It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Witness Prepared to Identify Two Killers of Seth Rich

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Low hanging fruit:

They [Rich's parents] requested a retraction and apology from Fox News after the network promoted the conspiracy theory,and sent a cease and desist letter to the investigator Fox News used.

The investigator stated that he had no evidence to back up the claims which Fox News attributed to him.

Fox News issued a retraction, but did not apologize or publicly explain what went wrong.

Wiki

That should be enough to solve the problem for anyone ... EXCEPT those who are blindly obsessed with the idea that Hillary Clinton, the DNC and anything associated with these are the equivalent of arch-criminal masterminds.

Tell me, you really think the old lady that wasn't smart enough to use proper email channels could pull of something like this?

I hear so much crap here about partisan this and that ... but the fact is that the majority of you are reading right off the standard Fox News/Infowars Conspiracy Guide, which makes it so much sadder when you whine and cry about leftists and the liberal media.
edit on 9-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: toysforadults

Look it up.
I'm out of this retarded argument. It's so ridiculous I don't even know why I bother participating.
This site is getting very boring lately. I guess that's why I was suckered into this stupid story once again. Lack of threads worthy of participation.
Go Q!!!

You participate in just about every thread, regardless.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I agree, the standard on both sides should be 'show me the money' .. er .. evidence. Got stuck on a great Tom Cruz movie reference.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I agree, the standard on both sides should be 'show me the money' .. er .. evidence. Got stuck on a great Tom Cruz movie reference.

LOL ...

Listen, I get it. Conspiracy and politics always go hand in hand. I'll also admit that all the right-wing stuff about the Clintons is high-drama, I get that too. I also get that conspiracy theory, by it's very nature, is not always certain, nor logical, clearly demonstrable by the evidence at hand, and that much of it begins in circumstantial evidence.

HOWEVER, given those things, the value of the Devil's Advocate is more important than anything besides an awakened mind to be able to actually shuffle thorugh the chaff that TPTB lay down in their wake.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed>>> Could be real and they have something or it might just be another Russia Collusion type claim with zero substance formulated to get our eyes looking elsewhere. They pinned that Chandra Levy murder on an illegal and then that got overturned, right? That was just too convenient. Same exact thing as suggesting it was MS 13. That works for both sides, the conservatives can say its those illegal criminals and the left can say that they're only accusing the Spanish because its racism. Meanwhile the deep stater that killed Rich still draws breath and walks around free. As does the guy who really shot Congressman Scalise and those people in Vegas.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Come on already give up this debunked story.
It was started before it was known without a doubt that Russia hacked the DNC.
With that conclusion this story just falls apart.
with out a doubt
??? What evidence supports your claim, not hearsay or inneuendo, hard evidence.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Czulkang

A Russian Hacker Confessed to Hacking the DNC During the Election Campaign - Fortune

A Russian hacker has confessed, in court, to being hired by Russian state intelligence to hack the Democratic National Congress’ computer systems in 2016. Russian website The Bell, known for a generally critical stance towards President Vladimir Putin and the corruption under his rule, reported Monday that Konstantin Kozlovsky had testified to carrying out attacks at the request of state intelligence organs, notably the FSB (the KGB-successor for which Putin himself had worked in Soviet times).

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Always amazes me when people trust their own government so much they become immune to major corruption and become so naive......How powerful the U.S. It speaks volumes when Hillary Clinton is untouchable when she leaked classified e-mails and nothing happens to her..Now the U.K. appears to have more people poisoned with the same dangerous substance they accused Russia of doing..Now they are not accusing Russia this time........The report was Seth Rich was killed by a robber yet nothing was stolen from Him......This stuff is getting crazy and bizarre.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Czulkang

A Russian Hacker Confessed to Hacking the DNC During the Election Campaign - Fortune

A Russian hacker has confessed, in court, to being hired by Russian state intelligence to hack the Democratic National Congress’ computer systems in 2016. Russian website The Bell, known for a generally critical stance towards President Vladimir Putin and the corruption under his rule, reported Monday that Konstantin Kozlovsky had testified to carrying out attacks at the request of state intelligence organs, notably the FSB (the KGB-successor for which Putin himself had worked in Soviet times).
This is Putin getting even or their government with stuff the U.S. did to interfere with Russian elections....or the sanctions or the war in Ukraine.I’m glad I live in the U.S. but we are getting out of control.
edit on 9-7-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Maybe so.

Someone asked for hard evidence of the Russian hacks on the DNC and I provided some.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

So you can tell the "good" russians from the "bad" russians?
Interesting

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

So you can tell the "good" russians from the "bad" russians?
Interesting

Can you quote me?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

The ones you sourced are obviously telling the truth....right?
From your link...

"Fortune hasn’t verified either independently."

But hey it's TRUE right....
edit on 9/7/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The ones you sourced are obviously telling the truth....right?
From your link...

"Fortune hasn’t verified either independently."

But hey it's TRUE right....

Confession in court is usually taken to be evidence of guilt.

But hey anything you can do to kept denying the facts ... right?
edit on 9-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Fortune wouldn't even verify this, but hey please continue to point out the good Russians for me. I was under the impression they are all evil and trumps pals.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I wonder why you cherry-picked the last sentence?

Kozlovsky had been arrested earlier this year as part of a sweep by Russian authorities into a group of hackers who had stolen over $50 million from Russian bank accounts since the start of 2016 using the so-called Lurk virus. His testimony comes from an Aug. 15 court hearing on whether to extend his pre-trial detention. The website cited Kozlovsky’s own Facebook page for the written transcript, and also an audio recording of the hearing posted on Soundcloud. Fortune hasn’t verified either independently.

Hmmm that puts a bit different light on your spin eh?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

No
Fortune admits they haven't verified any of this.
Guess you know better tho right?.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Konduit

The DNC is a political organization not law enforcement or an investigation agency.

Next?

Clearly they have no problems investigating themselves. DNC servers ring a bell?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Not really.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Nope. Not what they said.

The full paragraph from which you picked your cherries proves that.

Keep up the dishonesty; it shows how desperate you are, LOL

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join