It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson quits to add to pressure on May over Brexit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I didn't say the EU was good I said it needed serious reform.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I think the English should have a referendum to throw you lot out of the Union...Oh and build another wall, then we will just invade and take all your stuff....like the olden days.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Solo is very pro-EU, vehemently anti-English and anti-UK....but he's not a bad sort really.

Oh, and he has wet dreams about Nicola Sturgeon!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
The Rats are jumping from the Sinking Ship after firmly bolting the door shut to the working class quarters. For all those who voted leave, i hope you get what's coming to you. Idiots. each and every one of you.

I mulled over my choice based on numerous things I disliked

MEPS to keep public in dark over expenses

Please feel free to list the numerous things you disliked and we'll take it from there.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

I think the English should have a referendum to throw you lot out of the Union...Oh and build another wall, then we will just invade and take all your stuff....like the olden days.

So the Welsh and Irish wouldn't get a say.

ok...

come back when you know what the UK actually is.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

What you don't?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They don't get a say because I have had a few pints.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

We voted out because we can see the EU for what it is; a corpulent, rotten body riddled with corruption from top to bottom.
It is anti-democratic and despises the nationalism you put so much store in.
It despise the very notions of self-determination and national pride and heritage.

It puts even Westminster to shame with its corruption, manipulation and fraudulence.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Please please please have it tomorrow. I case you didn't notice, England/Westminster already steals our stuff, Every penny taxed ends up in London, Our Oil, Our Gas, Our Whisky, England already steals everything from us and give us pocket money in return. Just like every other country that's ever had the pleasure of having England interfere in its own sovereign right to govern it's own people.
The Irish, The Americans did it right. There was no vote, No begging for permission for a referendum, No letters to the King begging for mercy. They just put a bullet in heads and demanded you # off.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Solo

Just the once and Zippy from rainbow made up a menage a trois.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You know London and it's people are in no way representative of England and it's people!

Solo, sometimes you talk a good fight but I suspect the reality is somewhat different.

And talking of putting bullets in people's head? Really?

Good job I know you're not representative of the Scottish people as a whole.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Zippy?
Quite impressive...but not as impressive as if it had been Jimmy Krankie, or better still if it had been Ruth Davidson!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Zippy?
Quite impressive...but not as impressive as if it had been Jimmy Krankie, or better still if it had been Ruth Davidson!

Ruth the Mooth.? No Thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Ruth Davidson isn't my cup of tea either, (I dare say she'd say the same about me!).
I think it'd be interesting if she hooked up with Arlene Foster....that'd certainly stir things up a bit.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I don't know how to insert a photo off my desktop....but I thought this was an appropriately funny retort..

www.thefederalistpapers.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
BBC are reporting that May is getting prepared for a vote of no confidence and that they now have the required 48 signatures for a vote of no confidence.

still not confirmed but its starting to look that way.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Please please please have it tomorrow. I case you didn't notice, England/Westminster already steals our stuff, Every penny taxed ends up in London, Our Oil, Our Gas, Our Whisky, England already steals everything from us and give us pocket money in return. Just like every other country that's ever had the pleasure of having England interfere in its own sovereign right to govern it's own people.
The Irish, The Americans did it right. There was no vote, No begging for permission for a referendum, No letters to the King begging for mercy. They just put a bullet in heads and demanded you # off.

If I were you, I'd start by tossing some tea in the nearest body of water, and throw a party.
edit on 9-7-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

In my previous comment first I wrote they will have the 48 end of the day, then changed it end of the week before send, thinking it cannot be that fast. Now I am sure they follow a plan, and likely BJ will be the next PM, the hero who quit his post for his country (sarc)...Cant have a new election this year and give a chance to corbyn...

Anyone care for a small bet?

edit on 9-7-2018 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Solo maybe tossing something at present but I very much doubt it'll be tea in to water!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

The very last thing this country needs at the moment is Boris Johnson as Prime Minister.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join