It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rest in peace Loki

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Damn..
I'm a bit torn up over this.
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...
There is a video of this adorable little guy in the KDKA link.

Sounds like Parvo Distemper:
"This is a mild respiratory viral disease in dogs. Therefore, a notation of “DA2PPV,” “DA2PP,” “DHPP,” or “DHPPV” in your pet's vaccination record generally means that your pet was vaccinated against canine distemper, hepatitis (canine adenovirus-2 and -1), parvovirus, and parainfluenza."

This is not the typical German Shepherd police dog. This was a playful little Bloodhound intended to sniff you out of trouble. Meant to track you down with a whiff of a sock or shirt.

Over 6 weeks under 10.

Im guessing he was still to young to receive his shots. So the sudden passing today was... f###!
People made a point to meet this pup. I however watched a good 2 hours of un-edited video of him playing around, I had STRONG intent of meeting the pupper. If you've been on ATS long enough, you know I love animals and especially dogs.

Today he was happy go lucky puppy, then he collapsed and died. I ache for this little guy, but after watching the officer in charge of taking in the great little buddies... his eyes were a little red and wet too😢

Hug your kids tonight even if they're furry. I'm as always signed in, but going to bed.

edit on 7-7-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Damn..
I'm a bit torn up over this.
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...
There is a video of this adorable little guy in the KDKA link.

Sounds like Parvo Distemper:
"This is a mild respiratory viral disease in dogs. Therefore, a notation of “DA2PPV,” “DA2PP,” “DHPP,” or “DHPPV” in your pet's vaccination record generally means that your pet was vaccinated against canine distemper, hepatitis (canine adenovirus-2 and -1), parvovirus, and parainfluenza."

This is not the typical German Shepherd police dog. This was a playful little Bloodhound intended to sniff you out of trouble. Meant to track you down with a whiff of a sock or shirt.

Over 6 weeks under 10.

Im guessing he was still to young to receive his shots. So the sudden passing today was... f###!
People made a point to meet this pup. I however watched a good 2 hours of un-edited video of him playing around, I had STRONG intent of meeting the pupper. If you've been on ATS long enough, you know I love animals and especially dogs.

Today he was happy go lucky puppy, then he collapsed and died. I ache for this little guy, but after watching the officer in charge of taking in the great little buddies... his eyes were a little red and wet too😢

Hug your kids tonight even if they're furry. I'm as always signed in, but going to bed.

I have a pitbull who is very affectionate and gives me hugs everyday. I love it, if only god gave them longer lives!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

Had me a Mylo( my little one). Pitbull Boston Beagle.. my AmalgaMutt.
Wouldn't hurt a fly let alone even a tree frog he gently carried up to our deck... 12 yrs of goofy loving entertainment. Passed 4 years now...

The black and white next to Murphy... the Weimaraner. 🤗

Edit: Murphy is the blue collar. In grown up photo too.

edit on 7-7-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
“with dogs, we witness their uncomplaining acceptance of suffering, their bright desire to make the most of life in spite of the limitations of age and disease, their calm awareness of the approaching end when their final hours come. They accept death with a grace that I hope I will one day be brave enough to muster. " A Big Little Life: A Memoir of a Joyful Dog

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Lovely dogs. My heart contracts when I see a dog dying of illness. It is certainly humane to put a poor animal to sleep.

new topics

top topics

join