It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flags and Mass killings of the Last Decade a Consequence of the Purge Being Real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
In the hit movie franchise the Purge, the government has legalized all crime for 12 hours out of the year. However in the newest edition, they mention that they had to pay and recruit people to participate for the experiment on one urban jurisdiction, and was discovered towards the end that they even had to bring in outsiders to really encourage mass violence.

Now if you are a true old school CT, we already know that Hollywood and MSM use entertainment to brainwash people. Social media and the news spread divisive rhetoric while Hollywood programs us with the hatred anger and violent intent needed to feed the narrative. The Purge was originally released in 2009 when the previous administration rose to power. During the 2016 election and certainly many times before it was exposed that some protestors may have been paid to show up at rallies and many were even bussed in from outside jurisdictions to execute this manufactured outrage towards the subject being opposed. However riots and open attacks were quite common during the Obama administration and some were even allowed to rage with wanton disregard for rule of law by the mayors and/or police chiefs who ordered stand downs.

However, what if the government does recruit particularly disgusting individuals and pays them to commit false flag attacks?? How many times did a story change from multiple shooters, to a single one?? The AI software that automatically record all life on Earth within ear shot or view of an internet connected camera lens or microphone has access to the personality profiles of pretty much any human that has participated in the government system. From checking out books at a library to buying anything with a credit card or even simply driving on the roads being watched, every little tik you have that can be noticed by listening to you speak or watching you move is already recorded and part of your permanent record/personality profile.

I believe that the real purgers may have committed acts such as mass shootings which have clear conflicts to official stories in some cases, and have walked away with money and freedom while the scape goats that went down were quickly pulled by the AI software to find particularly psychologically damaged individuals who would fit the profile of someone who would commit such an act of violence.

Provisions in the NDAA 2012 and 2017 have basically solidified government propaganda targeted towards not only foreign audiences but domestic ones as well. Some of the language in 2017 provisions even state the enlistment of operatives specifically.

the NDAA lists one of the center’s functions (the GEC) as:

“Identifying current and emerging trends in… information obtained from print, broadcast, online and social media, support for third-party outlets such as think tanks, political parties, and nongovernmental organizations… and the use of covert or clandestine special operators and agents to influence targeted populations and governments…”
— §1259C, b4

SO Hollywood forms and seeks the recruits, the MSM indoctrinate them with hatred towards their countrymen, and the government facilitates the legal authority to make it happen. The two main tools for which the government has publicly been granted legal authority and the right to lie to us all happened during the administration of 2009-2016. This is also the same time frame for which the long trend of reduced violent crime in America started to rise.

I believe the Purge is still active, that the government is still recruiting special operators to target and influence the American audience, and its all in legal writing. And the actual perpetrators are walking away free.

So the gist of my op is that nasty people purge and walk away wealthy while someone else takes the fall and the government can advance its continued propaganda initiatives to declaw the American population by highlighting the horrors of the violence they helped facilitate??

OMG ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!
edit on 7-12-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2018 by worldstarcountry because: spelling error in the title, wow

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Nah, the Vegas shooting, Christmas Party Mass shooting here in Cali, The Joker Shootings in Colorado, the Pulse Nightclub mass shooting, and all of the School mass shootings, have 0 to do with the Purge.
Also I left out a ton more mass shootings, I was just saying off the top of my head.

edit on 12-7-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall
There is still a functioning country with millions of people not directly affected in those movies. Same here IRL right? I remember an ad that took you to one of the recruitment sites for our side in the mess that is Syria. If you had the skills and will to commit, your ass could be building a new country right now, like many who got recruited are presently doing along the Euphrates river valley.

Now those are for international operations. Who and what is recruiting here in the USA market? I have heard ads on late night radio for CIA and NSA. Not internet radio, this is regular fm stations. Are those the people that do the purging and fake protests too??

