It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the thing about Q.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I am not sure what to really think about this Q exactly but it seems to me people are just blindly following. This video may be thought provoking to some.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
My observation of Q research, limited primarily to ATS, is it has been the exact opposite of 'blindly following'.

People dig and dig so deeply and uncover so many "coincidences" its unreal! Impressive work, on both sides really.

Blindly following? I think not. Some would like others to think that though, no doubt.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
"q is basically telling you don't trust this group of elites, but you should COMPLETELY trust this group of elites."

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Exactly! the video is a good one it points out don't trust any of them.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
To me,the Q thing is like a bad episode of Scooby Doo.....ON ACID!!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It’s a trump supporters dirty mud slinging operation, the video creaters target audience are these people who need to believe in Q but also lap up his own elite people theories

It is pure political baiting, and even when Q stops posting the brigade of followers will still churn out click bait and false stories

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
History shows this "Q" thing is not so far fetched .....

Lincoln employed a spy that never slept, Allan Pinkerton. This detective recruited a core-group of men and women that maintained a deep cover during the rebellion and provided valuable intelligence to Lincoln, specific Generals and political leaders.

Do You Believe in Coincidence ?

edit on 7102018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

(post by IAMTAT removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did you watch it?.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

No it doesn't really trash him at all the guy believes in the deep state and asks some very valid questions I think you should watch it.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think Q is Madam Cleo finding a new gig among a new group of people wanting to believe what is being sad (no matter how vague).

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Again watch it.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

No it doesn't really trash him at all the guy believes in the deep state and asks some very valid questions I think you should watch it.

You are correct it doesn’t realy trash the idea of Q, because that persons YouTube viewers are made up of people who want to believe in Q

He has to sit on the fence about this or subscribers might go

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Some people may blindly follow Q but the ones that matter, those who can put the crumbs together is his actual Target audience. As with many things, lemmings will follow.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

I am not sure what to really think about this Q exactly but it seems to me people are just blindly following. This video may be thought provoking to some.

This guys view on the whole thing is right up my alley. Give me a reason why I should listen to one and dismiss another when the end game is going to be the same. Personally I give Q just as much credit as I did to my fortune cookie in AZ the other day. Just a bunch of cryptic crap. I did enjoy this video though.I even pulled in an underling to watch it with me. He enjoyed it even though he doesn’t give two craps about politics. S&F for you sir

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to think either. A facebook page called "awakened cincinnatians" is insisting that Q is a military intelligence group that is working with Donald Trump to overthrow the 'deepstate' and to be honest......

I'm not sure if I believe anything anyone has said about Q anymore, or this whole situation.... or if I want to follow or unfollow that page. Lol.

But really this is the most confusing conspiracy to me.

-Alee

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Call me now!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join