It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard of the Jezebel spirit?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree. Women are very intuitive and cunning naturally as you say due to the lack of physical prowess so they over time have adapted a more social intelligence that men haven't

This is why women often make great negotiators in business.

What I personally saw in this was not the gender identity aspect of her or its but the prevelence of her personality traits in modern culture

It has a strong grasp on todays society. Obviously there are other demonic/ lower entity forces as well but I was reading watching various things randomly as I always do and this caught my attention.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

I agree. Women are very intuitive and cunning naturally as you say due to the lack of physical prowess so they over time have adapted a more social intelligence that men haven't

This is why women often make great negotiators in business.

What I personally saw in this was not the gender identity aspect of her or its but the prevelence of her personality traits in modern culture

It has a strong grasp on todays society. Obviously there are other demonic/ lower entity forces as well but I was reading watching various things randomly as I always do and this caught my attention.

I don't see any prevelence of her personality traits in modern culture. She was a queen who used her power for her own purposes, the 99% of us do not have this type of power.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

to exploit someone else insecurities to dominate and control them weather it be man or woman doing this is not good, an unnatural sense of self importance or self aggrandizing, totally void of empathy

defensive and combative when confront with about anything

these are just a few of the traits commonly spoken about which i see as bad and very prevalent in modern culture, look at the business environment and the social paradigm. many seek out attention and self aggrandize and try to manipulate and control everyone around them for personal gain

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

How are you going to get rid of your Jezebel spirit?.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I am not buying it as being prevalent today, unless you are pointing specifically at the United States culture. That may be because perhaps narcissism is rewarded there(?)

It is unclear what causes NPD. It may be associated with circumstances during childhood, such as very high parental expectations, over-pampering, neglect, or abuse. An individual may have learned manipulative behaviors from their parents or household members while growing up. If a child learns that vulnerability is not acceptable, this may undermine their ability to tune into other people's feelings and needs. The NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital points to recent evidence that a genetic predisposition and other biological or biochemical factors may be linked to NPD.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...
edit on 17CDT10America/Chicago048101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 17CDT10America/Chicago050101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Those would be the new organized religious practices.

Same crap slightly different wrapping paper.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

religion is a good example as is the modern business environment and Hollyweird as cultural examples

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Noticed they making a few biblical type movies as of late such as "Mary Magdalene", "Paul", "Samson".

Are biblical movies getting back in fashion?

Apparently so, as Hollywood seems to rediscover the power of these tales.
edit on 9-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Well, I think Hollyweird is reeling from all the pedo's and sex offenders running as fast as they can due to this kind of spirit that we are talking about that's been in it's grasp for so long

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

But...But....Priests, altar boys, and all that jizz, sorry i mean jazz.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I have my own theory on the Catholic church and it involves Satan/ Lucifer or whatever evil godhead you are open to. to me the Vatican is the world's true seat of power and evil in the world

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I think along similar lines myself where the Vatican is concerned.

After all absolute power, corrupts absolutely.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

It is always easy to accuse others of what you're guilty of. Who better to recognize it?

That doesn't mean the Catholic Church is innocent at all, only that we better also be watching those who claim the most virtue as they point fingers.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts . The Jezebel Spirit
David Byrne & Brian Eno

Them musos got her under control.

Sounds like my last relationship. I kid I kid

I wonder - what caused Jezebel to turn on you?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I wonder - what caused Jezebel to turn on you?

Don't know. Start a thread on it see what my fan club has to say.

Call it, "Toysforadults Official Fan Club Thread"

Then you guys can discuss my growing celebrity status in a jealous fit of rage and insecurity. Invite all the Democrat's they love insulting people with baseless accusations.

It would be hilarious.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

He's back - only the Jezebel spirit can muster the rebuke of the "Springer"

Begone Jezebel

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

"It is always easy to accuse others of what you're guilty of."

How what are you guilty of?

"Who better to recognize it?"

Trained healthcare professionals i imagine.

Sorry mate i tend to draw the line at tampering with children.

That's a no, no in this century really, unfortunately, the Vatican and St Peters Holy Church of Rome have been at it for a long, long while, as the mounting evidence and historical record shows.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

pretty sure the Vatican is under the control of the banking families otherwise known as the black nobility

Their relationship with Switzerland is very telling to me. Lot's of secret money and gold hidden away.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I think the description in the video pertains to men or women.
It seems like the spirit of Hollywood.

I'm proud to operate under the spirit of Hollywood. Union proud, Union strong

www.sagaftra.org... and local480.com...

SAG union scale is $1500 a day and IATSE is $30 and hr and up.

Im in the studio now making big bank surfing the www. Don't like the TV, sports, or
the www or movies...play with your mouse. All union all good and creating content for the masses.

edit on 9-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Jezebel personified.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join