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
All I can say, is if you do not have one of those wireless signal sniffers living in the twenty first century, your already a step behind the surveillance. Like they said in the movies Pulse, they only disappear once your out of range of the signal. Which is actually true you know. If your out of range of the signal, they are forced to go analog and put boots on the ground, sometime many. The demons that are infecting humanity through these signals, the violent ideology, the idea, influence, guidance, coercion indeifference and apathy. It is the signal that is spreading it to every corner of the Earth. Maybe that signal was brought here from our space monitoring?

There will be a saturation point, likely not in this lifetime where everything just big bangs again I guess. I find it kind of sad though I guess that this is the system today and wonder if teaching the kids how to fight it will be worth anything? We do not even have access to the invisibility clothing yet, ands its been like fifteen years since the elite got it at least!

How do yall actually believe many of these scandals have been exposed??? Somebody physically was present to collect evidence using the invisibility in some cases to great effect. But if you know what it looks like, you can typically spot it. Only seen it once with me own eyes I tell you.

Pheromones and chemical formulations sprayed with an aerosol that made people more attune to influencing and trust to great efficiency were briefly talked about in the early 2000's as well. I would assume they have helped greatly in getting our society to the way it is now as well.

Well, I better at least get on the robot band wagon and start fabricating the personal defensive varieties for consumer sale. Figure if it simply becomes an adaptable system that can mount and communicate with existing equipment and systems without coming equipped with any, should be able to pass existing laws. Of course they will be compensating for that too soon enough.

I know Anarchy and transitions in an era sound all romantic and awesome and even mind blowingly life altering to witness, but the irony is that unless you are directly involved or present at ground zero, everything is still just business as usual. The power keeps flowing, the water keeps running, the trucks keep delivering food. So as long as the signal proliferates, we don't even notice how mundane the transition is for most humans.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

It's a movie.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
and life really is stranger than fiction.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

The word "fiction" describes itself as not real but made up.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I don't know that I'd call it a "purge", but planned? That's another story, and it certainly seems as though some cases were indeed planned.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

The word "fiction" describes itself as not real but made up.

There is nothing new under the sun.
In order to create fiction, writers absorb and digest events, people, and so on from "real life" and then purge this mass of digested material back onto the page/screen in a way that makes it appear new. By doing this, fiction writers inherently combine the real with the imaginary, thereby making fiction at least partially real.
Check into the Spartan tradition known as the Krypteia - it's very Purge-like.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Everybody to scared to even discuss the details of fact that there is legally binding documentation that makes every last bit of this conspiracy not only possible but probable. I want to know how I find the recruitment process for the fake protestors and the special operators and agents to influence targeted populations and governments, like say state and local governments to encourage attacks on the second amendment??

I found the portal to join and fight with the ypg in Syria and build their new country in the Euphrates river valley which many Americans and our European friends have already joined up for. If you guys want to build a new country now that ww3 is coming close to it's end I can give y'all the portal. But if you join you will likely have to fight Turkish back terrorists in northern Syria as well as fight ISIS until the war is officially over.

But I am interested in finding the portal for domestic operations recruitment of fake protestors and false flags. It is possible that no one is actually killed and there is a combination of actors mixed into authentic crowd of alleged victims and synthetic bodies and dnA fabriction which has been around for nine years now at least.

If we can find the domestic portal for recruitment then we could backtrack it all the way to the ones giving the orders on the ground to Target and influence our people and governments with their special operators and agents. And then Trump can Purge them with a taste of their own medicine .

I guess this is what jade helm was all about.

Well until I can find d the domestic recruitment portal for this faKe civil unrest in the USA, here is the link to contact our proxy group in Syria if you have the experience the skills and want to be part of building a new country in the middle East with us backing. Maybe you will run I to some friends or family member in the special forces who are embedded with them?? Maybe some of your friends and family already joined and are building this country as we speak, fighting on the front lines of the war on terror?? you will have to go to find out the truth

edit on 7-13-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join