It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry: A Secret Society or a Society with Secrets?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
To get a true analysis of masonic beliefs regarding Sirius is very fuzzy, and different between some regular masonic dogma. You probably value Quatuor Coronati, the Premier lodge of Masonic Research, i will show how they are aligned to Alnilam, Belt of Orion twice later, an early master of this lodge was William Wynn Westcott in 1893-4, but he was also Supreme Magus of Rosicrucians, and founding member of The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Today is very important to Theresa May's Brexite document, the House of Commons votes on this evening. Ancient Greek day marker used being sunset on 14th January as Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was rising, graph below,....it isn't always freemasons that align Egyptian stars at location!

edit on 15-1-2019 by Astronomer62 because: adding link

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Freemasons are a society with secrets, but it's more a fraternity than society.

Secret societies don't openly discuss themselves.
One can ask a mason anything, and if it's not against their obligations, they'll tell you.

But, as a group they can't even decide what to have for dinner.

To be quite honest, it's a dying fraternity.

Lodges are closing due to low membership.

Frankly, the only secrets kept are those of the ritual, initiation and obligations for each degree.

There's nothing in the decade of my active membership, that I found to be a ruling global agenda.

Any YouTube search, can reveil the secrets btw.
edit on 15-1-2019 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR
Hi Advisor,
You say that Freemasons can't decide what to have for dinner, but do you think they can influence history?
In my home town they soon vote tonight on the Brexit document in the House of Commons, this is crucial in the UK, and what happens soon will change the course of G.B.
I wonder how much influence the New Welcome Lodge will have in this vote?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Freemasons are a society with secrets, but it's more a fraternity than society.

Secret societies don't openly discuss themselves.
One can ask a mason anything, and if it's not against their obligations, they'll tell you.

But, as a group they can't even decide what to have for dinner.

To be quite honest, it's a dying fraternity.

Lodges are closing due to low membership.

Frankly, the only secrets kept are those of the ritual, initiation and obligations for each degree.

There's nothing in the decade of my active membership, that I found to be a ruling global agenda.

Any YouTube search, can reveil the secrets btw.

Happy to Meet, Bother!

Sorry to Part.

Happy to Meet Again!

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
a reply to: ADVISOR
Hi Advisor,
You say that Freemasons can't decide what to have for dinner, but do you think they can influence history?
In my home town they soon vote tonight on the Brexit document in the House of Commons, this is crucial in the UK, and what happens soon will change the course of G.B.
I wonder how much influence the New Welcome Lodge will have in this vote?
en.wikipedia.org...

From your link regarding 'New Welcome Lodge':

The lodge is alleged to have influenced the outcome of the 1935 Labour Party leadership election.
(Bolding mine.)

Key word: "alleged".

...do you think they can influence history?

Astronomer, I know your question is rhetorical in nature but, just to be clear, my personal answer to it is, yes, Freemasonry has had a tremendous influence on modern history ('modern' according to how I, as a Philosopher categorize it, i.e., from between the beginning of the 17th century to the end of the 19th); in line with what my Brother Advisor alluded to above, Freemasony no longer has such influence upon contemporary life.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

You probably value Quatuor Coronati, the Premier lodge of Masonic Research, i will show how they are aligned to Alnilam, Belt of Orion twice later, an early master of this lodge was William Wynn Westcott in 1893-4, but he was also Supreme Magus of Rosicrucians, and founding member of The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.

This is very intriguing! Please proceed.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Influence history?

Maybe a group of dedicated individuals pursuing a mutual goal, could have potential to influence situations.

But as an organization, based on my personal experience.
No.
edit on 17-1-2019 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Duplicate
edit on 17-1-2019 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Election results based on voter numbers, may be the one instance where they could have a reach.

No different than a workers union would, based on their numbers.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Election results based on voter numbers, may be the one instance where they could have a reach.

No different than a workers union would, based on their numbers.

Understood. Thank you. I suppose anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

You probably value Quatuor Coronati, the Premier lodge of Masonic Research, i will show how they are aligned to Alnilam, Belt of Orion twice later, an early master of this lodge was William Wynn Westcott in 1893-4, but he was also Supreme Magus of Rosicrucians, and founding member of The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.

This is very intriguing! Please proceed.

Hi CanadianMason,
Please read both pages regarding Quatuor Coronati below:-
www.mqmagazine.co.uk...
www.mqmagazine.co.uk...

Why did the Premier research lodge of regular freemasons have the the first ten editions covered by Saint Johns Card, showing very Hermetic and Egyptian pictures???

edit on 18-1-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
You will note that Quatuor Coronati was consecrated on 12th January 1886, ancient Greek day marker was chosen being sunset of previous day at location of London, when Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was rising along horizon, astronomy graph below:-

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Even the legend of martyrs of Quatuor Coronati is aligned, 8th November 0298, as Sun rose in Rome, Alnilam was setting, ancient Egyptian day marker

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hi CanadianMason,

There were no photo's in 1793, but engraving below is well thought of regarding the French Revolution, are they believing in an ancient Egyptian religion??
chnm.gmu.edu...
Would you like to see how the C.I.A. is intentionally aligned?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Hi CanadianMason,

There were no photo's in 1793, but engraving below is well thought of regarding the French Revolution, are they believing in an ancient Egyptian religion??
chnm.gmu.edu...

Whoa there Astronomer! Let me catch up a bit on your previous few posts then we'll get to the C.I.A. Man, you are amazing! I hope you stick around for a while.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Why did the Premier research lodge of regular freemasons have the the first ten editions covered by Saint Johns Card, showing very Hermetic and Egyptian pictures???

I don't know but, I'd sure like to!

Bottom of card "St John's Day Winter 1891"

What is the significance?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Okay, so let me get this straight. The QC's consecration and legend of martyrs dates are aligned with the stars or something? So are other significant events, like JFK's assasination, etc.

What are you getting at?

Let's assume none of this is an accident. It's all deliberately done, planned that way.

Why?

How does any of that matter? I think it's important, I just don't know why.

And now you're saying the creation of CIA was deliberately planned to align with same stars????

Whaaaat?

This is starting to freak me out a little, Astronomer. What's your bottom line here?
edit on 18-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Hi CanadianMason,

chnm.gmu.edu...

The Festival of Unity?

ISIS?

French Revolution?

What does any of this have to do with Freemasonry?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hi Canadian Mason,
Sorry, having a rest today, not feeling well!
But i thought Barry, KSigMason could throw his 10 cents into the hat with explaining, he seems very quiet, being a Founding Celebrant of Idaho Societas Rosicruciana CRICF.

en.wikipedia.org...
His Avatar Picture is Hermes Trismegistus
en.wikipedia.org...
I'm not being controversial or threatening to KSigMason, but he is a member of a few esoteric societies, and i am sure that CanadianMason would like him to reply to the Egyptian flavour of my posts.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
A lot of alleged Rosicrucian orders split and have different interpretation of what deliberate Sirius aligning would mean, these splits are discussed on link below and i have included how FUDSI was aligned on 14 August 1934 in Brussels, Belgium:-
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join