It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry: A Secret Society or a Society with Secrets?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
a reply to: CanadianMason
Hi CanadianMason,
Please forgive my English zany humour but you are beginning to get spooked by me LOL.
Yes it is an ancient tradition to pick days to align to the stars, especially to Sirius and Alnilam!
As i have just mentioned 21 November, i will have something to say if Brexit Talks gets anything agreed on this day!
www.bbc.co.uk...
You never know i could be a spooky mystic Ha Ha!
I do draw weird drawings about the Golden Ratio, one at bottom of thread, sometimes people write messages in the sky, would you like know the message for Julius Caesar when he was assassinated?
I am just a humble monk like person suffering from a broken spine!

Please note i have already mentioned Brexit, i was just waiting but being ignored!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here within the said UK, Masons / Masonry, is th / are forever reliant on the fact that owner / Manager is a Freemason. Being such literally guarantees their fortune ref; Contracts in and around the City the of London. I was employed by a Masons Firm and gradually learned - perhaps a little - more about such. It proved that the original clad , no doubt within Greece zones did learn the 345 habit of how to ensure square cornering of a building. This was followed by the artistic skill of shaping stones into Décor or statues. The rest of their citizens were ignorant to such skills and were taught once they had been selected and sworn in. Something that later became a named as Freemason. ie no longer a Slave, but now a financed Mason. Sworn in by oath to ensure He kept the secrets to himself.
Nowadays try to open a small business in London, you cannot, unless you know someone who knows someone of high importance. Which means a Freemason. Now suppose a citizen is invited to join such. Fine, and he is then allowed to pay a minimum of £180.00p per month, and is encouraged to spend as much time as possible trying to collect more money - for the Freemasons. If he is a Millionaire, then he will have the business ability to raise his personal funds / savings. If he is a mere citizen, then he can attend regular meetings, listen to the average chit chat, but will never meet again in a private London club to discuss Money raising ideas. Sorry if is slightly confusing, but trying to explain a lot in a small sort of space. I have nothing against Freemasons, never will have, and may have joined if I could simply give a set sum of money away each month. Medical reasons plus Family life etc. do after Bill's are paid, deny such.
In plain it is a large closed shop and the Top Members rule the Financial world. Other more Evil Cults do their best rule the World and that will surprise you if you uncover some of the things I have slowly heard about. For instance NWO and what it really means...………………...Check out the new WTC etc. in Kazakhstan. Bye, Have a nice day now...……….

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
goofballs

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming
Perhaps the puzzle needs to go to Rome now in 1582, away from masonic dogma, they don't have much to do with it all,
Please reply Steaming, i'm getting tired now, but wait for me when i post....i love a good battle, it shouldn't be how normal people approach debate, you need accurate debate, as do I, it should be interesting, however i leave dates for you, it makes it more interesting for me with religious dogma!

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

accuracy is a little foggy for jokes in the past just dont forget how you effect all measures when you stand next to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well I just got my initiation completed last evening and am an entered apprentice in Freemasonry.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Congrats!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Hi CanadianMason,
I'm sorry for pause in writing, however i needed to get out of my nursing home due to lack of confidence in my care!
I have for the time being returned to where i used to live and have nursing care 4 times a day, but i have spent 3-4 weeks in hospital due to a blood virus, septicemia and pneumonia, so i am a sandwich short of a picnic in clarity in writing about complex subjects, so if i am not clear please ask questions for a few weeks, i feel a little flaky ha ha!

We are nearing the end of the year, so i'm being ambitious, there isn't a more complex thesis than the Julian and Gregorian Calendars, and moves away from some fringe masonic orders aligning to Sirius and Alnilam, to show that this a secret that involves all area's of mysticism, firstly i will travel back to the start of the Julian Calendar that involved Julius Caesar, Cleopatra and the architect of the calendar, Sosigenes, a student at the great Library of Alexandria!

