It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Hillary-Hurt Trump Scandals - Investigations and Criminal Referrals Ramp Up.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: DJW001

Is that how you explain doctored 302s

Who said the 302s were "doctored?"

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Meanwhile, there was actual violence against the Trump supporters before and after rallies by anti-Trump protesters. People getting sucker punched. Women being pelted by throw projectiles. Not to mention the highschool girl who was beaten for supporting Trump. Or the guy who was dragged from his car and hospitalized before getting carjacked. Or the bikelock attack. Or the dozens of cars that were destroyed outside Trump rallies. Or the riots which involved blazes, Molotov cocktails, and other weapons.

Those attacks we're against people simply for having a different opinion. Then some of those violent people come try to disrupt rallies, sometimes violently, and they're surrounded by the people they've been targeting. I'd want them thrown out too.
edit on 10-7-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Who said the 302s were "doctored?"
IG report,

"So-called "302s" are reports on witness interviews compiled by federal investigators. Horowitz said later he has additional information suggesting that the witness reports were changed after-the-fact in both the Clinton and Russia probes -- a particularly alarming possibility given the IG report's findings of bias in those investigations." (Re et al)

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Keep up buttercup, would love to see your infamous deflection tactics, you've been slipping 😏

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

None of them are going to explain anything. After months and months of Trump collusion fantasy they have lost all ability to reason. It's just getting sad at this point.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Muller is going to be wrapping things up very soon....How many guilty pleas are there now? Seems to me, everyone around trump in 2016 was a crook. I don't for one second think the FBI made up "fake documents".

Anyway, I don't hang out on ATS nearly as much anymore, it gets really old, reading the TRASH you people seem to love to waste your lives on. Also the Senate said last week, that Russia was without a doubt trying to hurt Hillary, and were PRO TRUMP exactly the opposite of what you say....Not even going to get you a link.....not wasting my time.

edit on 10-7-2018 by kurthall because: add

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

McCabe was fired for being such an upstanding officer, and is facing indictment because doctoring 302's is totally not obstruction of justice and fraud.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: Sillyolme

Desperation is calling on your supporters to take on the role of brownshirts. Kids getting ice thrown in their faces by grown men. Stuff like that.

Its not discussing conspiracy on ATS

Right because the actions of some retard represent a side of politics.... Can you not see how destructive that way of thinking is...

The moron you refer to didn't act in a vacuum. His actions are his to wear alone....but fit neatly into a collage of stories that relate to a call by a member of our legislative body to publicly harass Trump folks. A cup of ice that rounded out a 2 week period where we saw people harassed out of theaters and restaurants.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I was going to thank you for not posting this in the Mud Pit and then was going to engage in meaningful dialogue, but then I started reading the comments, starting at the first one, and realized that, once again, there's no point in discussing a topic like this on ATS anymore.

As far as the continually increasing amounts of investigations that seem to be reflecting that which most of us paying attention could already see coming, I'm glad to see it happening. I'm so utterly tired of the BS that goes on in government that, no matter which side it's happening on, we need to start dropping the hammer on these people.

Best of luck with the comments in this thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm always surprised when people defend the mainstream news media when it's clear they worshipped Obama and supported him with glowing stories, even while he separated illegal immigrant kids from their families for years---At the same time the mainstream news outlets spend all of their time bashing Trump, and the list of so-called journalists who've been fired or disciplined by mainstream news media for reporting false stories continues to grow. I walked away from the democrats, I walked away from the media and I appreciate the serious folks on ATS and their amazing research....Keep up the good work!

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
I'm always surprised when people defend the mainstream news media when it's clear they worshipped Obama and supported him with glowing stories, even while he separated illegal immigrant kids from their families for years!

During Obama's term - - there was an emergency situation of hundreds of unaccompanied minors from south American countries - - crossing the border.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Is #4 illegal? Or was state sponsored propaganda legalized by Obama when he repealed the Smith-Mundt act?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Is #4 illegal? Or was state sponsored propaganda legalized by Obama when he repealed the Smith-Mundt act?

I'm fairly certain state sponsored propaganda is fully legal in this country, now that obama has brought his hope and change.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Ok.

They always come back.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: Sillyolme

Desperation is calling on your supporters to take on the role of brownshirts. Kids getting ice thrown in their faces by grown men. Stuff like that.

Its not discussing conspiracy on ATS

Right because the actions of some retard represent a side of politics.... Can you not see how destructive that way of thinking is...

The moron you refer to didn't act in a vacuum. His actions are his to wear alone....but fit neatly into a collage of stories that relate to a call by a member of our legislative body to publicly harass Trump folks. A cup of ice that rounded out a 2 week period where we saw people harassed out of theaters and restaurants.

Morons will be morons, didnt Trump publicly announce he would pay for people's assault bills if they punched out folk on the other side?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No. He offered to pay legal bills for someome to remove protesters from a venue hed paid for.

Not for trump doesnt meam "the other side".

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Keep up buttercup, would love to see your infamous deflection tactics, you've been slipping

Since when is "raising the possibility" a statement of fact? A partisan hack is throwing dust in your eyes, snowflake. There is also a possibility that Trump is the Messiah... but I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Very True. Democrats are finished, regardless of the outcome of these investigations into Obama Admin's alleged crimes. Their "blue wave" diminished to a mere ripple the moment every Democrat voted against Tax Cuts/Pay-raises for all Americans who work for a living.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join