It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmasking Antifa Act of 2018

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: toms54

How do they define wearing a mask or in disguise? Couldn't posting anonymously on a website or using a VPN to hide your IP address also be considered a form of disguise?

As we've seen in the past, if we give the government an inch they'll always take a mile.

Exactly the point of the act.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

How do they define wearing a mask or in disguise?

There's a big GD difference between a burka and a Guy Fawks mask.

And those that you see the likes of ISIS or two bit TERRORISTS run around the streets in over thar in the middle east.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You can hear the snowflakes screaming, this is laughable at best...

Talk about Rightist snowflakes, small government... but let's create more laws when things don't go our way

Stay hurt rightists stay crying and whining on the internet

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

It's funny how it's always the side that says we need the Second Amendment so we can defend ourselves from a corrupt government is the same side that demands protests against a corrupt government be peaceful.

Oh shut up.

ANTIFA don’t attack government officials and employees of the state. They attack any of their fellow citizens whose views on any matter from politics to basic biology contradict their Neomarxian ideology in an attempt to intimidate and deny them their freedom of speech.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
You can hear the snowflakes screaming, this is laughable at best...

Talk about Rightist snowflakes, small government... but let's create more laws when things don't go our way

Stay hurt rightists stay crying and whining on the internet

Could you rephrase that in English, please. Applying your anarchic ideology to grammar doesn’t facilitate communication.
edit on 11-7-2018 by Theosist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: Fools

Fair point.

But i think revolutions have a tendency of being not liked and supported by the existing government

Not saying I like Antifa because I loathe them. However I think they can keep wearing their masks. If they get arrested and held then their masks can come off and the courts can decide their fate when that time comes.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

originally posted by: network dude

I hope so too. If you want to protest, do it peacefully. Otherwise, go to jail. Something everyone can agree on.

Although I agree with that in general, would the United States even exist if our founders only protested peacefully?

They did, until they were given no other choice but to rebel.

Antifa is not protesting for liberty. They are protesting other peoples right to speech and assembly. The name is an oxymoron.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So is it just Antifa or is this a broad stroke including any other groups that may wear a mask or disguise while protesting?

Sounds like it includes anyone.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
No laws needed. Just allow private citizens in peaceful assemblies to exercise their Second Amendment right to carry firearms and shoot masked thugs on sight. 90 percent of these soyboys, hysterical females, and “anarchists” still living in their parents’ basement would disappear if they thought their lives were actually at risk participating in their “revolution”.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theosist

It's funny how it's always the side that says we need the Second Amendment so we can defend ourselves from a corrupt government is the same side that demands protests against a corrupt government be peaceful.

Oh shut up.

ANTIFA don’t attack government officials and employees of the state. They attack any of their fellow citizens whose views on any matter from politics to basic biology contradict their Neomarxian ideology in an attempt to intimidate and deny them their freedom of speech.

You are confusing ANTIFA with the right wing. ANTIFA generally attacks property, not people. They smash ATM machines, expensive cars, and other symbols of globalism.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Theosist

No laws needed. Just allow private citizens in peaceful assemblies to exercise their Second Amendment right to carry firearms and shoot masked thugs on sight.

No due process needed? I think you need to read the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Careful what you wish for.

Remember this video?

I count plenty of people who aren’t antifa, who are pro trump covering their faces here.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Oh shut up.

You are confusing ANTIFA with the right wing. ANTIFA generally attacks property, not people. They smash ATM machines, expensive cars, and other symbols of globalism.

Lol wait wait, lemme get this straight.

Antifa ONLY attacks property? That's a lie. And there's video proving such.
They attack symbols of globalism? They are for globalism.

I don't think you know a damn thing about Antifa.

You cannot associate every attack to Trump supporters, then pretend instances like a deranged Bernie Bro shooting up Republicans at a practice has nothing to do with the left.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Please yes.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Oh shut up.

No, I’m definitely talking about ANTIFA. Next please.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Why should you be able to hide your isp for the purpose to prevent another from enjoying their rights or freedom?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

No laws needed. Just allow private citizens in peaceful assemblies to exercise their Second Amendment right to carry firearms and shoot masked thugs on sight.

Due process is the police determining the act was in lawful self defence out of well-founded fear of grievous bodily harm by a masked assailant and the state declining to prosecute.

Next please.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I wonder if that was before or after the smoke.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Due process is the police determining the act was in lawful self defence out of well-founded fear of grievous bodily harm by a masked assailant and the state declining to prosecute.

Next please.

The police do not make that determination, the courts do. Read the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Oh shut up.

No, I’m definitely talking about ANTIFA. Next please.

No, you are talking about the people you think are ANTIFA.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join