It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T. Coworkers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

No, just some evidence - any - to substantiate Goode's claims. But all we get are more fantastic stories. Blue space chickens indeed.

Sallah is indeed a scholarly gentleman, but he is wasting his talents on ridiculous fantasy tales; these days he's too busy with losers, liars and frauds (the aforementioned Goode and Wilcock).

Anyway, this thread and our discussion will be wholly moot in the near future when Goode disappears off the radar and Wilcock moves on to the next money-making fantasy scam, and poor Michael Sallah is left wondering why he wasted his time.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BenutzerUnbekannt

No, just some evidence - any - to substantiate Goode's claims. But all we get are more fantastic stories. Blue space chickens indeed.

Don't worry about the Blue Avians. You can't expect to relate to them when all of the many species of the cosmos are kept hidden from the public, not to mention the "giggle factor" we've all been subjected to. We all have been programmed with it and have to work to overcome it.

People who are paying attention to the testimony of other whistleblowers besides Corey Goode know that there are many ET species.

I'm not going to spoon-feed you.

Do your own homework.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Dude (or is it more likely Dudette), no, I take your point, but meanwhile, in the real world I've done my homework, and hey, guess what, there are no blue space chickens! What about that one, you must feel like a loser.

But, straight on the nose, do you have anything - and I mean anything - to support Wilcock/Goode? Or are you just a fangirl who believes everything they say and doesn't care about facts, evidence or proof?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
The following episode of Cosmic Disclosure from the subscription site Gaia will be available to unlimited viewers for 48 hours after the link is clicked:

Though underground bases may be manned and controlled by human beings, not every occupant is from Earth. Emery Smith relays accounts of the times when he worked, side by side, with people of un-Earth origin. From apelike beings to reptilians and insectoids, the most astounding aspects are not our differences, but the many similarities we all share.

Instructor/Host: David Wilcock
Featuring: Emery Smith
Video Language: English

give.gaia.com...

I don't know what percentage of the English-speaking population around the world is watching Cosmic Disclosure, but it seems to me that whenever a critical mass of people is reached, whatever that number is, surely at that point, the consciousness that it will create will make Disclosure inevitable, in my opinion.

You need to rethink your opinion and make an effort to be a critical thinker and recognize bs.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm skeptical of the Gaia network, but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WillhoVV

Yeah Gaia has some interesting stuff - and even the Blue Chicken guys were interesting enough (my non-UFO friends put them in the same category as Ancient Aliens, so there's the yardstick - and we're talking about cynical Scots).

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: The Shrike

Shrike, I'm not fluffing you, but yes, well said.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join