It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biofield Tuning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Eileen Day McKusick is the originator of biofield tuning:

Eileen Day McKusick
Published on Jan 29, 2016

An updated description of the Biofield Tuning tuning fork method. Simple, powerful, easy to learn, easy to integrate into a holistic practice.

For more information visit www.biofieldtuning.com...

What is Biofield Tuning? Biofield Tuning is a unique non-medical therapeutic method that uses sound waves produced by tuning forks in the biomagnetic field, or biofield, that surrounds the human body. Biofield Tuning was developed by pioneering researcher and practitioner Eileen Day McKusick and is based on her 20 years of clinical inquiry into the Biofield Anatomy. It is a simple, non-invasive, and efficient method that can produce profound and powerful outcomes.

Biofield Tuning sessions can be experienced in person or at a distance, singularly or in a group, with Eileen or one of our certified practitioners. For those interested in becoming a Biofield Tuning practitioner, certification programs are available either as a stand-alone practice or integrated into an existing massage, reiki, chiropractic, or other holistic therapy background.

I think she's honest and that's she telling the truth.

This is amazing stuff.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Here is a testimonial:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
lol

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
An instructional video:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Here is a screenshot of her book cover and a link:

Amazon

I made a list from the above link of a few of the names of people who endorse her work, because their books or institute sound interesting:

• Gary E. Schwartz, The Living Energy Universe and The Energy Healing Experiments
  • Beverly Rubik, The Institute for Frontier Science
  • James L. Oschman, Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I generally steer clear of "new age woo"(I think homeopathy is a giant crock!) but this actually makes sense to me.

I believe that frequency and resonance plays a large role in our overall wellbeing(and living beings in general)that has yet to be explored and recognized by the mainstream medical community.

If I hear a sustained, low vibrational sound it can definitely provoke feelings of negativity, anxiety and unease.

Many years ago in Byron Bay, Australia I would go to these awesome forest "psytrance" dance parties that where simply incredible.
Byron/northern NSW was a "mecca" for many of the top trance producers in the world and a handful of them I.e Nick Taylor/Prana, Ollie Wisdom, Ray Castle and Tsuyoshi Suzuki(plus several others) would produce these amazingly unique and complex dance tracks from scratch and were masters at using rhythm, frequency and resonance in such a way that invoked euphoria and incredible "lightness" in the listener, totally drug free(well I was anyway lol).
I've experienced this many times and for me and others it was a real and tangible healing event, certain frequencies and harmonic resonances would "tune" the body into a vibration that was more harmonious to life.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset
I generally steer clear of "new age woo"(I think homeopathy is a giant crock!) . . .

Homeopathy seems counter-intuitive, but I think it can be explained by looking at it as the tiny amount of poison, or just the energetic memory of it after so many dilutions that no molecules of the poison are left, serves the function of jump-starting the body's own defenses, and that's how it works.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Byron/northern NSW was a "mecca" for many of the top trance producers in the world and a handful of them I.e Nick Taylor/Prana, Ollie Wisdom, Ray Castle and Tsuyoshi Suzuki(plus several others) would produce these amazingly unique and complex dance tracks from scratch and were masters at using rhythm, frequency and resonance in such a way that invoked euphoria and incredible "lightness" in the listener, totally drug free(well I was anyway lol).

Thank you for that!

I love dance for the self-expression it brings about and now I have some searches I can do.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
Here is a screenshot of her book cover and a link . . .

I'm in the process of reading this book.

This is a quote from the Foreword, by Karl H. Maret, M.D.:

In the past medical students were taught that biochemical interactions are the basis of life and molecules fitting into receptors trigger cellular responses, both inside and outside the cells. Yet scientists like Szent-Györgyi, Jim Oschman, and Dr. Albrecht-Buehler have pointed out that life processes are too fast to be explained by molecules wandering around and diffusing in and out of cells.4

McKusick, Eileen Day. Tuning the Human Biofield: Healing with Vibrational Sound Therapy. Inner Traditions/Bear & Company. Kindle Edition.

I think that mainstream medical science is beginning to recognize we have to study what underlies chemistry in the body.

The footnote referenced is Oschman, Energy Medicine; Albrecht-Buehler, “In Defense of ‘Nonmolecular’ Biology.”

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm in the middle of doing something right now, so I don't have time to watch the video.

What sound frequencies does she use, and why?

-dex

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

I'm just beginning to research this subject.

I don't recall specific information about what frequencies and why being talked about in the video in the OP.

I put the instructional video on pause and will finish it later because I wanted to read her book before going any further.

I'm only on chapter one of her book.

I see that chapter eight is "Getting Started with the Forks" and I see a reference to Hertz:

In sound balancing we also use a weighted or a pair of weighted forks. What I mean by “weighted” is that they have metal discs attached to the ends of each tine; this addition makes the vibration go on longer and stronger, making them more beneficial for work where the handle of the fork is placed on the body, on acupuncture points or trigger spots. I have not used a great many different frequencies of weighted forks yet, but of the ones I have used regularly, I like the 62.64-Hz fork that I had custom made. A low Om is in this range, being 64 Hz, so that could work well. I invite you to try this one and/or to do your own research into what weighted fork or forks you would like to use. The Solfeggio tones are also available as weighted forks.

McKusick, Eileen Day. Tuning the Human Biofield: Healing with Vibrational Sound Therapy (p. 171). Inner Traditions/Bear & Company. Kindle Edition.

