It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill and Hillary flying commercial with apparently no secret service in sight

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: toysforadults

Is that the Bill Clinton James Patterson book he is holding? Or maybe Art of the Deal? They'd never be seen in public looking like us normal schlubs. Has to be doppleganger. Man, imagine that couples grand kids.

I think it is "Crimson Lake" by Candice Fox. It's a murder mystery set in Australia.

How do you move on when the world won’t let you?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
originally posted by: Trueman

He is holding the pen with the left hand. He is lefty. It's him.

Believe it or not, President Bill Clinton was this country's third consecutive left-handed president.

www.infoplease.com...

Also notice the same ugly sunglasses she wears most of the times.
edit on 8-7-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Those are some awfully nice seats and that does not look like a regular commercial jet. I have never really looked in first class though. Maybe just actors to stage a little good publicity. They still have secret service yet, most times there is one with them.

It could be their own plane, maybe they decided to help pay for the gas by taking some passengers on their trip. www.nytimes.com...

The interior on the plane on the link could be the same as the video, there are two seats on each side.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I didn't think they actually traveled together. This has to be fake.

Or she's showing the world that she is a totally normal person, just like the rest of us. She is totally deserving of our votes because she flies coach too! I'm sold. I'll totally vote for her now.

Yeah, she's normal alright.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Saving for campaign 3.0

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sure looks like them, but there is no way in hell that these 2 would be caught dead flying commercial, and it doesnt look like first class either.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

whats much weirder, they go to toilett like human beings do. alex jones brought this up, i think. crazy stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Those are some awfully nice seats and that does not look like a regular commercial jet. I have never really looked in first class though. Maybe just actors to stage a little good publicity. They still have secret service yet, most times there is one with them.

This was what I was thinking too. Kind of like her walk in the woods. Can anyone ID the carrier they are suposed to be on in the video?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

He had lifetime protection for him and her..requested and rcvd. to this day...

Bushes too...

(Both Prez are entitled and requested it....after they began Middle Eastern wars and have prices on heads).

Bill usually has a bunch...plus 1 silver headed one acts as decoy of him...usually seen really close to him in photos out in public...

I know that was true before

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Is that the Bill Clinton James Patterson book he is holding? Or maybe Art of the Deal? They'd never be seen in public looking like us normal schlubs. Has to be doppleganger. Man, imagine that couples grand kids.

Well well well.

The book seems to be Candice Fox's murder mystery, Crimson Lake. But, she does have a connection to James Patterson.

Candice started collaborating on a series of novels with bestselling author James Patterson.
en.wikipedia.org...

Looks like she collaborated on at least 3 books with him. I smell a Netflix deal. LOL...whoever videoed the Clinton's on that plane knew everyone would be interested in what book Bill was reading...lol...

These people are smooooooth operators!
edit on 8-7-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm sure Candice Fox and Bill must know each other through Patterson.

Author Candice Fox has a dark side. (And a slightly darker other side.)

Candice on her unorthodox childhood:
“My mother used to foster children when I was very young…so from a very young age I had police hanging around in my kitchen at home. I would wake up in the middle of the night and there would be three cops in the kitchen all having coffee with my mum and some family of kids in the corner, terrified.

“Then I’ve got my father who was the parole officer at a Sydney prison and he would come home and tell my mother horrific stories of things that would go on at the prison and things that people who were in the prison had done.

“As a little kid I was just growing up in this environment, where I learned that crime and murder and mayhem are just a part of the world.”

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I think they are to high profile to be on a commercial jet out in the open, major security risk with people sitting around filming them with camera's and no one is noticing

Former President Carter and his wife fly commercial with enough regularity that it's reported on frequent flyer forums.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
OH MY GOD

WHO THE F CARES?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
OH MY GOD

WHO THE F CARES?

You must. You read and responded to thread?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think they are to high profile to be on a commercial jet out in the open, major security risk with people sitting around filming them with camera's and no one is noticing

Former President Carter and his wife fly commercial with enough regularity that it's reported on frequent flyer forums.

that's actually interesting to know...

I would think Hillary has an extensive security detail considering she just ran for president and as of now it seems as if she's potentially entertaining another run for president

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Setting the foundation for the 2020 run. "We're just common people like you! We fly coach, just like you!!"

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Setting the foundation for the 2020 run. "We're just common people like you! We fly coach, just like you!!"

Ha! Who the hell can afford to fly any more?!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Bill and Hillary flying commercial with apparently no secret service in sight

Was the lolita express sold out of favors ?

Im going with holly cr@p this ding bat might actually be thinking about running again in 2020 and will try to use this as a pr stunt. She must have run out of hot sauce or lost it when dodging sniper fire.

edit on 21731America/ChicagoSun, 08 Jul 2018 22:21:58 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Lol...Sure...they probably filled the whole entire plane up with "their"people.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

originally posted by: carewemust

Ha! Who the hell can afford to fly any more?!

If you're flexible, you can catch unreal specials this Summer. Chicago-to-San Diego was $49 (Southwest Airlines) for 3 days last month.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join