It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expiriment: shutdown voices

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

LoL

Fabulous.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
My pee talks to me.

That a new one on me, my one eye'd admiral willy nelson does when he take's a leak though and also argues that he can take on even the biggest python, doubt it for some reason but you know how ego's go so I don't rock the boat about too much.

Seriously joking aside.

Many of us have and do hear voices (can't resist when watching the TV or answering the phone).

I (believe I) was doped back in 93 without my knowing it and also had head injury's a few month's later, since I did not and DO not take drug's this doping of my meal with something which I suspect to have been what is commonly referred to as a trip happened when I left my meal for a few moment's in the college refectory since I had gut pain's (from eating food in that same dirty college refectory), the effect is not to be laughed at no matter how funny it may sound.

Now I came from a sheltered upbringing (despite having a single parent - my mother whom loved us enough for a hundred parent's - and despite what I now say she instilled no bias into us so my bias was merely natural and picked up from society around me) so seeing two of my new lecturers when I started my degree course kissing in the engineering college in front of the student's in a corridor of the college which I was attended at the time (Wigan and Leigh college in the town of Wigan which was back then in Lancashire but is now part of Greater Manchester following a boundary change in our county line's over here in the UK) was a culture and very rude manner's shock to me since they were both large robustly built men with full beard's and grey hair and both engineering lecturers (so not hair dressers, beauticians or police men - uniform with suzzys(stockings and suspenders - suzzys) under them - which my stereotyping of there gender identity had previously relegated them to as a likely career choice).

At any rate I began to have this horrible sensation of losing control of my own mind which was utterly terrifying and I could not control my emotions so was both terrified and laughing constantly since my lecturer in the class after the lunch break whom was one of those two large portly bearded grey haired gentlemen suddenly looked like evil father Christmas and I could not stop giggling while at the same time fighting and feeling utterly terrified at this other being inside my mind which was battling me for control of my body.

All fine so far - but remember I do not take drug's so this cause my mind to SNAP, call it a break down and also once this door into my psyche was forced open in this way it did not then close and perhaps my neuro chemical balance did not return to normal but whatever the reason was I saw thing's (always had but had become oblivious to it but this was so much more intense) and I heard thing's, felt thing's as well, now like I say I and it run's in my family on my mothers side was always sensitive but this disrupted my mind so much that it literally harmed me, forced me to drop off of a degree course.

I was a young man so tried drinking - like I say drugs' are not my thing and at the time I really had no idea what the hell was happening to me except that it was INTENSELY unpleasant.

I could now see thing's like Auras of mist around people and shadow's around others and had some experiences right out of horror novels and ghost story's.

But the voices, mocking, evil, cursing voices, rogue thought's that were not my own and a battle of will's between me and whatever the hell this/these was/where ensued which is still going on to this very day.

It is not nice be it actually Demonic, Psychological or a mixture of both.

It's fine to laugh at the idea of the conditions but when you have suffered something similar it is no longer that funny.

Especially when you can no longer distinguish between those voices and real external one's, when you think you hear people saying thing's and paranoia, persecution feeling's and worse intrude upon your normal behavior leading you into becoming someone and something you yourself do not like at all.

This condition makes normal day to day interaction often a hellish experience for those that suffer from it and yet we need people or else how much worse would isolation make this condition, most like me hide it and suffer in silence, battle to control it and yet are often heard mumbling to ourselves - or rather to the voices we think we can hear sometimes even holding entire conversation's with them.

This while not physical is VERY real pain and suffering.

edit on 8-7-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

I know how insane it sounds im a professional voice hearer.

a professional voice hearer?

How much does a job like that it pay?

I want to preface this expiriment could have unknown side effects.

and it is the person saying this to themselves or those harassing them

"All beings stop integrations."

Do you not see that you have just proven its all in your head.

If your own thoughts can make these "external thoughts or voices" stop then what indicates they are external in the first place when internal thoughts can change them?

Shutting down voices in your head, I think. Maybe? Now I’m not sure. Damnit!

You should be confused,

There is nothing indicating anything you hear in your head comes from external sources if your own thoughts can simply shut them down.

This indicates that the noises/voices or whatever you are suffering from are coming from an internal source not external like you want everyone to believe.

Also,

there is no special device one needs or one doesn't need to trim their toe nails and get a manicure for this experiment of yours?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So just to update if you care. These commands work if you have a connection. If you have one it will torture you with sound and pain.
Theyre using nano particulates and waves with em energies to cause a time phase in the hearing cortex.

With that they can get as loud as bombs for you. They have better than google maps in you so they know everything when connected. When not connected they do not react personaly. Like a computational device.

