It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK woman dies after being exposed to nerve agent novichok

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: stratsys-sws

If they were trying to leave a trail then i tend to agree with you but my point is that spies and assassins generally tend to know there trade and dont leave evidence lying around that could lead to there capture or incrimination.

The word tradecraft can be used with any professions really and is simply a donation of skill and ability.

As to me, myself being "knowledgeable" on the subject, well i read a lot, does that count? LoL
edit on 13-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I heard it was in a perfume bottle. Which makes sense on the lady scripnall, but mr scripnall? Hmmm. My guess is that the perps tossed the bottle in the bushes where these unlucky sods found it.

It would be pretty powerful in the bottle still, but in once exposed to the atmosphere I thought chemical weapons faded pretty fast. At least when we did chemical exercises in the AF, you could expect 72 hours or so. Is this Novichok stuff longer lasting in the open? I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Latest UK published mugshots of supposed Russian agents supposedly involved in Skripal's poisoning is another fraud ...
Another few mugshots of "supposed Russians" just like invented people ( e.g. Igor Strelkov )

Alexander Petrov and Ruslan Boshirov are fake aliases resulting from MI6's 3-year long search for excellent Russian Speakers to employ within its ranks for provocations.

UK not happy about their terrorists loonies in Idlib getting flattened !
edit on 5-9-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
More here including a pic of the perfume bottle used, which is interesting, as you can see how it was adapted for purpose.

And for friend Flanker, some more "fraudulent" mugshots of the suspected perps. Yawn.

BBC News

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

They put it on their door handle.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

. I heard it was in a perfume bottle. Which makes sense on the lady scripnall, but mr scripnall? Hmmm. My guess is that the perps tossed the bottle in the bushes where these unlucky sods found it.

It would be pretty powerful in the bottle still, but in once exposed to the atmosphere I thought chemical weapons faded pretty fast. At least when we did chemical exercises in the AF, you could expect 72 hours or so. Is this Novichok stuff longer lasting in the open? I doubt it.
a reply to: lakenheath24

The two sods who found it were couple of druggies known for "dumpster diving" to find stuff to sell

If the agent is exposed to the environment (sun, rain, high temperatures ) would be degraded - this was still in bottle

The woman presumably thinking it was perfume sprayed some on her, which is why died,

The man who handled the bottle received a lower dose which is why survived

edit on 5-9-2018 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

They are presumably agents of the GRU - Russian Military Intelligence

The GRU, while not as well known as the KGB (Now FSB), conducts many of the foreign operations carried out
by the Russians

The agents, both male and female, are known as "BOOTS". They are the tough gritty types recruited to carry out
messy operations while the FSB keeps its hands clean

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Can't believe people are still buying this crap that it was the Russians that did this. It's so obvious it's an inside job and has been since day one.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
How the hell can two people occupy the same space at the same time as these two photos released by the MET would suggest? It could only happen if one player was up the others arse at that moment in time. The photos suggest otherwise.

The time stamp has obviously been doctored by the MET...WHY? The whole story fell apart on day one and the more evidence they produce the bigger the hole they dig.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Apologies for not posting pictures but here are links to the CCTV stills from The Mets website. Look in the bottom right hand corner.

CCTV1

CCTV2

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If it is true that Petrov and Bashirov have moved into Russia recently, and the UK is not requesting their extradition, it can only mean one thing : MI6 saboteurs. Their identities and documents validity will be verified soon ...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

The guy who wrote your article thinks that Novichok was "a secret weapon". That tells me all I need to know about him and his opinions.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

If you really think that that is the case then you need to take a reality check.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

There is more than one corridor. You fail.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

So you choose to just ignore all of the evidence to the contrary?

What is your view on the Litvinenko assassination, was that an "inside job" too?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Two people are not occupying the same space at the same time. Simple explanation is that there are 2 cameras and 2 corridors.

It follows that your allegation that these photos were doctored fails.

Would be nice for once if you were to post a response along the lines of "Oh, I see", or similar. We all get things wrong sometimes, but it is good for the soul to admit it.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
If it is true that Petrov and Bashirov have moved into Russia recently, and the UK is not requesting their extradition, it can only mean one thing : MI6 saboteurs. Their identities and documents validity will be verified soon ...

Actually, it could mean another thing, namely that the Russian Constitution prevents the extradition of it's citizens to face trial abroad.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

The UK doesn't have an extradition treaty with Russia. So why spend the time when they know the request will be denied?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join