It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true nature of the gangstalking phenomena in a nutshell

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have read before that the NSA/CIA have done really messed up deep black programs using occult magic and really nasty combinations of things like that to use as a weapon against whoever it is they want to target.. Perhaps things they learned when they used operation paperclip to recruit some of the really nasty Nazis. (Even worse than the usual ones)..

When the SHTF for real though, the people running these programs will be targeted by the powers that they summoned and will most likely pay dearly for what they have done. Just a hunch...

edit on 21-7-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It's a frightening situation.

One time I thought to myself "there is a war on for our minds". and a few days later I saw someone on here post that exact same sentence. The "coincidences" are insane. And I am 99 percent sure that my house is not bugged. Practically every day talk media hosts and things on the internet reference very specific, very minute details of my life that are supposed to be private.

One time I said to my friend, knowing there are no cameras or mics that could have been hacked. "you know how sometimes doggies nudge you with their heads, cause they want something from you? I think that's cute". a few days later I saw an ad on my computer with a Great Dane nudging his head against the wall, and a caption that said "the real meaning of what your dog is trying to tell you". Barack Obama has referenced me TWICE. Stephen Colbert sometimes references me. I thought maybe there are satellites that can penetrate my roof. But I don't understand how this could be real unless my house is bugged, and like I said I'm almost positive that its not.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I was looking up Turnip stew recipes one day, and 2 days later I hear the media reference Turnips for no apparent reason.

I believe that Good and Evil permeates the Multiverse. I think ET fight amongst themselves, and that depending on what happens in outer space e.g; who Is in power, trickles down to the rulers of the world. I believe that if evil ETS want to do harm to humanity and they are in control, then evil people will be in control of our governments and likewise, if good, peaceful, prosperous ET are in control/winning the war, then good, benevolent "light" will be in control of our governments.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Whatever's going on, they love to mess with me.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Archons?

Seriously, tho. It doesn't take a paranormal problem to be targeted by sleazy people.

Manipulative Intentions of Others
Smear/Whisper Campaign
Organized Crime

All it takes is someone lying about you to get people to be sh!tty towards you.

Look up Counter-Intelligence and Counter-Surveillance. Those two terms alone should tell you what part of the problem is. Those techniques aren't just used in Wartime.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Archons?
Seriously, tho. It doesn't take a paranormal problem to be targeted by sleazy people.

Manipulative Intentions of Others
Smear/Whisper Campaign
Organized Crime

Central and South American gangs are extremely adept at this.All gangs really. They have it down to a science, been doing it a very long time and don't even have to use technology..tech is used now by them, but its really unconventional. Things you wouldn't even think would work.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There was no choice of not taking a pill in The Matrix. There are so many "choices" people are expected to make that when they don't do it they are seen as non-compliant individuals.

Some take back what they see as their personal power by not using cell phones, not using banks, not getting an ID drivers license etc or not renewing it in response to such things.

However not having or doing those things makes it much easier for those that may be stalking to disappear you. Some do that on purpose to be disappeared some as they don't care about their current life, or simply out of curiosity about what will occur to them once they are disappeared.

James Holmes testimony comes to mind with what happens to someone after they come back from being disappeared.

On the surreal side there is the book and film: Naked Lunch where abnormal beings to the average human are common place and at war with each other through factions and humans are seen as a sort of asset to them based on certain or particular skills they desire in them, as unconscious or subconscious drives sell you out or undermine you due to your attachment to them...

Information gathering when young what's your favorite blah blah blah is a very common question, like those things are what to take away or make you not like or hate as punishment dangling the carrot for doing what is wanted and yanking it away when you've not abided by whatever contract real or imagined in some world known or unknown.

Like if you had really good cat karma you'd be extremely valuable to all of those that didn't seeing them as a threat to whatever it is they are and are all about... so you'd become a wall or a token that they would want to use as a pass.

OP I suggest looking into the baseball aspect of the perceived trope that is being played out, in your personal life, as pop culture or any connection to it deeper than one might at first think.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

You're too credulous

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

edit on 1/20/2022 by Blaine91555 because: spam

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have had this experience since I was a minor Men in black project talent type contact I doubt there is anything I can do or say to make the third kind normal but it has given me the strength and opportunity to be self-determined
Ave satanas

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Unfortunately , what you have said here has a Grain of Truth to it . The REAL Reality though is Still an Unknown taking into Consideration an Individuals Free Will . There will be Those who Would Physically Die to Preserve it , and those who would Relinquish it for their Own Perceived Continued Survival . C'est la vie........
edit on 10-11-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

What are words that get you instantly 'gaslit' for saying...

"I have no idea what you're talking about, it must be in your head."

Anyway...

When it happened to me it was some alleged spy woman on The East Coast using a group of evangelical Christians in California, who believed they were fighting demons as part of a quasi-government agency... for what it's worth...

Honestly, If I was a little less hostile and combative (and more idea driven) I could have got something out of it. But I treated everyone with the same amount of disdain for trying to do anything and managed to disqualify myself from an ending. They gave up after about 4 years. Just kinda went away. Never the other shoe to drop.

Some bizarre crap too.

The puppet stalker Christians used a device of, "maybe if we talk about her and deny it, we'll drive her crazy and convince her that a path of sin and dabbling with dark things has let in demons, and she'll want to be saved!"

It really failed miserably for them.

