It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a Walmart boycott a sign of civil unrest ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
American retail giants Walmart have come under fire from certain sections of US consumers after a new addition was made to their online apparel department.

A line of t shirts and baby onsies in stock with the decal " Impeach 45 " have gone on sale, amid some early signs of outrage among Trump supporters. With a new # boycottWalmart now spreading throughout Twitter...there are a number of life long Walmart shoppers within Trump's base now vowing never to shop at Walmart again.

It makes you wonder...a couple of things really.

Where are Trump's base going to shop now ?
Is Sam Walton spinning in his grave?

Is no shirt...no shoes...no service true for Walmart customers ?

The fact they put it on sale there should tell you their real shopper base....

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Its your national civic duty to be a happy little consumer and frequent Walmart most of all, so yes, a Walmart boycott a sign of civil unrest.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The lunacy of the rightists and their boycotts is laughable

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: WarPig1939

I think they should take their own advice, and stop being so snowflakey.

It's a shirt.

Exactly. It's only a shirt. What harm could a shirt do to a multi-billion dollar company? Nothing? We shall see.
Walmart doesn't need to cater to these low life scum Trump supporters. We need to impeach 45 because liberals say so. Harass, intimidate and provide the material to show how much you hate Trump and the current admin.

We need to revolt. We need Trump removed! This is ok and acceptable. YES!

I guess you don't get how where this is going. That's ok. It is just a shirt and not only a subliminal message to engage the masses to be more unruly and more provocative. No. Not at all

#RESIST

Very over-dramatic. If someone wants to buy it, they can. If someone doesn't, they won't.
Not everything is a war.

But have fun resisting whatever fictional battle you've created.

I was being sarcastic. You're so blind in your own fantasy you think it won't ever affect you. Please do pretend this isn't a problem and it will all go away. This is only just starting.

You're right, if they like it, they will buy it, if they don't they won't. We all live in a very calm society especially with how everything has been going. Too bad you don't see the big picture

edit on 3-7-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
We don't shop at the place to begin with.

China Mart

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

You leftists are no better. You are exact same way. Triggered at the drop of a hat at the mere sight of the phrases of "America First" or "illegal immigrant" or "Trump enacts- insert triggered policy"

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I've been boycotting them for a decade due to the way they treat their slaves, cough cough I mean employees.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It's a shirt.

Exactly. It's only a shirt. What harm could a shirt do to a multi-billion dollar company? Nothing? We shall see.
Walmart doesn't need to cater to these low life scum Trump supporters. We need to impeach 45 because liberals say so. Harass, intimidate and provide the material to show how much you hate Trump and the current admin.

I guess you don't get how where this is going. That's ok. It is just a shirt and not only a subliminal message to engage the masses to be more unruly and more provocative. No. Not at all

#RESIST

Very over-dramatic. If someone wants to buy it, they can. If someone doesn't, they won't.
Not everything is a war.

I was being sarcastic. You're so blind in your own fantasy you think it won't ever affect you. Please do pretend this isn't a problem and it will all go away. This is only just starting.

You're right, if they like it, they will buy it, if they don't they won't. We all live in a very calm society especially with how everything has been going. Too bad you don't see the big picture

What are you even going on about?

Maybe take a break from the Internet? It can be calming, which seems like something you need.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well looks like Walmart caved in and removed them before anyone had a chance to act stupid on the boycotts and protests like Oregon.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You leftists are no better. You are exact same way. Triggered at the drop of a hat at the mere sight of the phrases of "America First" or "illegal immigrant" or "Trump enacts- insert triggered policy"

Nice you can admit you are crazy and easily triggered.
That's a good step.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It's a shirt.

#RESIST

Not everything is a war.

Maybe take a break from the Internet? It can be calming, which seems like something you need.

Ok sure randumb internet person I believe you. You are so much more smarter than me. Oh what other questions should I ask you that would know so much more based off the one comment you decided to selectively pick

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Nice you can admit you are crazy and easily triggered.
That's a good step.

Thank you. It's so flattering. Everyone gets triggered. Even you

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

It's a shirt.

#RESIST

Not everything is a war.

Ok sure randumb internet person I believe you. You are so much more smarter than me. Oh what other questions should I ask you that would know so much more based off the one comment you decided

Good luck with... everything you've got going on.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It's a shirt.

#RESIST

Not everything is a war.

Ok sure randumb internet person I believe you. You are so much more smarter than me. Oh what other questions should I ask you that would know so much more based off the one comment you decided

You need it more than I. Keep those rose colored glasses clean

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

It's a shirt.

#RESIST

Not everything is a war.

Yeah you too eh.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It's a shirt.

#RESIST

Not everything is a war.

Yeah you too eh.

I work for a living. Thank you though

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

Most walmart stock is made in China..maybe its China way of payback for the " skirmishes" over the disputed south china sea. Or more simply customer demand drives the product.

Its easy enough to wack up some 'lock up HRC' t shirts and sell em through Amazon

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It's a shirt.

#RESIST

Not everything is a war.

Yeah you too eh.

I do too, nutty.

Time to stop. You are making less and less sense.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It's a shirt.

#RESIST

Not everything is a war.

Yeah you too eh.

I do too, nutty.

Time to stop. You are making less and less sense.

You would be the authority to make that happen? Interesting train of thought.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: cosmickat
American retail giants Walmart have come under fire from certain sections of US consumers after a new addition was made to their online apparel department.

A line of t shirts and baby onsies in stock with the decal " Impeach 45 " have gone on sale, amid some early signs of outrage among Trump supporters. With a new # boycottWalmart now spreading throughout Twitter...there are a number of life long Walmart shoppers within Trump's base now vowing never to shop at Walmart again.

It makes you wonder...a couple of things really.

Where are Trump's base going to shop now ?
Is Sam Walton spinning in his grave?

Is no shirt...no shoes...no service true for Walmart customers ?

The fact they put it on sale there should tell you their real shopper base....

It's a little less black & white than that.

They sold a 3rd party vendor's hair net or skullcap or some damn thing under the color name "N#r Brown" not too long ago.

Make of it what you will.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join