I'm still weak so have to take my time, the Roman senate hated Cleopatra, they thought that Julius Caesar would want to become a god and emperor regarding his romance. They also thought she was ugly, however she managed to have an affair with two of the most powerful men in the world, being Julius Caesar and Mark Anthony, her sister Arsinoe was good looking, so i suspect that Cleopatra was as well, link to face reconstruction of Arsinoe below:-
news.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 24-12-2018 by Astronomer62 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It is thought that the ancient Egyptian calendar started New Year with Sirius Rising with the Sun on the First of Thoth, Cleopatra was passionate about the Egyptian Religion, she thought she was Isis on Earth and Sirius is the Isis star, so with the start of the Julian Calendar, it is likely that she would want Sirius to start it.

wilderness-ventures-egypt.com...

The Julian Calendar started on 1st January 0045 BC, as shown below:-

en.wikipedia.org...

Cleopatra and Julius Caesar negotiated the fine details such as the date of New Year. One reason why 1st of January was adopted was that for a long time (0153 BC) the Roman Consuls were elected to rule their regions on this date, but it must be remembered that 1st January was repositioned in the Julian Calendar, this was done by making the previous year, 0046 BC, 445 days long, not 365, which was called "Year of confusion"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
When the Julian Calendar started, it wasn't exactly accurate, however over two thousand years ago, it was a stunning achievement, it was out of synch of an exact year by 11 minutes and 12 seconds! I think that Sosigenes must have known about this, perhaps Caesar and Cleopatra thought that this could be left to future generations to correct as Hipparchas had calcalated that adding a leap day every four years to a calendar of 365 days would create a small error a hundred years before!
Cleopatra was a Greek Pharaoh from the Ptolemaic Dynasty as shown below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

The Egyptians and Romans used sunrise as the start of the day in ancient times, the Greeks used the sunset previous as the start of the day.....so you may wonder if Cleopatra sneaked an alignment to Sirius into the start of the Julian Calendar?
I checked in Rome but found nothing, but i am not surprised, the senate hated Cleopatra and thought Sirius was the gate keeper to hell, the alignment had to be hidden.
Caesar and Cleopatra had their love affair traveling up the Nile, so could an Egyptian inspired alignment of Sirius be along there, perhaps Memphis, Alexandria or Thebes, now called LUXOR?
Ancient Greek day start for 1st January 0045 BC would be sunset on 31 December 0046 BC.

I did find an alignment in the ancient Capital Thebes now known as Luxor, as the Sun set, Sirius was rising, perhaps Cleopatra had the last word in secret Egyptian magic! Astronomy graph below:-

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Hi Astronomer,

Before I start reading your posts in more depth, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I'm glad you are getting the kind of care you need now.
Good to hear from you again my friend!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Hi CanadianMason,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you also!!!

Please note i am not trying to give sour grapes during this festive period, but i thought i would give food for thought as a great deal of pagan gods were born around the Winter Solstice period, i don't agree with all Edward Carpenter has to say in his book, Pagan and Christian Creeds and he does make errors, however there are a lot of questions involving this. One mistake would be the alleged birth of Osiris, which was in the last five days of the Egyptian Calendar, however the calendar started and ended in the summer months, not the Winter!
www.edwardcarpenter.net...
During the period of "The First Council of Nicaea" it was noticed that the Julian Calendar had an error, and was slipping back regarding the Vernal Equinox, which was important in calcalating Easter, however no steps were taken to correct the error, the church just made the date of the Equinox set to where is was at that time 21/22nd March.
By 1582 the real Equinox had slipped behind to 10th/11th March, thus was one reason for calendar reform. When the Gregorian Calendar replaced the error of the Julian Calendar, it only corrected this up to the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD, IT DID NOT REFORM THE CALENDAR TO ITS BEGINNING on 1st January 0045 BC.
en.wikipedia.org...
If the Calendar had been reformed to the start of the Julian Calendar it would have been clear that the Winter Solstice, a pagan festival, would have fallen on 25th December, not 21st December, which obviously is what Julius Caesar, Cleopatra and Sosigenes wanted.
Obviously Sol Invictus started on 25th December 274 AD, and they hadn't realized the error at that time but this would have been thought of falling on the Winter Solstice!
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I need to take my time explaining a complicated subject regarding the ending of the Julian Calendar and the beginning of the Gregorian Calendar we follow today, partly because i don't feel well, and it is better to understand if i give small thread sections!
The last day of the Julian Calendar in Rome was 4th October 1582, the next day was 15th October 1582, as they had to correct the error of the Julian Calendar, so took ten days out, so they don't exist.
They used midnight day marker that i will explain further later, so the last minute of the Julian Calendar is 23:59pm on 4th October 1582 in Rome by Pope Gregory XIII, who used Sirius in saluting the end of the great Julian Calendar:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Astronomy graph below shows Sirius rising along horizon in Rome on 4th October 1582 at 23:59pm, i can not show midnight on 5th October as it does not exist:-

