It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry: A Secret Society or a Society with Secrets?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

That's a very nice looking Lodge. Thank you for posting the pic.

I drive past my municipal building on a daily basis. That also appears to be empty 99% of the time, lol!

If you can find the contact information for that or any other Lodge in your area, you can call and ask for a tour.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: SR1TX

Freemasonry is a cult based on sun worship/lucifer.

Please provide some evidence. I have seen nothing to indicate that Freemasonry is either "a cult" or "based on sun worship/lucifer".

Tell me, what do you see when you look into this picture? Or have you been asked before?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I see a lot of different things when I look at the picture. I do see a sun there, yes. Actually, two suns, no? And a moon surrounded by stars. Where is your lucifer, a biblical character in whom I suppose you believe? Is this picture supposed to prove something?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I imagine that a society of old blokes playing dress-ups might need to retain some sort of mystery.

(awaiting Augustus M in 3, 2, 1...)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

Please provide some evidence. I have seen nothing to indicate that Freemasonry is either "a cult" or "based on sun worship/lucifer".

Tell me, what do you see when you look into this picture? Or have you been asked before?

Really bad naive art.

edit on 12/7/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

As a fellow brother, in that pic I see a lot of historic symbolism.

The three types of columns I learned about in one of my college Western Civilization classes: Doric, Ionic, and Corinthian.

The rising sun, the midday sun, and the moon after the sun sets, representing the east direction, the break from work at noon, and the end of the day when the sun sets in the west.

I see the tools of operative masonry strewn about: The level, the square, and the plumb.

I see a trestle board with the blueprints/drawings for the buildings operative masons were creating.

I see a rough stone and a finished stone.

I see a ladder, with a certain number of steps leading up to the eastern sun.

What do you see?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I think you are refering to one (or more) of the concordant bodies Master Masons can join, if they so wish to. Craft Masonry does not play 'dress-up', as in put on costumes and perform some sort of 'mystery play' like some of the concordant bodies do. But, yes, I have to laugh with you. It does appear quite odd that grown men - many of whom are pillars in society - would play dressup! I don't doubt that some would indeed prefer to retain their anonymity in this regard. It is admittedly a "mystery" to me, too, because I have not joined any such concordant body, nor do I plan to - and that is from personal choice.

I am also waiting for Augustus to appear, lol! I appreciate his wit.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Greetings Brother, welcome to this thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
What secret orders? Every Masonic order or concordant body receives approval from the Grand Lodges. However, being a part of other orders don't contradict their affiliation with Freemasonry.

You're not contradicting CanadianMason as he said "As an organization, no." He was right, as a fraternity, we are speculative Masons not operative Masons. However, an individual Mason may practice operative Masonry.

Masonic Reformation: www.travelingtemplar.com...

You would need to prove that such an infiltration has happened and not just words spoken/written.

Jesus is the Morning Star.

Freemasonry is not a cult: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your opinion of us is not our reality.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seaez

The Copiale Cipher (decoded) "Occulist Order"

If this was any sort of Masonic order, it certainly wouldn't be recognized today as 'regular' by the United Grand Lodge of England. Personally, I dismiss it completely as irrelevant and a distraction.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Hello again, nice to see you here!

Masonic Reformation www.travelingtemplar.com...

That was a very interesting read. Bookmarked! There are a few Traditional Observance Lodges in the western part of my jurisdiction. I think the young millennials who have and are joining the fraternity are going to reform and revive Masonry. They are incredibly smart!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I discussed T.O. and best practics for Lodges (an expansion of the Reformation article): www.travelingtemplar.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Recommended read: braden168.wordpress.com... e-a-freemason/

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Thank you, reading it now.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Okay, wow! Great article. I also read your incredibly impressive bio www.travelingtemplar.com.... Where the heck do you find the time?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
A great article and I shared it with my Lodge.

Where the heck do you find the time?

Late nights. Early mornings. Lots of coffee. And fortunately, not all of those groups meet on a regular basis; some only meet once or twice a year.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Do Freemasons practice masonry? Currently I mean.

If you are asking 'are they building something'? The answer is yes.............a brave new world (order).

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
After much research I have discovered that the ATS mason members who post often were brought up from being babes to infitrate ATS and post everything but the truth about their super secret spy and luncheon club.
I Sir William Hungingby-willforthorp-Pie the III (mrs) have delved the depths of their secret video club and found how these ATS members were brought up being trained in their secret ways.
The Mason project was simpley known as The Red Hand gang.........
I know it is shocking for many with these revelations but as you can see in the following secret mason Documentory following the Mason Spy Children we can now reveal who they really are....

KSigmason is Frankie.
CanadianMason Is JR.
Augustus is Joanne.
Network dude is Lil Bill.
Kawrider is Doc.

Now they will be almighty mad and will try and deny it but as anyone can see the documentary is all the truth I need....
I hope I didn't reveal enough to them them killed but they may get a telling off now.
I rest my case.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Thank you, brother.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Where is your lucifer, a biblical character...

Lucifer (as The Devil) never appears in the Bible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join