They were talking and I was thinking. "You know I have great hearing, and I know what you're doing"

So I used to follow them around stealthily. I loved hearing the things I wasn't supposed to, like their main ringleader saying, "She'll never be saved because we can't convince her it's a jinn".

I was like, "Oh, so you are Islamic now?" And they'd just shut up.

I never got anything out of it, but I did get to torture my gangstalkers and oppose everything they tried for 4 solid years. Really weird work environment. Such religious overtones. Needs a song to encapsulate the experience.

Fun fact about that experience (if you believe Russel Targ):

The "game" these screwy people were taking part in was created by the CIA to test the integrity of remote viewers and was used in the early 70's, all the way back to The Stanford Experiments.
edit on 10-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Theres an app that you get and it gives you places and directions, you get paid in bitcoin/

Dont remember the name of the app.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I didn't bother to read the psychotic ravings in the opening post. Gangstalking is a delusion. Whatever is being described is certainly not government sponsored. Governments would not harass the populace. If there is any validity to accounts of gangstalking it is better described as vigilantism and drug-traffickers acting as de facto law enforcement.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: clearbluewater

You're comments..

You're comments are the natural human response. And for a human going through this you're words would cause them to doubt themselves because it ABSOLUTELY affirms there's no truth to the government sponsorship and occurrence of.

So while they are sure it's not a delusion, comments such as yours allow any body (Goverment, vigilante, or narcotrafficker) to get away with it, and you do their plausible deniabillity. The person is in a catch-22 of crazy.

It helps to not need validation of others to know what bs people are pulling, on that...

I LITERALLY CAUGHT MY OWN GANGSTALKERS, not reacting as expexted and using counter stealth tech to eavesdrop on their conversations they didn't want me to hear. I confirmed beyond doubt they were harassing me in a group at work over my affiliation with Satanism. Even would sneak over by them and listen to them like River Tam. Actually sorta turned me into her for a few years there, because it drives you insane.

And later had it confirmed they were part of a larger group of evangelical Christians that did similar games to "save people". While not government sponsored, they did claim they worked with "The NSA".

You only have my testimony to go by, but this is absolutely real. And it worked like a cult of religious gangstalkers when I came across it.

And it is so easy to get people to participate in "saving someone from evil," all they were doing was talking about people and following around what someone told them to go do..

** In the memoir referenced, Russle Targ goes into GREAT detail describing how the CIA used 'psychic technology' to gangstalk him at work with religious overtones and a puppet antagonist. A method still used by others to this day, which he also confirms.

He 100% affirms his connection with both the CIA and Stanford Experiments in the early 70's, and goes at length to describe how his blind self was harassed over his philosophy at work until he threatened to shoot everyone with a gun and lost his job.

The purpose was to see if people could be backed down or doubt what they were seeing. Like, "if this person can get through this without being gaslit they can withstand torture and not rat".

And you have only my words, and some memoir no one knows about to validate this.

And the tampered fortune cookie says:

"You're personal ethics are more important than fame and wealth." Something along those lines.
edit on 21-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I don't deny there are thugs in society who harass members of the public without criminal records. I just don't accept there is any government collusion. Governments are generally not corrupt but criminal members of the public involved with organised crime are. Harassment is all these Blue-collar thugs know and they refine it into an art form which is why so many are employed as security guards - so harassment can become their full time profession.

edit on 21-11-2023 by clearbluewater because: correction

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

If you're in a working environment full of evangelical Christians wouldn't it have been better to have kept your affiliation to Satanism private?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: clearbluewater

There is nothing happening that people really need to know about, probably..

My group did it because they were crazy cultists that watched God Is Not Dead too many times and wanted to rid country of atheist and sinners.

They were bizarre. I was invited to their meet-up and declined. But had it described. Most of them came from AA and believed they worked with angels and the government to harass people that were an affront to God's word. Which they absolutely affirmed to be upheld, and was upheld by the government.

They promoted that there was a LITERAL holy war taking place within our government and they were, with the angels, fighting nonbelievers and occult people.

I am not making this up. They were based in San Marcos, CA.

* Lesser known fact - They go after their own family members. They went after this 17 year old skateboarder kid after he "lost his way", and he responded by getting pissed and burning down a Calvary chapel in Escondido, CA.

If you're in a working environment full of evangelical Christians wouldn't it have been better to have kept your affiliation to Satanism private?

Oh, they thought I was evil..

I was the friend of one their daughters in San Diego, who was harassed my her own mother for being a lesbian. I've moved around in California. One of the stops was North County.

I got that same psychotic mother to reappear saying my other friend in SD was her dead daughter that I killed with magic by car accident... even used the picture of her in a goddamn Jayhawks sweatshirt.

The cult gave me a really stupid psychic vampire antagonist that preyed on sympathy to target people and look like their victim. True sociopath. But an idiot.

They used a whole story to get people to harass me, it was weird. And I knew what they were doing the whole time.. so I just sorta tortured them for it.

I was one of the rare few to both piss off the puppet cult being used and the people using them. So I got one fortune cookie, and then another one after I pissed on the sponsor.

And of course you won't EVER believe that, but someone might, so why not.
edit on 21-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Are you trying to romanticise your mundane existence? Why should I accept your anecdotal evidence? I consider you privileged because you live in the US and I do not and these evangelical Christians you are smearing might be nice people for all I know (they certainly don't should like thugs). I haven't heard their version of events either. Whatever is going on it sounds very convoluted and honestly I have my own life (if you can call it that) to worry about.

edit on 21-11-2023 by clearbluewater because: correction

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join