edit on 29-12-2018 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

...there isn't a more complex thesis than the Julian and Gregorian Calendars, and moves away from some fringe masonic orders aligning to Sirius and Alnilam, to show that this a secret that involves all area's of mysticism....

I don't understand. What is your thesis?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

...there isn't a more complex thesis than the Julian and Gregorian Calendars, and moves away from some fringe masonic orders aligning to Sirius and Alnilam, to show that this a secret that involves all area's of mysticism....

I don't understand. What is your thesis?

Hi CanadianMason,
My thesis is that i will continue to show examples of deliberate aligning to Sirius and Alnilam in Beliefs, and although some masonic groups do this, it isn't confined to them, indeed in showing a lot more yet about the Gregorian Reform we find that Popes were/are following different beliefs to what they preach, which seem to be ancient Egyptian in nature. I am very moderate about other peoples beliefs, but my research could be explosive to others!

For one thread section i will show an unrelated example being the Vatican Obelisk, quarried in Egypt during the 13th Century BC, and brought to Rome in the first Century AD. It was placed outside the Vatican on 28th September 1586.
Egyptian sunrise day marker was used, as the sun rose at location of Rome on date, Sirius the Isis Star was culminating at Due South, which seems a deliberate alignment:-
civil.lindahall.org...

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
On astronomy graph below you will see the Sun rising at 05:57:18 AM in Rome on 28th September 1586:-

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
On astronomy graph below the time, location, and date is set the same, which shows Sirius culminating at Due South, a very auspicious alignment:-

edit on 30-12-2018 by Astronomer62 because: Error

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The reason that midnight was chosen as an alignment for the Gregorian Calendar Reform, was that clock towers were getting more accurate in 1582, the minute hand to clocks had been invented in 1577, when Jost Burgi invented it and was part of a clock made for Tycho Brahe, an astronomer who needed an accurate clock for stargazing.
It was the clock face of two 12 hour periods in a day that made midnight the best way to show division of the day:-
www.thoughtco.com...

edit on 30-12-2018 by Astronomer62 because: Link fault

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If you take ten day out of the Gregorian Calendar in 1582 as shown below, then this effects 1st January 1583, the hidden alignment was very clever as the start of the year 1583 would align to different stars!
en.wikipedia.org...
However explaining what really happened is very complex, astrologers today often have heated debate in what way to use fixed stars, you would think there was only one way being the astronomers way that is visual, but there is another very inaccurate measure that many astrologers use to this day, it is called the projected measure.
It all started by Claudius Ptolemy and his book Almagest that he wrote in Egypt in the early centuries, please scroll down link below to "THE STAR CATALOG":-
en.wikipedia.org...
His work offered a different way to align fixed stars to an astrology chart, i laugh at it, as it is so inaccurate, but was well thought of in 1582. What he said was all stars should be pushed only on the ecliptic, but there are few stars that sit on this imaginary line in the sky being the sun's path during the year, one of few stars that actually sit on this line is Regulus, but few others.
For this measure to really be accurate, then all stars would have to be in a straight line following the path of the Sun, but we have a sky full of stars and not in a line, however in 1582 the Pope did use projected measure for 1st January 1583, as he had taken 10 days out the year before. I will explain further tomorrow:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
To show how inaccurate the projected measure can be, Polaris is the pole star that today lies approximately at the north of the celestial pole, it was used by ancient seafarers as it stays in the night sky and doesn't move much, and doesn't rise in the East at any location.
AS or ASC means Ascendant which means rising in the East
A circle with a straight line attached to it mean that the star is conjunct or rising in the East, symbol looks like this O-.
I have added a projected calcalation dated 18th August 2019 at midnight in London where it shows Polaris rising in the East.....this is totally inaccurate and impossible:-

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join