your not-a-cult organization.

edit on 15-7-2018 by gottaknow because: adjusting verbage.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join