It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need to get my fiancee from ecudor to Bahamas....avoiding USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: DieGloke

Normally I would be happy to assist. In this case though I almost feel that I would be helping a fugitive. But I will drop a hint for ya. There are some very small islands and one of which has an airport. Wink wink nudge nudge.... Catch my “drift”

Helping a fugitive? America paranoia....

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: DieGloke

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Pick a different place to go ...sorry ... But if your low on money and can't prove your not a security threat , then you should make other arraignments and meet somewhere else . This isn't because Amwrica is stupid or Canada is stupid .... It's because you and your finance waited to the last minute to try to jump through hoops, and are unprepared for vacation travel necessities . Your sudden emergency is not everyone else's # up .

Sorry but the USA should not trap people within their country's.

It isn't. You don't have to enter. US policy does not govern airline schedules and routes nor does it need to accommodate your issues, which really are a lack of planning on your part. That's not America's fault. How about try taking responsibility for your own screw ups rather than blaming America First. You should have figured out the issues long ago.

I am not asking for her to immigrate into your wretched pathetic excuse for a country or even step foot outside the #ing airport.

Then stay the hell out. And don't expect any help. In fact, get off our lawn,

In am trying to stay the hell out!

We want to go to the Bahamas NOT the USA.

The whole point of this thread is how to avoid The USA!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I was just getting ready to answer your question, and then I read this part...

I am not asking for her to immigrate into your wretched pathetic excuse for a country or even step foot outside the #ing airport.

So, to your question...

The rest of the world can design airports that allow free transit so why can't the USA?

Answer - Just to piss off you and your girlfriend. That's the ONLY reason! And look...it worked!

Come on you weren't really going to help someone find new and exciting ways to circumvent SOP security and other checks and balances related to international flights now were you....na I didn't thnk so...well played.

I am NOT trying to circumvent USA security.

I am trying to avoid the #ing place.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Just a little lesson I learned early on, insulting people and then asking for advice is probably not the best route to go.
Kinda like not planning ahead.

I was replying to the poster that insulted me.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

It is a stupid system I agree. It's a system designed to be the cheapest way to run a airline without any concern for passenger convenience.

You can't have it both ways. Good. Fast. Cheap. Pick any two. If you want the utmost convenience, charter a plane. An airline cannot afford to fly a couple of people non-stop anywhere they want and still stay in business.

UK does it fast and cheap plus allows segration of domestic and international carrier's.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

Pick a different place to go ...sorry ... But if your low on money and can't prove your not a security threat , then you should make other arraignments and meet somewhere else . This isn't because Amwrica is stupid or Canada is stupid .... It's because you and your finance waited to the last minute to try to jump through hoops, and are unprepared for vacation travel necessities . Your sudden emergency is not everyone else's # up .

What?? Who says YOU have any right to move there, or her? I feel your plight. but that statement is pure twaddle.

I AM NOT TRYING TO MOVE TO YOUR DAMMED GOD FORSAKEN COUNTRY!

1) We are trying to get to a country that is NOT America.

2) we are trying TO AVOID the US of #ing A.

Not everyone that hopes on a plane or boat is trying to immigrate to the USA.

(post by DieGloke removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

It isn't. You don't have to enter. US policy does not govern airline schedules and routes nor does it need to accommodate your issues, which really are a lack of planning on your part. That's not America's fault. How about try taking responsibility for your own screw ups rather than blaming America First. You should have figured out the issues long ago.

Then stay the hell out. And don't expect any help. In fact, get off our lawn,

I bet what you are saying.

It's not like that.

She was meant to fly out 2 days ago. She had a flight that bypassed the USA. I was ill so everything was delayed but we could not find a similar flight until just now.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KlipKlop
Just tell her the truth, tell her that your an idiot who doesn’t know how to organise a holiday and that your too cheap to pay for it anyway. Maybe just give your mother back the money and leave holidays and relationships to those that know what they’re doing.

Cheap? Hahaha

I have probably spent more on this vacation than you earn in a year.

I just hired a freaking jet! Talk about me being Cheap!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Copa Airlines from Guayaquil intl. Ecuador to panama city.. there are 2 flights to Nassau.

www.copaair.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Just tell her the truth, tell her that your an idiot who doesn’t know how to organise a holiday and that your too cheap to pay for it anyway. Maybe just give your mother back the money and leave holidays and relationships to those that know what they’re doing.

Cheap? Hahaha

Now you're just getting nasty lay off mate. GTFO

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

Cheap? Hahaha

Hey don't like taking the heat? Don't lay it on in the first place.

If your going to accuse me of being cheap the person I was replying to did then it's fair game.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Cheap? Hahaha

If your going to accuse me of being cheap the person I was replying to did then it's fair game.

Check the replies I didn't even go the cheap route with my comments I stuck to terrible planning on your part, lick my mighty American Scrot matey.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Cheap? Hahaha

Check the replies I didn't even go the cheap route with my comments I stuck to terrible planning on your part, lick my mighty American Scrot matey.

If you had learned to read then you would have seen I never called you cheap. It was another poster.............

Plus I don't have to lick any American...... I found away to avoid your country and its tyranny.
edit on 7-7-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

So? The illegal way huh? I 2nd what FLYINGCLAYDISC said...bite it. You both should try swimming...

You got some....

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Interesting thread!!

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

So? The illegal way huh? I 2nd what FLYINGCLAYDISC said...bite it. You both should try swimming...

You got some....

Illegal?

What the # is illegal about wanting to fly to the Bahamas while avoiding the USA?

Again America paranoia..........

I mean #.

You wont give her a transit visa. Ok fine.

You can't then bitch if she wants to find ANOTHER way to her destination that does not involve US territory. It doesn't evennconcern the USA at that point.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You got some....

Illegal?

What the # is illegal about wanting to fly to the Bahamas while avoiding the USA?

Again America paranoia..........

I mean #.

You wont give her a transit visa. Ok fine.

You can't then bitch if she wants to find ANOTHER way to her destination that does not involve US territory. It doesn't evennconcern the USA at that point.

Whom was actually getting on to you for solely wanting to avoid American soil?
Oh yeah it was once you turned into a little brat because you couldn't find your flight on less than a weeks notice, damn them all to hell.

edit on 7/7/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Closed for staff review:
Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Read

top topics

<< 1   >>

join