It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very, very interesting....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: pheonix358
From the article you quote :

That is why I join Will and other principled conservatives, both current and former Republicans, in rooting for a Democratic takeover of both houses in November. Like postwar Germany and Japan, the Republican Party must be destroyed before it can be rebuilt.

Lol.

The Democrat Part is in total dismay, has the potential to implode and you want us to believe this tripe.

No thanks.

MAGA ... Clean the swamp ... in progress.

P

America isn’t ATS.

Sorry.

Trump won. More and more ATS members are supporting Trump. That would lead one to think ATS is congruent with America.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

You are litteraly propagating an opinion piece that will solidify the Republican base. I'm not sure how you can't see that. Trump's approval rating is 90% amongst his base.

Keep pushing people towards Trump by showing how unstable those who hate him sound. If you can't understand this I suggest you are not in touch with the majority but rather represent a rapidly shrinking minority.
edit on 5-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

That is why I join Will and other principled conservatives, both current and former Republicans, in rooting for a Democratic takeover of both houses in November. Like postwar Germany and Japan, the Republican Party must be destroyed before it can be rebuilt.

Lol.

The Democrat Part is in total dismay, has the potential to implode and you want us to believe this tripe.

No thanks.

P

America isn’t ATS.

Sorry.

Trump won. More and more ATS members are supporting Trump. That would lead one to think ATS is congruent with America.

Political parties only say they’re winning when they’re losing. Otherwise nothing would have to be said.

The image of Trump here on ATS doesn’t exist outside of the people talking about it. Everyone is like a hamster on a wheel, thinking that just because they’re running they’re going somewhere.

The country is a very different place than the right wing echo chamber would lead you to believe.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Lol.

No thanks.

P

America isn’t ATS.

Sorry.

I absolutely despised Trump, i really really did. But after a year of seeing what the media , and the left are trying to do for him for no reason, even under MY CRITICAL STAUNCHLY CONSERVATIVE eye, I have come to support him. I dont agree with everything he does , but I damn sure defend him. When true conservatives who didnt like Trump start supporting him on the basis of the complete Lunacy of the left, you KNOW there is an issue with the LEFT.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Lol.

No thanks.

P

America isn’t ATS.

Sorry.

Political parties only say they’re winning when they’re losing. Otherwise nothing would have to be said.

The image of Trump here on ATS doesn’t exist outside of the people talking about it. Everyone is like a hamster on a wheel, thinking that just because they’re running they’re going somewhere.

The country is a very different place than the right wing echo chamber would lead you to believe.

Really? where is Trump losing?

The economy?

Foreign relations?

The border? (its more secure than ever and he even is keeping people WITH the children)

Where is he losing?

Your comment is so far deep into liberal bullcrap youre going to drown

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Political parties only say they’re winning when they’re losing.

Is that why we keep hearing about the November "blue wave"?

The image of Trump here on ATS doesn’t exist outside of the people talking about it.

Ummm... where else does an image exist?

Which part?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I am in Texas, they have been talking about a blue wave for years. Were still waiting with our surf boards.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

Lol.

No thanks.

P

America isn’t ATS.

Sorry.

The economy?

Foreign relations?

The border? (its more secure than ever and he even is keeping people WITH the children)

Where is he losing?

Trump is losing just by being Trump. You and others don’t see it, because you’ve already made peace with those bad parts of him that destined him to be doomed regardless of what he does.

When you have someone who lies as thoroughly and regularly as he does, eventually no one is going to take anything he does or says seriously. We’re already seeing that.

Again, character might not mean much to you, but to most people it does. You can cast blame on liberals, the MSM, Obama, whoever. That you have to put the blame somewhere else shows everything for exactly what it is.

Everything happening with Trump, is the fault of Trump and his attitudes. No one else.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
maxboot.net...
Max Boot is a historian, best-selling author, and foreign-policy analyst who has been called one of the “world’s leading authorities on armed conflict” by theInternational Institute for Strategic Studies.He is the Jeane J. Kirkpatrick senior fellow in national security studies at the Council on Foreign Relations, a columnist for the Washington Post, and a Global Affairs Analyst for CNN.

en.wikipedia.org...
In 2017, Breitbart reported that IISS had removed the Open Society Foundation from a list of funders on its website. IISS responded that "As well as the Open Society Foundation, we also accidentally removed the Carnegie, McArthur, and James Foundations, as well as a number of governments and corporate supporters, when we updated the page ten days ago. Your question brought this to our attention and the listing has now been corrected." Subsequently, IISS posted information suggesting that Open Society Foundation had given £100,000 to £499,999 (between US$130,000 and US$650,000) to the institution. [9]

Open Society Foundation IS George Soros.
The Washington Post is a bastion of libiral progressive propaganda and Max Boot is one of their propagandists. He can't abandon a party of organization he was never a part of to begin with.

Global Affairs Analyst for CNN? And a conservative should think this man once followed conservative ideology? Right!
edit on 5-7-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

I have a sneaky feeling you might want to paint those surf boards red... well, according to underwerks...

TheRedneck

edit on 7/5/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Political parties only say they’re winning when they’re losing.

Is that why we keep hearing about the November "blue wave"?

The image of Trump here on ATS doesn’t exist outside of the people talking about it.

Ummm... where else does an image exist?

Which part?

TheRedneck

All I’m saying is that if you attach yourself to Trump, this will be the hill you die on. Politically, that is. Americans are a fickle people.