Schizophrenia is a human deception.
War is this cloud such a plastic fantasy
Cant escape not allowed not a peep from down below it seems.-skinny puppy.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
My pee talks to me.

Quit eating asparagus....

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Theyre using nano particulates and waves with em energies to cause a time phase in the hearing cortex.

please elaborate how these EM energies cause a time phase in the hearing cortex and please explain in detail what a time phase is?

So just to update if you care. These commands work if you have a connection. If you have one it will torture you with sound and pain.

a connection to what?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

With that they can get as loud as bombs for you. They have better than google maps in you so they know everything when connected. When not connected they do not react personaly. Like a computational device.

How do the nano particles find the right person?

And isn't this like the 10th way you've found to combat the voices? Why dont the other 9 work anymore? Are the nanos AI capable and just adapt?

That's some crazy $hit....I'd think we would employ it everywhere to take over!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

And isn't this like the 10th way you've found to combat the voices? Why dont the other 9 work anymore? Are the nanos AI capable and just adapt?

id go further but im concerned about this knowledge. Its very evil. Ive been tortured.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Integate will, add foil, voice be gone.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian

Integate will, add foil, voice be gone.
your drunk already.
edit on 16-7-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

id go further but im concerned about this knowledge.

So will you tell us what the experiment is before adding more stuff that you wont ever explain?

This is your OP in your thread titled Experiment: shutdown voices

I want to preface this expiriment could have unknown side effects. It is from a man who has decoded voices professionaly. I know how insane it sounds im a professional voice hearer. So heres the proposed code. Change it up if you need to. "All beings stop integrations."

So what is the experiment?

what are the common side effects and what ere the uncommon side effects?

What does one need like materials, etc to perform the experiment?

again, how much does it pay to be a professional voice hearer and where can I or others apply for this job?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

id go further but im concerned about this knowledge.

So will you tell us what the experiment is before adding more stuff that you wont ever explain?

This is your OP in your thread titled Experiment: shutdown voices

I want to preface this expiriment could have unknown side effects. It is from a man who has decoded voices professionaly. I know how insane it sounds im a professional voice hearer. So heres the proposed code. Change it up if you need to. "All beings stop integrations."

So what is the experiment?

what are the common side effects and what ere the uncommon side effects?

What does one need like materials, etc to perform the experiment?

again, how much does it pay to be a professional voice hearer and where can I or others apply for this job?

these are dynamic situations. People are suffering. Im looking to say just enough to give them an edge on there sanity. I hate these voices theyre all evil. Whoever created it deserves LAKE OF FIRE.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

id go further but im concerned about this knowledge. Its very evil. Ive been tortured.

Curb your concern just for me and send me a PM about it. I have a strong will and am able to discern real voices from implanted ones.

Oh...and I'm kinda in to torture....its my kink.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Curb your concern just for me and send me a PM about it. I have a strong will and am able to discern real voices from implanted ones.

Oh...and I'm kinda in to torture....its my kink.
no im just updating not trying to start sh##

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

these are dynamic situations. People are suffering. Im looking to say just enough to give them an edge on there sanity. I hate these voices theyre all evil. Whoever created it deserves LAKE OF FIRE.

You are saying absolutely nothing, it seems all you are doing is making up words.

Please explain just something,

Just 1 thing with some detail.

Either what the experiment is or ....just something,

these are dynamic situations. People are suffering.

Yes,

why you torture them with vagueness is not nice if want to share whatever it is you want to share.

edit:

updating what exactly?

Why not describe what the experiment is to start of with?
edit on 16-7-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

You are saying absolutely nothing, it seems all you are doing is making up words.

Please explain just something,

Just 1 thing with some detail.

Either what the experiment is or ....just something,

these are dynamic situations. People are suffering.

Yes,

why you torture them with vagueness is not nice if want to share whatever it is you want to share.

edit:

updating what exactly?

Why not describe what the experiment is to start of with?
if i go too into detail with how my situation went. Another situation could go out of kilter and they cant handle it. Schiz is a daisy chain for our enemies.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Dbl post sry
edit on 16-7-2018 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

These commands work if you have a connection.

Or ...
When your brain activity is intense enough that it is able to listen to what the spirits are saying about you.

The problem is trying to focus on a single voice because distance does not alter the volume.

Everyone has a connection and everyone is being observed right now.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

These commands work if you have a connection.

Or ...
When your brain activity is intense enough that it is able to listen to what the spirits are saying about you.

The problem is trying to focus on a single voice because distance does not alter the volume.

Everyone has a connection and everyone is being observed right now.
watch out for imitators in the wild.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join