This lady talks about her "hypothesis," and what she is doing is sharing her work in progress with the world. She is a self-taught pioneer who reads a great deal and experiments a great deal.

edit on 7/9/2018 by LiberateEarth because: Punctuation

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
a reply to: DexterRiley
I'm only on chapter one of her book.

I'm in chapter three "How Sound Balancing Came to Be" now, and I just came to this:

Although I had been using a weighted C128 fork occasionally for a few years, mostly by placing the handle on shoulder knots, in 2010 I acquired a weighted 26-Hz fork. This fork is the lowest frequency fork that can be manufactured, and though somewhat large and unwieldy, the penetrating qualities of the very low frequency have shown themselves to be very beneficial, with people reporting feeling very relaxed after the tone has been applied to the body. The fork is imprinted with the letters Y H V H, which is Hebrew for the name of the Creator, “I am who I am.” Through Hebrew Gematria, a system of assigning a numerical value to a word or phrase, the value of the name YHWH (Yod, Hey, Vav, Hey) is 10 + 5 + 6 + 5 = 26 (the tetragrammatron, one of the names of God in the Hebrew Bible). Hence I have nicknamed it “the G-d Fork.”

In the years since I have also incorporated a weighted 111-Hz fork (111 is the negative space between many of the Solfeggio frequencies), and more recently I had a 62.64-Hz fork custom made for me. I chose this frequency because I thought it was the eighth harmonic of the Schumann resonance, or 7.83 Hz × 8 (more on this in later chapters), but later learned that because of the curve of the Earth and the atmosphere, the higher harmonics of this frequency are not necessarily perfect multiplications of the fundamental. Regardless, this particular frequency fork has shown itself to be very powerful and useful.

McKusick, Eileen Day. Tuning the Human Biofield: Healing with Vibrational Sound Therapy (p. 65). Inner Traditions/Bear & Company. Kindle Edition.
]

She mentioned earlier in this chapter that she had read Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Leonard Horowitz and Joseph Puleo,

edit on 7/10/2018 by LiberateEarth because: Punctuation

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I like this passage from chapter five "Widening My Understanding of Plasma and Aether":

CREATING A NEW COSMOLOGY

We are electromagnetic beings, bathed in an electromagnetically connected reality—all really is One in this very simple way—but we have been disconnected from this awareness and trapped in a paradigm that only teaches us about solids, liquids, and gases. In this old model we live in Newton’s gravity-driven, billiard-ball universe, spinning meaninglessly through a cold and disconnected vacuum of space. Despite the comment by 1918 Nobel Prize–winner Max Planck, that “we have now discovered that there is no such thing as matter, it is all just different rates of vibration designed by an unseen intelligence,” we still live as though we are in the world of the discrete, disconnected particle, the self-sufficient individual, in which mind and body, man and nature are separate.

McKusick, Eileen Day. Tuning the Human Biofield: Healing with Vibrational Sound Therapy (p. 96). Inner Traditions/Bear & Company. Kindle Edition.

I now think of the cosmos as not having any emptiness; that is, there is no such thing as empty space, that the concept of the aether should not have been taken out of science.

It is the aether, which is energy from which everything originates, (and which can be tapped), that makes us and the cosmos connected into One.

edit on 7/11/2018 by LiberateEarth because: Punctuation

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This passage from chapter seven "The Anatomy of the Biofield" made me smile:

The busy mind shows up as a fairly profound imbalance in the energy body. Pioneering health care practitioner and biophoton investigator Johan Boswinkel calls thinking “a psychological disease.” The reality is that most thinking is nonproductive, nonbeneficial looping that involves worrying about the future, to-do lists, concern about what other people think, inner judgment, guilt, and self-criticism. Most modern westerners mentally beat themselves up on a regular basis, and while they might extend compassion to the people around them, they seem unable to include themselves in that equation. Most people also find it impossible to quiet their minds. . .

McKusick, Eileen Day. Tuning the Human Biofield: Healing with Vibrational Sound Therapy (p. 135). Inner Traditions/Bear & Company. Kindle Edition.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Thanks for updating me on the frequencies that this researcher is experimenting with.

I'll keep those in mind as I compile my list of infrasonic and sonic frequencies that are known to affect the human body.

There are several frequencies and frequency ranges that are known to produce negative affects. I believe that there have to be some with beneficial effects.

-dex

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Many years ago in Byron Bay, Australia I would go to these awesome forest "psytrance" dance parties that where simply incredible.

I'm doing my searches now on this topic and came across this delightful clip showing a child's response:

PSY SHAMAN Trance
Published on Feb 22, 2018

Groovy ! Funny ! Amazing ! At Psytrance Psychedelic Rock dance! Little boy dances at Festival for adults! He is little bit in Psychedelic rock trance mood💥 Psychedelic Trance Festival 2018

Credit - Mr Wardooo

The dance can reveal everything mysterious that is hidden in music, and it has the additional merit of being human and palpable. Dancing is poetry with arms and legs.
Charles Baudelaire

Channel for psy friends to support producers,promote festivals and to enjoy in music and videos from festivals,parties,raves etc. !
PSY SHAMAN ॐ

!Promote & Spread Psy-Trance ! If you are an artist or a label and you want me to remove my upload, please don't report to YouTube. Send me a message and I promise I'll remove it immediately! TNX PSY COMMUNITY!

top topics

join