Trump is surrounded with such a huge chorus of howling jackals that the people who just look at his policies, like you seem to do, won’t see it until it’s almost over. The true believers will shout victory as the entire ship sinks in flames. And those loud shouts obscure what’s really going on for a lot of people until it’s too late.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Lol.

No thanks.

P

America isn’t ATS.

Sorry.

The economy?

Foreign relations?

Where is he losing?

Trump is losing just by being Trump. You and others don’t see it, because you’ve already made peace with those bad parts of him that destined him to be doomed regardless of what he does.

When you have someone who lies as thoroughly and regularly as he does, eventually no one is going to take anything he does or says seriously. We’re already seeing that.

Again, character might not mean much to you, but to most people it does. You can cast blame on liberals, the MSM, Obama, whoever. That you have to put the blame somewhere else shows everything for exactly what it is.

Everything happening with Trump, is the fault of Trump and his attitudes. No one else.
's

Could you be more specific?

Like, give us some actual examples of actual things he did that hurt us?

Because that sounds a lot like "I don't like you because you smell funny" or something that you'd hear in grade school. Newsflash: ALL politicians lie, and they tend to lie a lot.

Obama lied. Bush lied. Clinton lied. Reagan lied. Every freakin politician in congress lied, and mostly they lie on a daily basis.

Everyone keeps saying, "Oh, Trump lies" like this is something new and he's the first president in history to lie. Ye gods. So stop with the "I don't like you cuz you smell funny" already and post an actual example of something that we can either agree with or refute.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

All I’m saying is that if you attach yourself to Trump, this will be the hill you die on. Politically, that is. Americans are a fickle people.

A year and a half in office... two years since he rode that elevator down... and you still don't know what Trump is.

It ain't about Donald Trump. Never was. It's about those who are opposing him. We, the people, want them gone. They're like a wasp infestation that we overlooked as long as we could, but they just kept multiplying and building more nests until we've had enough.

Ever smell wasp spray? It's kinda noxious (at least the powerful stuff is). Trump is our wasp spray, and the deep state is the wasps. Just like when armadillos blame the gun instead of the shooter for gun crime, they're now blaming Trump for the actions of the American people. And it's going to backfire. You had it right above... a bit dog howls loudest. The party of peace that supports violence, the party of diversity that hates anyone who disagrees with them, the party of tolerance that openly celebrates racism, is going away while they scream "VICTORY!" in wanton disregard of reality. The other party? They ain't getting off scot-free themselves. They were just smart enough to shut up, while the Democrats had to open their big mouths and make themselves the first targets. I guess they weren't smart enough to figure out that their false two-party system had been made and was under attack, because they're still trying to play the party card. It ain't about the party. No one cares about the party.

Once you figure that out, you'll see Trump in a different light. Until then, you'll continue to make funny posts trying to argue points that never mattered.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Lol.

No thanks.

P

America isn’t ATS.

Sorry.

The economy?

Foreign relations?

Where is he losing?

So youve got nothing

Got it, figured you didnt.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: Deplorable
Sounds like the typical stuff we've been hearing for a while now. The left has problems and they blame the right like they're the ones with the problem.

I've hardly seen anyone on the Trump team with regrets. On the contrary, a lot of fence sitters are starting to say Trump wasn't such a bad choice after all.

So Max Boot, with his conservative cred, (en.wikipedia.org...) is part of the left?

this always makes me smile. Do you usually trust conservative sources? Or do you just like them when they say something you like? take you time on the answer, it kind of only matters to you.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Lol.

No thanks.

P

America isn’t ATS.

Sorry.

I absolutely despised Trump, i really really did. But after a year of seeing what the media , and the left are trying to do for him for no reason, even under MY CRITICAL STAUNCHLY CONSERVATIVE eye, I have come to support him. I dont agree with everything he does , but I damn sure defend him. When true conservatives who didnt like Trump start supporting him on the basis of the complete Lunacy of the left, you KNOW there is an issue with the LEFT.

I don't think anyone agrees with everything he does. I never liked him either, and that is why I actually find it surprising that I support him now. But he is doing a satisfactory job as POTUS.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
From the comment section.

Posted by : eat crow

"No one anticipated Trump's takeover." REALLY, Max? C'mon man, where have you been? Sarah Palin for heaven's sake! Stealing Supreme Court Justice seats. Citizens United and unlimited dark money. Global warming is a hoax. And on and on and ON. For the last 30 years the GOP has been touting "limited government" and executing "really, really poorly run government". Just look at how much of Obama's time was spent cleaning up W's spectacular mess! Trump is just the natural evolution of where YOUR party has been headed for a long, long time. You guys have been weaponizing social issues to get people to vote against their economic interests pretty much forever. Are you really surprised that after all the effort you have spent spreading lies and garbage on Fox News and all the other "alternative facts" media that the wingnuts would take over the place? I always thought you were smarter than that..

the truth is out there!
edit on 7/5/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Sure, let's switch to the party that wants no borders, no immigration department, show no ID when voting, and free handouts for everyone.

No thanks and good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Trump is our wasp spray, and the deep state is the wasps.

When people say, "Trump is a douche", I agree wholeheartedly. He's just the douche that the U.S. needed. When he's done flushing out that putrid hole called Washington DC it'll be smelling like Summer's Eve.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The Majority of People in this Country Support President Trumps Policies

No we don't.

I am nether dem nor repub.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join