It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash, Metal Objects Found 80 Miles from England’s World Cup Stadium

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So, this just in folkls. Is it a UFO or a fuel tank off something?

The object fell to the Earth not near the UK, as some headlines make you think, but closer to the location in Russia where the World Cup game is set to take place.

It started when reports came in of two glowing orbs making the sky bright over the midnight sky of Western Kazakhstan.

Then near the Kazakh village of Bostandyk, the object crashed to Earth and reportedly exploded upon impact. The collision occurred around 1,000 ft away from the Zhalpakatal-Karasi highway, police confirm.

SHARE TWEET SHARE EMAIL A “UFO” just crashed about 80 miles away from England’s World Cup stadium, and it’s causing a stir of viral headlines. Apparently it draws even more heat to the spectacle to know that the last World Cup game for England was the most heavily watched moment of TV since the London Olympics Closing Ceremony in 2012. Maybe those are statistics from the UK. The object fell to the Earth not near the UK, as some headlines make you think, but closer to the location in Russia where the World Cup game is set to take place. It started when reports came in of two glowing orbs making the sky bright over the midnight sky of Western Kazakhstan. Then near the Kazakh village of Bostandyk, the object crashed to Earth and reportedly exploded upon impact. The collision occurred around 1,000 ft away from the Zhalpakatal-Karasi highway, police confirm. Reports indicate that people in nearby houses experiences a “tremble,” and over a “100 hectacre area” bushes and grass were affected. According to Unilad: “According to locals, mobile communications were cut out due to the incident, and residents who rushed towards the site of the crash found a silver-coloured object partially buried in the ground, and another similar but smaller object nearby.” If such a large area were affected, why would small metal objects be found in the vicinity? It must be a gigantic object, to leave these things scattered around.

SOURCE

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Alien

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Alien

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Alien

One alien is scary enough, but two aliens???? Holy brown trouser time, batman!!!!

edit on 8-7-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Alien

Complete with hex nuts in metric and a hose bib.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yes......so it seems. However, it was said to have hovered with flashing lights??

Obviously man made but what is it? That many nuts indicate a very high pressure contained within that object?
edit on 8-7-2018 by CaptainBeno because: added a bit

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
VIDEO HERE

VIDEO HERE

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Maybe it's one of those hydrazine tanks again?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Very well might be mate. What would make it hover and float around? odd?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hands up dont shoot!

edit on 8-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

Yes......so it seems. However, it was said to have hovered with flashing lights??

Obviously man made but what is it? That many nuts indicate a very high pressure contained within that object?

Remember the russian 'alien' that turned out to be put together chicken pieces?
Take everything coming out of there with a huge pinch of salt.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Unidentified Falling Object

Looks familiar and manmade to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Unidentified Falling Object

Looks familiar and manmade to me.

Yes, and I wouldn't be going anywhere near it, potentially very toxic!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
More and more in the coming years as space junk loses orbit.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Exactly.
Nuts and bolts does not = alien

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Metal Objects from sky

Maybe this is something similar? I've always seen this and things like this associated with.... should I say it... "chemtrails."

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I tend to agree, however, what Alien technology exactly are you aware of that differs from our current technology?..........ahem.

I'm guessing.........none. So, why can't this be. (Yeah yeah, I know, but c'mon, they may have something similar?)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Clearly the remains of some sort of pressure vessel, looks like carbon composite construction.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

Remember the russian 'alien' that turned out to be put together chicken pieces?
Take everything coming out of there with a huge pinch of salt.

Yes, and I believe that two 15 year olds were able to make that realistic of a decomp'd humanoid corpse out of chicken and bread, as much as I believe that i dont clog the toilet on a regular basis.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

No indication it was ever flying so I think UFO is a stretch of the term.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join