It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true nature of the gangstalking phenomena in a nutshell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have read before that the NSA/CIA have done really messed up deep black programs using occult magic and really nasty combinations of things like that to use as a weapon against whoever it is they want to target.. Perhaps things they learned when they used operation paperclip to recruit some of the really nasty Nazis. (Even worse than the usual ones)..

When the SHTF for real though, the people running these programs will be targeted by the powers that they summoned and will most likely pay dearly for what they have done. Just a hunch...

edit on 21-7-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It's a frightening situation.

One time I thought to myself "there is a war on for our minds". and a few days later I saw someone on here post that exact same sentence. The "coincidences" are insane. And I am 99 percent sure that my house is not bugged. Practically every day talk media hosts and things on the internet reference very specific, very minute details of my life that are supposed to be private.

One time I said to my friend, knowing there are no cameras or mics that could have been hacked. "you know how sometimes doggies nudge you with their heads, cause they want something from you? I think that's cute". a few days later I saw an ad on my computer with a Great Dane nudging his head against the wall, and a caption that said "the real meaning of what your dog is trying to tell you". Barack Obama has referenced me TWICE. Stephen Colbert sometimes references me. I thought maybe there are satellites that can penetrate my roof. But I don't understand how this could be real unless my house is bugged, and like I said I'm almost positive that its not.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I was looking up Turnip stew recipes one day, and 2 days later I hear the media reference Turnips for no apparent reason.

I believe that Good and Evil permeates the Multiverse. I think ET fight amongst themselves, and that depending on what happens in outer space e.g; who Is in power, trickles down to the rulers of the world. I believe that if evil ETS want to do harm to humanity and they are in control, then evil people will be in control of our governments and likewise, if good, peaceful, prosperous ET are in control/winning the war, then good, benevolent "light" will be in control of our governments.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Whatever's going on, they love to mess with me.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Archons?

Seriously, tho. It doesn't take a paranormal problem to be targeted by sleazy people.

Manipulative Intentions of Others
Smear/Whisper Campaign
Organized Crime

All it takes is someone lying about you to get people to be sh!tty towards you.

Look up Counter-Intelligence and Counter-Surveillance. Those two terms alone should tell you what part of the problem is. Those techniques aren't just used in Wartime.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Archons?
Seriously, tho. It doesn't take a paranormal problem to be targeted by sleazy people.

Manipulative Intentions of Others
Smear/Whisper Campaign
Organized Crime

Central and South American gangs are extremely adept at this.All gangs really. They have it down to a science, been doing it a very long time and don't even have to use technology..tech is used now by them, but its really unconventional. Things you wouldn't even think would work.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There was no choice of not taking a pill in The Matrix. There are so many "choices" people are expected to make that when they don't do it they are seen as non-compliant individuals.

Some take back what they see as their personal power by not using cell phones, not using banks, not getting an ID drivers license etc or not renewing it in response to such things.

However not having or doing those things makes it much easier for those that may be stalking to disappear you. Some do that on purpose to be disappeared some as they don't care about their current life, or simply out of curiosity about what will occur to them once they are disappeared.

James Holmes testimony comes to mind with what happens to someone after they come back from being disappeared.

On the surreal side there is the book and film: Naked Lunch where abnormal beings to the average human are common place and at war with each other through factions and humans are seen as a sort of asset to them based on certain or particular skills they desire in them, as unconscious or subconscious drives sell you out or undermine you due to your attachment to them...

Information gathering when young what's your favorite blah blah blah is a very common question, like those things are what to take away or make you not like or hate as punishment dangling the carrot for doing what is wanted and yanking it away when you've not abided by whatever contract real or imagined in some world known or unknown.

Like if you had really good cat karma you'd be extremely valuable to all of those that didn't seeing them as a threat to whatever it is they are and are all about... so you'd become a wall or a token that they would want to use as a pass.

OP I suggest looking into the baseball aspect of the perceived trope that is being played out, in your personal life, as pop culture or any connection to it deeper than one might at first think.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

You're too credulous

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

edit on 1/20/2022 by Blaine91555 because: spam

top topics

<< 1   >>

join